ADT Security Services

jeff
jeff
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

home security alarm

Had seervice for many years with ADT. Satisfied with syetem and overall experience with this company except for one problem we had when we disconnected our service because of our demo/ rebuild project. We still got billed after the house was torn down but it was easily fixed.

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Monthly Monitoring

Over the last 3 year we have been using ADT for our home alarm system and monthly monitoring. I highly recommend this company. Every time I have called them they have sorted out the issue I was having. They go over and beyond to ensure we are happy.

Andy Shen in Toronto
Andy Shen in Toronto
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Installation

the price was a bit steep for installation and for monthly service - and they make you sign a contract as well for three years. I was able to bargain with them to bring down the price.

c loong in Richmond
c loong in Richmond
13 reviews Richmond, BC

alarm system

i think i am being overcharged by ADT as the price is a bit high compare to other alarm monitoring systems as their responses are really slow. One time my alarm sounded, they didn't give me a call until 15 mins later. i think i am about to change company.

Lun Lun
Lun Lun
10 reviews Richmond, BC

Home Alarm

I've been ADT customer for couple years, recently I have problem with my alarm, I called them and describe the issue, but they couldn't help at all. Keep charging me fees. I am about to quit.

More about ADT Security Services

Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products. Your home security needs will be met with ADT Security System's reliable service & latest technologies.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond?