Systems N' Spaces

Reviews for Systems N' Spaces

David Atkins from Ottawa
David Atkins from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Internal move in a seniors residence exceeded expectations

Triggerr and Karl came highly recommended to relocate my 88 year old Mother's belongings from Independent Living to an Assisted Living Floor at Viva Barrhaven. They are an extremely personable and professional couple clearly enjoying what they do. They exceeded all our expectations, called ahead to confirm, arrived on time, and went about their work with great pride and a wonderful warm sense of humour. We appreciated their highly experienced input about optimal furniture placement in the smaller space in order to maximize the safety and homey atmosphere of the new apartment. Mother was put at ease by Trigger and Karl with what ordinarily could have been a stressful experience having to move all of your prized possessions to a new and smaller space. Mother is so happy and so are we. Thank you so much Trigger and Karl. Dave Atkins P.Eng.

Bless... thank you Dave for taking time to write such a wonderful review as they are invaluable to us.
We very much appreciate the work opportunity.
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you guys and we look forward to seeing 'mom' in the halls of the community when there.

MEVB in Nepean
MEVB in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Who would have thought downsizing and moving could be fun?

We were planning to downsize from a large thre-bedroom apartment to a one-bedroom retirement suite. We had no idea what we could take, what would fit, how to choose. Trigg came in and helped us to make sensible practical decisions.

When it came time to move, Trigg and Karl turned up on time, took charge of all the administrivia that we had forgotten, loaded carefully, and clearly had fun working together and with us. When they unloaded, they put everything in sensible places and even put the bed together.

For follow-up, Trigg had suggestions on who to contact to pick up furniture, and what to put in storage (nothing!). If we ever move again, we will surely call SystensNSpaces.

Bless! Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. We enjoyed our time with you and your family and appreciate the work opportunity.
Looking forward to seeing you both in the Halls of your new community.

Brenda Brennan in Nepean
Brenda Brennan in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving to a retirement home

I highly recommend the services of this amazing couple. They moved my mother from her apartment to a retirement home and made the transition as smooth as possible. They not only took care of the physical move professionally and respectfully, but they also were so very sensitive to the emotional side of the move. They helped my mother to see the positive side of the changes she was about to undertake. They were able and willing to do anything that we needed them to do even on short notice. They were able to make her new home look and feel just like her previous home. They set up everything, including pictures, on moving day so my siblings and I did not have to negotiate anything during the move. They charge an extremely fair hourly rate. I can't say enough good things about these two wonderful people. I have already recommended them to everyone I know!

Thank you for the beautiful review Brenda. You are gem for taking the time to do this for us. Our clients and client reviews are invaluable to us.
Hugs from us!

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

Moving services provided for apartment contents

They moved my apartment contents and and set up everything in my new location perfectly. All I had to do was unpack my suitcase! I had always used traditional moving companies but never again; Systems N' Spaces provides that personal and friendly touch that is so important and with 10 years experience and a love for what they do, it all became a win-win for Systems N' Spaces and for me.

Thank you for trusting in us to execute a seamless Transition for you Bob. We hope you are enjoying your new cozy space and paint job.
Hugs from us we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Todd in Carleton Place
Todd in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Transition to Seniors Community

Trigger & Carl moved our Mom from a bungalow into a 1 bedroom suite. They're both amazingly efficient & capable and even better when teamed up. I can't imagine how our entire project could possibly have been any easier.
I have and will continue to refer them to anyone needing help to transition a family member into new living arrangements.

Hey Todd How fantastic of you to post a review on-line! Such an awesome surprise since we had yet to forward our review request link to you or 'mom'. Karl and I very much appreciate you taking the time when we know you are on the move busy travelling for work. Many thanks again... our clients reviews are invaluable to us. Safe Travels

Jan in Carleton Place
Jan in Carleton Place
2 reviews Carleton Place, ON

My Mom's Move

Triggerr and Karl moved my Mom from her condo to a rertirement home. They were very efficient, friendly and so respectful of my Mom. I wouldn't hesitate to get them again.

Hiya Jan!

Thanks for taking the time to do a review... we appreciate it very much :o)
Saw mom from across the hall at the community and she looked like she was doing great. Yay!
Wedding photos still to come your way.
Until next time! Hugs

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

In laws move!

Trigger and Karl helped move my mother in law into a retirement home. It was a complicated three way move, and very traumatic for her. It was a hot, humid day as well, and they didn’t miss a beat. Trigger and Karl made it effortless, and by dinnertime she was moved in, and able to laugh! They lifted her spirits and made a very rough day the best it could be!
I would highly recommend them...

Bless... Thanks for confidence in us! We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are invaluable to us! Hugs!!

Eva Burnett in Cambridge
Eva Burnett in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Moving special seniors

Our parents were moving out of our family home of 60 years. We were so nervous of the move and how stressful it would be on them.
When mom and dad met Karl and Triggerr they were put at ease right away. They honestly care about thier customers.
The move was organized, well planned and in a timely manner. So professional and yet personal.
We can’t thank this company enough for making such a transition a positive experience,

Bless... Looks like it worked!! So was awesome to meet you :o)
Karl and I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. They are invaluable to us! Looking FWD to staying connected!

George in Nepean
George in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move to a retirement home

This is the second time I have used their services. Both Triggerr and Karl are fantastic. Not only do they provide a quality move, but their professionalism shines though and they are always ready to joke and make the move less stressful for all concerned. I have recommended them to others without hesitation. I don't expect to move again, but if I do, I have their number.

Bless... Thank you for thinking of us again! We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are simply invaluable to us!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very pleased with service

This is a second time using this company.
They arrive on time. They are extremely organized and they pack and stack very well. They are efficient and so time is not wasted.
Thank you again for a very anxiety free move.

Bless... Thanks for thinking of us again. We appreciate the work opportunity as much as your effort in taking the time to write us a review. They are invaluable to us!

More about Systems N' Spaces

Providing you with guidance and expertise in the creation, implementation & maintenance of organizational systems by way of time & scheduling management, electronic file & database set up, records management, inventory audits, small event planning, space planning, space set up, right-sizing/ downsizing, staging, sorting, purging, packing/ unpacking, moving, relocating and ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Nepean?