Clarified Home Inspections

Feras
Feras
1 review Aurora, ON

Thorough inspection

I hired Shawn last month to do a home inspection for me, he was recommended by a colleague.
We arrived at the location and Shawn was already there, getting started right away by pulling his fancy stuff out of his van (I liked the digital camera Shawn used to scan the roof :). I followed him all the time around the house, and let me tell you, he was so meticulous with his work that he did not miss a smallest thing, literally. Few days after the inspection I received Shawn's report. The report, basically, is a "book" in form of pdf file about the house and what needs to be done or corrected. Shawn had even included the estimates for fixing the issues he had noticed.

I am very satisfied with Shawn's work.

Thank you Shawn for your outstanding job. I wish you all the best and stay safe.

Bill R. in Markham
Bill R. in Markham
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

I chose Clarified Home Inspections based on their exception online reviews and I was not disappointed. Shawn was very thorough and the price was competitive with other companies. The turnarouond time on the report was fast and Shawn was great to deal with. As a Realtor and Home Owner, I would recommend this company.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn is a real pro. He came out on short notice on Thanksgiving weekend as we were prepping our century home for sale.

He was very prompt and thorough. Great guy who provides a detailed home inspection.

The report we wanted provide to potential buyers was available to us the very next day.

If you are looking for a home inspection Shawn is your guy. I highly recommend him.

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto

Home inspection

Shawn was very professional and he took his time to check everything in the home we were purchasing. He answered all our question and explained things in details. The report was given to us in a timely manner.

NotHandy
NotHandy

Flawless

Consummate professional are the 2 words to describe Shawn. Did 2 properties with him, and he didn't miss a thing. He points out all issues big and small, then will provide reports and guidance or other advisement if you choose to engage. Answers all questions. His attention to detail probably comes from his engineering background. Solid and dependable. I can't recommend his services enough.

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review to share your experiences. I was happy to help you. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of service in the future.

Azeena
Azeena
1 review Aurora, ON

THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL

We found Shawn through HomeStars and were very impressed with his work. He was punctual (in fact early) and completed a very comprehensive assessment of the house and property. He paid tremendous attention to detail and was very good at explaining his findings . He also sent the final report in a very timely manner and the photos he included were incredibly helpful. If you need a trusted home inspector who is thorough and brings such detail and professionalism to his work, Shawn is your guy. Would highly recommend him!!

Hi Azeena, Thank-you for putting your trust in us to provide your home inspection service. I am very happy you were satisfied with the service. Call me anytime if you have questions or need our help in the future. Best.

Mike
Mike
9 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Thorough, detailed and very helpful

Used Shawn's expertise again for a townhouse to do the Tarion 1 year inspection. He was great as always, came right on time, spent a lot of time going through the entire house with a fine toothed comb. He noted and wrote down all the minute details, down to even minor chips in far away corners of bricks or walls. Took the time to get up to the attic to measure the insulation height (which always seem to be lacking, so the builder should be topping them up). Checked the roof, all nooks and crannies in the basement, closets, under sinks, all outside areas, ceilings, electrical, plumbing, etc.

His reports are always extremely detailed with handy pictures so they are very easy to upload to Tarion to get the builder to come and fix things ASAP.

Great to see your family again Mike. Always happy to help hold those builders accountable and get your defects filed. Let me know if I can help in the future. Best, Shawn

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home Inspection

Cant begin to tell you how thorough Shawn was during the inspection of our new house. Seeing that that home was over 30 years old he took the time to review and provide a super detailed report that was much more than I had expected and was able to provide us with information we would have never anticipated.

Thanks you so much Shawn.

We take great pride in providing detailed inspections. I am glad that you were satisfied with the service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Best, Shawn

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing service!

Clarified Home Inspections (Shawn) was recommended to us by our realtor. We hadn't used a home inspector before so we checked out the website and reviews before deciding to proceed.
Shawn was amazing! His report was so thorough and he offered tips throughout the inspection as well that will help us going forward.
I highly recommend Shawn! He even helped answer some questions we had after the inspection.3

I am thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the service! I would be happy to help you again in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or require my service in the future. Cheers, Shawn

Lori Doner Jones in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Lori Doner Jones in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home Inspections

Shawn is a trusted source when it comes to Home Inspections for Real Estate Purchases. As an agent, I always want to refer an Inspector that will be thorough and detailed in their inspection and provide as much information as possible to my Buyers so they make informed decisions on their largest investment. I trust Clarified Home Inspections to provide professional and accurate service and enhance the service I provide to my clients. Definitely 5 Star quality you can count on and my first choice.

Lori, Thank-you for leaving the review. I am always happy to help your clients and I thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Call me anytime with questions or to book your next appointment. Happy New-Year! Shawn

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)