On Time Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Brampton ON L6S 1Y3
Garage Doors & Hardware
On Time Garage Doors Ltd.

Reviews for On Time Garage Doors Ltd.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Installation

Honestly for the price and service I dont think anyone can beat it for installing 2 belt driven garage openers. I was please with the service provided and looking to get more done!!! Keep of the good work!

Asif in Ottawa
Asif in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing and quick service

This guy is amazing. He is always on time and very efficient. I am extremely satisfied with the services I received and price was also lower then what I could find elsewhere.

Michael
Michael

Garage Door Opener Install

Amazing service. Showed up on time on a Saturday morning. I didn’t know what a pain this would have been for me until I was watching the job get done. All the wiring was clean. He personalized all the setting for me and showed me how to set everything up. I highly recommend him and the service was the least expensive I found. I was charged $70/door. Book him now for your garage door opener installs. Total pro.

colinparsons60
colinparsons60

2 Garage Door opener installation

I found Nav on Kijiji, and found reviews excellent. Nav showed up on time, was professional, respected my space, and did an amazing and neat install job. He also took the time to show me how to use the system, and install and setup the myQ app on my phone. I was impressed by Nav's speed and quality of work. I would recommend Nav to any prospective customer, he's fabulous to deal with. 10 all the way.

Ashrafu in Brampton
Ashrafu in Brampton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Good job

Nav arrived on time and completed the installation of two new garage door openers in one hour. Nav is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend his service.

Rico in Etobicoke
Rico in Etobicoke

New garage door opener installs

I called Nav after my garage door installer wanted an obscene amount of money to install them. I found Nav on Kijiji, and found reviews to be good on HomeStars (ignoring the one that looks like a disgruntled customer). Nav showed up on time, was professional, respected my space and materials and did an amazing and neat install job. He also took the time to show me how to use the system, and install and setup the myQ app on my phone. I was impressed by Nav's speed and quality of work - as well as he's a really nice guy to talk to. I will definitely recommend him to all of my neighbors and friends! Thanks Nav for the great job! I'm very happy.

Taha in Toronto
Taha in Toronto

Prompt and clean work

I tried to install the garage doors but wasnt able to do so, messaged NAV on Kijiji, he responded prompty and came at the agreed time. he fixed my errors and installed the garage door openers. did a clean job, very quickly! i will recommend him for another job again :)

Thanks

HemaR in Brampton
HemaR in Brampton

On Time and On Point!

I used Nav to replace an ancient garage door opener and I am ? % satisfied with his prompt and efficient service.
He expertly completed the installation of my Chamberlain with WiFi within 45 minutes and removed the old equipment.
He is affable and his simple and honest demeanor makes him a true and trustworthy pro!
I am glad that I now know someone with his caliber and professionalism and I wish all tradesmen were like him!
Thank You.

Brampton_realtor1978 in Toronto
Brampton_realtor1978 in Toronto

Replacement of multiple Garage doors and door openers

I have been using Nav's services over and over again for my clients, my properties and referrals as well, all over Toronto and surrounding areas. It's challenging for me to phantom Nav's customer service as anything but superior, mistakes happen however its how they are corrected that really count. Whenever there are any issues with anything that is completed (very rare), Nav has always made time to correct the issue at hand.
Nav has been in this business for nearly 15 years and understands the garage door functions and business very well. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. Appreciate the positive feedback.

ToNY Bianchi in Woodbridge
ToNY Bianchi in Woodbridge

Garage door opener installation

Found this service on kijiji and am very pleased with the outcome. The price was reasonable as I had previously contacted other installers. Nav did a great job. Coordinated both doors on one remote device. Would recommend.

Thank you for your review, Tony.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Brampton?