Clarified Home Inspections

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

jun yu in Mississauga
jun yu in Mississauga

home inspection

I am very happy with the service, very detailed work, basically he tested everything, and a lot of useful information about how to properly maintain the house. I will definitely recommend this guy to my friends.

Nooshin in North york
Nooshin in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Don mills, old house

One of my friends recommended me to call Shawn because I was really worried to buy an old house and I wanted to know the all conditions of the house. He was very professional and inspected every, everywhere, then explained about all of them, warned me about some major problems and helped to take the right decision. I was very impressed with his service. I recommend him to everyone to work with him. Thank you Shawn.

Elke Corbett in Newmarket
Elke Corbett in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn preformed two home inspections for us. We were very impressed with his service and knowledge. He took the time to fully inspect and explain everything and then provided a comprehensive report on the spot with a soft copy. His information along with his invitation to call with any questions in the future have provided a great sense of comfort with purchasing this next home.

Elke, I'm glad I could help you find the right house. Sometimes you have to reject a house based on the inspection, to find the right one. I think you will be very hapy with your purchase. All the best and call me if you need anything.

Shawn

Mariana Turriago in Stouffville
Mariana Turriago in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Home Inspection

We contacted Shawn because we were passing an offer for buying an older home and we wanted to know the overall condition of the house. He was very punctual and professional and did a great job at explaining and walking us through his findings. Shawn evaluated every aspect of the house and pointed out to us things that we and even our Realtor hadn't noticed.
We would definitely recommend Shawn services and would hire him again for future home inspections!

steven park in Newmarket
steven park in Newmarket
3 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

home inspection

Through two inspections with Shawn Jarnes, he provides excellent,accurate, and ojbective inspection services. I highly recommend him to any future clients. I think he has experiences and education background for professional inspection.

Cyril Williams in Brampton
Cyril Williams in Brampton

Home Inspection

Excellent work...Shawn showed me all the issues with the property. The summary report was ver organized and detailed, Super job....I would certainly recommend his services to others or use his services again. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Again,

Cyril

Jill in Mount albert
Jill in Mount albert
1 review HOLLAND LANDING, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn did an exemplary job with our home inspection. With no prior knowledge of the re-sale market, Shawn took the time to go over his findings with us in detail, highlighting many deficiencies that we had previously overlooked. His attention to detail and professionalism was greatly appreciated. Money well spent! Thank you Shawn.

Glad I could helpout Jill. Good luck with the purchase. Call me if you need anything.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Home Inspection

I found Shawn via the internet. His professional engineering background is what prompted me to use him. He did a professional and thorough job of the inspection. I would highly recommend him to others. I would definitely use him for my next purchase.

Tej in Milton
Tej in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

Though we were buying a relatively new house I wanted to get an inspection to be sure it was in good shape. Shawn pointed out various things that I would not have noticed or known to look for. He was particularly concerned with things that may cause costly damage later that could be easily fixed. This is sure to save us a lot of money in the long run. Shawn was very thorough and concise. I would highly recommend him to anyone buying a house.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)