Secure Door Service

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Brampton  >  Secure Door Service

Reviews for Secure Door Service

KHJC in Toronto
KHJC in Toronto

$900 Deposit paid but contractor never show up!

I paid Shorab(Shawn) a deposit of $900 for a new garage door more than 3 month ago(January 23rd, 2018). I was told that the installation date will be between February 12th~17th. Shorab postponed the installation date a couple times with different excuses, and finally stop picking up my phone call or replying to my text messages! He also promised to refund my $900 deposit, but I never receive the refund! I have a feeling that I will never get my $900 back.

P.S. The photo attach is the partial screenshot of the contract which indicate the delivery date, and also the deposit received!

Chris in Brampton
Chris in Brampton

Steel Garage Door Replacement

I Chose Secure Door for a garage door replacement after receiving a marketed door hanger on my front doors until I visited the company website. Www.securedoorservice.net is a excellent tool in providing product style and knowledge. Garage doors have really changed over the years, no longer the brown door or the white door... options include faux wood doors, all glass doors, classic designs. I opted for a site check and was paid a visit by Shawn from customer service. The site check was super informative, well equipped with Tablet to show installations in a range of models and colours which really helped in selecting a door design for my home. Without locking into a budget I asked for the best price for the best door - simple. Insulated modern garage doors In faux wood with thermal windows down the side in a vertical inlay. Doors were ordered and installed as promised. Garage doors were installed when they were promised to, and the installation was super clean including aluminum capping of the outdoor frames. I would recommend this company because the sales and service is Premium. Professionally equipped company trucks, uniformed installers that worked with pride and a excellent Customer service team as front line representatives made this simple renovation easy and well worth the overall value. My home was transformed with a modern look, eye catching garage doors that really make my home pop with curb appeal. Team members left a lasting impression that made me extend company recommendations to my friends and families.

Scott from Brampton
Scott from Brampton

Chocolate Brown Garage Doors

I'm writing today on behalf of the honest, hard working people that make up Secure Door Service. I ordered work from this company over another company who lives just a few houses down from me. I chose brown carriage garage doors with wrought iron decorative hardware. Shorab (Senior Tech) was phenomenal, If I ever think of 3 great home service persons, he would be one of my top 3 all time favorites. He is very honest, upfront and incredibly versed in garage door products. The prices were very fair, actually cheaper then the other garage door vendor on my street. The warranty is one year less but Shorab did say to call him any time if there is an issue. Looking at his work and the garage doors, I seriously doubt an issue will arise.

We ordered our garage doors from Secure door with full installation from shorab. His work was spotless, pristine, and showed a lot of great workmanship. I highly recommend him to my direct neighbors and secure door service installed garage doors for 4 - 5 other homes on the street.

It is small businesses like this one that makes me believe we should support them 100%. The big box vendors should take notes and lessons from him! This is how you do business on garage doors installations and repairs!

. It is a small business like Secure Door that makes me believe I should support them against the negative reviews that others place for their own benefits and reasons. Enough Said.

Raj from Brampton
Raj from Brampton

garage door replacement

Secure Door Service
georgetown
l7g2a3

We have lived in our home for 17 yrs, purchased brand new. After years of pucks and ball abuse we decided we needed to replace our doors. A friend of mine recommend shorab and his company, my first impressions of shorab were great he came off as a very polite guy (constantly referring to me as "my brother" ) anyhow we decided to go with him and had him install brown barnyard aluminum garage doors.

Once the doors were installed noticed two shades of brown on the doors. Shorab said that it was just because the paint was fresh and he needed to do touch ups on some scratches. This was not the case paint dried a completely different shade, over the summer the fixtures on the door began to rust. Shorab add promised to come back on 5 different times to take a look at the rust and install a garage door opener. Not only did he never show up he never called, so now I am left with a rusting garage door that is 2 shades of brown.

My advice pay a little bit more and get the job done right. Would never recommend this guy to anybody.

More about Secure Door Service

Garage Doors and Entry Doors and Patio Doors and Sliding.