Systems N' Spaces

Jan in Carleton Place
Jan in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

My Mom's Move

Triggerr and Karl moved my Mom from her condo to a rertirement home. They were very efficient, friendly and so respectful of my Mom. I wouldn't hesitate to get them again.

In laws move!

Trigger and Karl helped move my mother in law into a retirement home. It was a complicated three way move, and very traumatic for her. It was a hot, humid day as well, and they didn’t miss a beat. Trigger and Karl made it effortless, and by dinnertime she was moved in, and able to laugh! They lifted her spirits and made a very rough day the best it could be!
I would highly recommend them...

Bless... Thanks for confidence in us! We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are invaluable to us! Hugs!!

Eva Burnett in Cambridge
Eva Burnett in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Moving special seniors

Our parents were moving out of our family home of 60 years. We were so nervous of the move and how stressful it would be on them.
When mom and dad met Karl and Triggerr they were put at ease right away. They honestly care about thier customers.
The move was organized, well planned and in a timely manner. So professional and yet personal.
We can’t thank this company enough for making such a transition a positive experience,

Bless... Looks like it worked!! So was awesome to meet you :o)
Karl and I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. They are invaluable to us! Looking FWD to staying connected!

George in Nepean
George in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Move to a retirement home

This is the second time I have used their services. Both Triggerr and Karl are fantastic. Not only do they provide a quality move, but their professionalism shines though and they are always ready to joke and make the move less stressful for all concerned. I have recommended them to others without hesitation. I don't expect to move again, but if I do, I have their number.

Bless... Thank you for thinking of us again! We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are simply invaluable to us!

Very pleased with service

This is a second time using this company.
They arrive on time. They are extremely organized and they pack and stack very well. They are efficient and so time is not wasted.
Thank you again for a very anxiety free move.

Bless... Thanks for thinking of us again. We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are invaluable to us!

Chuck in Ottawa
Chuck in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Top Notch

Excellent job from start to finish. Analyzed the move items prior, loaded, unloaded and methodically packed all contents into a 10'x10' storage unit. I WILL be hiring them again...no question!

C.M.

Bless... Thanks for confidence in us! We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are simply invaluable to us!

Kate  in
Kate in
1 review , ON

Systems N' Spaces

Amazing service and even more amazing people. I hired Triggerr and Karl to help clear out the house after my parents unexpectedly went into a retirement home. I don't know what I would have done without their help! Truly worth every penny for this service.

Bless... Thanks Ms. Kate! ;o)
We so appreciate you taking time out to complete the review. I know you've had a ton on your plate. I trust mom & dad are more settled and still loving their new place. All the best moving forward.
Hugs from us!

Dominique in Markham
Dominique in Markham

5 start Organizing Services

I have hired Systems N'Spaces on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. Whether it was for helping my mother with organizing her living space or for organizing mine, Triggerr has always provided exemplary services with a helpful attitude, great ideas and a sunny disposition! She is the first person I think of, when going through a change/transition in my life or for others, particularly anyone over 60. She is remarkably patient with the elderly while remaining highly efficient.

Bless... Thank you Domi for taking time to write a view. As you well know our reviews are invaluable to us and I am truly grateful for your effort and kind words. I have equally enjoyed getting to know you personally and professionally while working, learning and growing together over the years since 2010.

FYI... your profile indicates that you are from Markham rather than Ottawa!

Household Move

Systems N' Spaces recently provided an invaluable service in moving my mother into a retirement residence. They were friendly, professional, flexible, cared for everything as if it was their own and responded promptly to any queries or requests. They packed, moved and unpacked everything with great attention to details which allowed them to recreate my mom's environment, complete with the exact placement of items in her curio cabinet. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Bless... Thank you for taking time to write a view. Our reviews are invaluable to us and we are truly grateful for your effort and kind words.

Hschlarb in Ottawa
Hschlarb in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving from Viva Carleton Place to Viva Barrhaven

The moment we meet Triggs and Carl we felt connected to them. They are genuine and diligent. They demonstrated their experience dealing with transitions and were very helpful in their recommendations for our particular situation. All articles were packed and unpacked with great care. Any concerns that we had were remedied immediately and to our satisfaction. We have no hesitation recommending their services to you.

Thank you Sharon for taking the time and making the effort to write a view. Our reviews are invaluable to us and are truly appreciated!

More about Systems N' Spaces

Providing you with guidance and expertise in the creation, implementation & maintenance of organizational systems by way of time & scheduling management, electronic file & database set up, records management, inventory audits, small event planning, space planning, space set up, right-sizing/ downsizing, staging, sorting, purging, packing/ unpacking, moving, relocating and ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Nepean?