The Organization Pros Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 6B2

InstagramFacebook
Organizing Products & Services
The Organization Pros Inc.

Reviews for The Organization Pros Inc.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Home Organization

I needed someone to help me with my overall organization. The Org Pros gave an initial assessment, I got them to also do the full consult. They went to every room in the house as well as outside and gave me a report of everything that I can do. Some of it I was able to do myself, I hired them to do the rest. They were professional and thorough. They also gave me a nice gift for doing business with them. I would use them again. I may also use their maintenance program to keep me on track.

We were happy to help you meet your goals. Let us know when you want to start your maintenance plan. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Closet Organization

The Organization Pros helped me keep my closet in order. They had an new closet organizer put in, showed me how to fold my clothes, added new hangers, purged thingsI no longer needed. My closet looks great and I have been able to keep it this way now for 3 months.

We are happy that you enjoy your new closet. Thank you for your business.

More about The Organization Pros Inc.

The organization Pros Inc. is a Professional Organization company. We specialize in services that will bring organization to your environment. The services that we provide are:

Home Organization