The Garden Girls

Reviews for The Garden Girls

RK from Mississauga
RK from Mississauga

Gorgeous Custom planters

Thankyou Darla and Lucy for the beautiful arrangement for my outdoor planters. You were able to work with my undersized pots that I had mistakenly bought and turn them into a beautiful arrangement that made them look bigger than it was. The selection of plants, the arrangement and the quality of your work is impeccable! Thx again and looking forward to next year!

Hello RK, Thanks for taking a few moments to write us a review about our seasonal planters. We are happy we can make use of the smaller planters and hopefully we can get some larger ones to mix in for next Spring. Enjoy them and have a Happy and Healthy Winter!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Garden Girls Planters

The Garden Girls have supplied our building with three gorgeous, seasonal planters. They’ve really brought our front entrance to life with colour and a current seasonal theme. We can’t wait to see what changes spring brings!

Spring planters after the frozen winter ones are such a nice change. Thanks Jennifer for having us come and install your first planters and your first winter arrangements!

Tim
Tim

Outstanding performance

Garden Gals hit another home run. Between getting our top deck patio ready for winter and crafting masterful winter arrangements for our front door step pots - it’s amazng ! And then best they just show up do magic and poof they’re gone ! Thanks Garden Gals and I would post a picture if I can find.

Thanks Tim for taking the time to write us a review. I am thankful you have an elevator to the roof deck! It makes our job easier! We also love making the Summer Planters for all the outside entertaining areas of your property as well as all the seasons at the front door. Thanks for having us back each season!

Barbara in Oakville
Barbara in Oakville

Fabulous, dedicated attention

The Garden Girls have brought new vigour into my garden. This year, they even prepared it for a wedding! Without their keen eyes and attention, our garden and the wedding would not have been nearly so lovely.

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to write us a review. It certainly was a whirlwind to get the gardens ready and find blooming pink and white items for the special day. It all looked amazing and I hear the backyard wedding was loved by all and Mother Nature cooperated with the plan!

Oakville Kitchen & Bath Centre in Oakville
Oakville Kitchen & Bath Centre in Oakville

Garden Girls Planters

We've been using the Garden Girls for a few years and they have provided us with the most beautiful planters for outside of our business.
Their after sales support is excellent too, answering all of our maintenance questions. A great group of people to work with.

Thank you Oakville Kitchen & Bath for taking a few moments to write a review for our planters. We love creating them each season and making front entry way's of businesses look welcoming and inviting. We appreciate your years of having us come and create for you! Also watering when needed!

Nandita and Julian in Oakville
Nandita and Julian in Oakville

From pots to leaves to stumps ...

The Garden Girls are spectacular and keep our garden and pots looking exciting year=round . When I asked them to take on condo corporation work, they jumped in and tidied, cleaned, removed dead trees and stumps, mapped out underground electrical stuff, made gardening design recommendations. They go above and beyond and touch our hearts and souls with the work they do for us -- for years now !

Thank you Nandita and Julian, We always love your humour, your kindness, and your family! We love attending and if we can help all the townhouses we would love to! The planters look amazing this year and so happy we did the big one! Have a Happy and Healthy Winter. See you in the Spring!

pwatt
pwatt

Garden maintenance

The Garden Girls were very busy this spring and were not taking on any more projects. They had provided excellent garden maintenance at my brother’s house in Port Credit in the past and I told them that he had recently died.
They said in that case, they would be glad to help out.
Thank you Garden Girls. Above and beyond.

I remember the call from Mike. He was in the hospital and was worried about his gardens. He did not let on that he would not be coming back out of the hospital. He sent me photos of his garden and how he liked it and explained every area in detail by email and text. Sadly I didn't get to meet him. The next email we got was he had passed away and if we could help continue with the gardens until family could arrange the sale of the house. It is now sold. We kept things neat and tidy and each visit the neighbours gave us a thumbs up every time they saw one of our teams. We were happy to help when we were in the area. Happy to help in sad times. May the new owners appreciate how much he loved those gardens.

Irene in Oakville
Irene in Oakville

Vacation watering

The Garden Girls
416-526-7412
Oakville & Mississauga
Oakville
L6H 6P8

As a collector of hosta, heuchera and Japanese maples, all in containers, preparing to go on vacation during the growing season was always a stressful time for me. When my collection grew to 200+ containers, relying on family, friends or neighbours to keep my plants watered became impractical. So I was very pleased to find that the Garden Girls offered vacation watering of containers; and my last two vacations have been worry-free; and I have returned to find my plants thriving. Thank you, Darla and the Garden Girls!

Thank you Irene for taking the time to write us a review about our vacation watering service. We like to see customers planters, containers and gardens do well even when they are on vacation. Nothing like peace of mind things are being taken care of!
Darla

pineoakhome
pineoakhome

garden maintenance

The garden girls has attended our home several times to provide garden clean up and maintenance. They are wonderful "garden angels" who are knowledgeable, professional, and provide great work.

Thank you AG. We love being garden angels! We love getting little notes too when we get a little overwhelmed with the events of the season like this lovely year of the weed 2018 is turning out to be!

Morgan in Toronto
Morgan in Toronto

Garden Maintenance and Planting

I highly recommend The Garden Girls Garden Service.
They went above and beyond to ensure that my garden was looking beautiful and ready for summer.
All the planting was done perfectly and they provided great insight and ideas.
I will definitely use them for any future work.

Hi Morgan we love your space! It is an oasis in our town! The new items make your yard look complete and beautiful! So happy that we could help execute the additions Janine recommended, with a few tweaks by us! Happy Summer!

More about The Garden Girls

The Garden Girls! We are your Gardening Helpers. Visit our website to see what we love to do! www.thegardengirls.ca The Garden Girls are a group of talented ladies who love to Garden. Each Gardener brings their own individual insight and talent to our gardening team. We are entrepreneurs, moms, career professionals and retirees who love working together as a team to bring enjoyment back to your garden. We love to maintain your Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Burlington, Milton and Georgetown gardens. We love weeding, trimming shrubs, planting, splitting perennials,. We can provide regular maintenance, vacation maintenance, real estate open house clean ups, new home consultations! We can offer a schedule that can meet your lifestyle needs and your garden needs. The Garden Girls offer weekly, biweekly, monthly or seasonal garden maintenance based on your budget.