The Greens Keeper

Lawn Maintenance
The Greens Keeper

Reviews for The Greens Keeper

Patio

i was very happy with Brian he addressed all my concerns he was very easy to communicate with and top notch workmanship.

Alexander in Oakville
Alexander in Oakville

Overseeding and fertilizing

I hired the business to do fall fertilizing and overseeding at the end of October 2010. I've paid money upfront as a business owner asked.

Overseeding was done the next day, however I found a quality of the job very low for many reasons.

Fertilizing has never been done, even if the business promised to come and do the job at least 5 times. Now the business owner stopped returning my calls.

I would not recommend this business to anyone. If for any reason you still want to work with them for Gods sake don't pay them a penny upfront.

More about The Greens Keeper

Property Maintenance and Landscaping Experts!

All Of Our Employees Carry With Them A Wealth Of Experience To Ensure Professional Results Each And Every Time. We Are Not Satisfied With Our Work Until You Are. And That's A Guarantee.

We have been in business for many years and we look forward to earning your business. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of customer service for all of our valued clients.