Systems N' Spaces

Reviews for Systems N' Spaces

Dominique in Markham
Dominique in Markham

5 start Organizing Services

I have hired Systems N'Spaces on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. Whether it was for helping my mother with organizing her living space or for organizing mine, Triggerr has always provided exemplary services with a helpful attitude, great ideas and a sunny disposition! She is the first person I think of, when going through a change/transition in my life or for others, particularly anyone over 60. She is remarkably patient with the elderly while remaining highly efficient.

Bless... Thank you Domi for taking time to write a view. As you well know our reviews are invaluable to us and I am truly grateful for your effort and kind words. I have equally enjoyed getting to know you personally and professionally while working, learning and growing together over the years since 2010.

FYI... your profile indicates that you are from Markham rather than Ottawa!

Household Move

Systems N' Spaces recently provided an invaluable service in moving my mother into a retirement residence. They were friendly, professional, flexible, cared for everything as if it was their own and responded promptly to any queries or requests. They packed, moved and unpacked everything with great attention to details which allowed them to recreate my mom's environment, complete with the exact placement of items in her curio cabinet. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Bless... Thank you for taking time to write a view. Our reviews are invaluable to us and we are truly grateful for your effort and kind words.

Hschlarb in Ottawa
Hschlarb in Ottawa

Moving from Viva Carleton Place to Viva Barrhaven

The moment we meet Triggs and Carl we felt connected to them. They are genuine and diligent. They demonstrated their experience dealing with transitions and were very helpful in their recommendations for our particular situation. All articles were packed and unpacked with great care. Any concerns that we had were remedied immediately and to our satisfaction. We have no hesitation recommending their services to you.

Thank you Sharon for taking the time and making the effort to write a view. Our reviews are invaluable to us and are truly appreciated!

Christine
Christine

Move to Senior's residence

Triggerr and Karl helped my mother move to a new apartment in a senior's residence from her home of many years. They were courteous, professional, timely and had a great attitude. Not only did they complete the move fully (packing of the old place and set up of the new one), but more importantly they advised on what items would fit and did a computerized layout in advance which helped greatly. Items that my mom did not think would be suitable, were shown to easily fit into the apartment. The suite was all set up and on a tiring day (we had to travel) my mom walked into a suite that was all set up with pictures on the wall, shower curtain hung , etc. It looked great and she felt at home. This was a stressful event for us and working with Systems N Spaces made it much easier. You can't go wrong with them.

Thank you Christine for taking the time and making the effort to write a view. Our reviews are invaluable to us and are truly appreciated!

Laura in Smiths Falls
Laura in Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Move from Condo in Ottawa to Waterside in Carleton Place

This company went above and beyond to move my elderly parents from their home to Waterside Retirement Community in Carleton Place. They were on time, extremely efficient and very personable. I can not say enough about how great the experience was.

Thank you Laura for taking the time and making the effort to write a view. All our reviews are invaluable to us and are truly appreciated! Hugs!

Kevin Helmer in Burlington
Kevin Helmer in Burlington

Mississippi Lake - short term move

With Karl & Triggers assistance & organization quick work was made of my fathers move to the Waterside. He was all set up & ready to by noon in his suite.
We'll be using Systems 'n Spaces again next year when he returns home full time

Thank you Kevin for taking the time and making the effort to write a view. All our reviews are invaluable to us and are truly appreciated!

ThePepper in Gatineau
ThePepper in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Moving and settling

Triggerr and Carl helped me move and settle into my new place. They are warm, conscientious and very hard working. They were amazing and I highly recommend them for anyone facing a move or life transition.

Lydia in Ottawa
Lydia in Ottawa

Zina's transition

Moving a 94 year-old mother from what she thought was her final (retirement) home to another was never going to be an easy endeavour; but Trigg and Karl made it a breeze from start to finish (setting up) ... Their help and advice along with ever-pleasant manner are much appreciated!

des.gurnett in Ottawa
des.gurnett in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving furniture and setting up a wall unit

In 25 years we have moved all across Canada in the RCAF. All our moves were done by crews who did their jobs really with no feelings for us. Oh what a difference to find a caring and dare I say it, caring, thoughtful and very wonderful lady ( Trigger) who moved all our belongings with the utmost care and efficiency. This lady put us at ease and professionally accomplished this task to our complete satisfaction. She is a very thoughtful and accomplished person. I would not hesitate to recommend this great moving company. We are now resident at the Retirement Community in Carleton Place Ont.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving Elderly aunt from home to retirement home

If you want folks that are professional, do a great job, damage-free and nice folks to work with, these are them. As a bonus, they are compassionate and kind, and very sensitive to the difficulties the client has in leaving their home of many decades. they have lots of experience and great suggestions that helped us in setting up the new room in a way that helped reduce client angst and had the look and feel as much as possible of the home she left. You can't go wrong with these folks

More about Systems N' Spaces

Providing you with guidance and expertise in the creation, implementation & maintenance of organizational systems by way of time & scheduling management, electronic file & database set up, records management, inventory audits, small event planning, space planning, space set up, right-sizing/ downsizing, staging, sorting, purging, packing/ unpacking, moving, relocating and ...