Private Homes Management

Nisarg in Etobicoke
Nisarg in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom shower renovation

Based on a recommendation from a friend, we had Vlad come and give us a quote for removing a bath tub and replacing it with a complete shower stall. This is our primary bathroom so we wanted it to be perfect.

Vlad was very professional in evaluating the project and explaining the breakdown of his quote. He started the work precisely on time and completed it based on the given schedule. He was very helpful with suggestions and even helped us save some money in the project by giving us some good insights. We are extremely happy with the work and would highly recommend him to our friends and family for any renovation work.

S Bongard in Thornhill
S Bongard in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

outdoor pool deck, landscaping, indoor renovations and basement renovation,home theatre, bathrooms

Private Homes Management was initially hired to replace our pool deck. The job was done on time and on budget and exceeded our expectations on every level. We then decided to try this company for a large outdoor cedar deck. Again another fantastic outcome. We have so much confidence in this company that we then decided to add an additional bathroom to our upstairs. The results were outstanding. Finally we have found a contractor that delivers what they promise every time. We have decided to finish our basement, build a home theater, and renovate our living and family rooms. They are neat, meticulous, and unobtrusive.workers. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering any renovation project large or small.

Andriy Bortnyk in Mississauga
Andriy Bortnyk in Mississauga

Basement bathroom

I hired Private Homes Management to build a 3-piece bathroom in my unfinished basement. I had a laundry facility which was removed and rebuilt at a different location in the basement. In place of the laundry facility I had a bathroom built by Private Homes Management complete with a sink, toilet, and shower. The project manager, Vlad, was very knowledgeable, professional, and patient with me. Him and his team built exactly what I wanted, and helped me realize my design right down to the paint colour and trim pieces. All work was done in the time which was originally estimated, and I did not pay a penny over the estimated price. I definitely recommend this company as they are very reliable in every way. I would definitely hire them for other projects and will recommend to others.

- Andre

Anna
Anna

Basement Renovation

The job was done well and on time as agreed, the guys were even working late evenings to make sure that everything was complete. Great communication and suggestions for resolutions. I have already recommended the company to few friends.

ihor skorbach in Mississauga
ihor skorbach in Mississauga

finished basement

We hired Private Homes Management through our friends’ contacts. We are very happy with the job they have done in our basement starting from the design till the full completion of the project.

The Owner-General Manager of the company is very personable and easy to talk to.

He gave us a written quote with flexible payment options and did everything that he said he would do.

They even did a few small extras without changing the estimated price. The work was planned out carefully, keeping us informed of the schedule and progress.

The work areas were always kept clean, so we were extremely pleased with this.

Aside from the great service, the quality and workmanship was exceptional!

We would highly recommend Private Homes Management.

More about Private Homes Management

We can discuss any renovation project you may have in mind, and turn it into reality. Whether it’s hanging pictures on the wall, or completely tearing down and rebuilding your bathroom or turn your unfinished basement into the beautiful living area or even top line Home Theatre with the night ...