Mr. Furnace

CHEF K
CHEF K
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Great service rep

The service was quick, efficient, very friendly, preformed the service in a timely manner. Still I think the filter should have been replaced. Mr. Furnace is highly dependable for any of your needs.

scouserquinn in St. Catharines
scouserquinn in St. Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Good service; Helpful telephone service. Never had a poor technician.

Have used Mr. Furnace for decades, with our old and new furnaces. Telephone contact easy and very pleasant. On a number of occasions I have been offered by phone - definitely offered with an opportunity to say yes or no - an immediate appointment when there has been a cancellation or a technician has finished early. Technicians have been universally excellent - my furnaces have worked well - efficient, personable, and helpful.

myhorse
myhorse
0 reviews Smithville, ON

How did we do? competition for the technicians. Claude

Claude has been our usual technician for many years. Recently, he diagnosed the problem on our 10 month old furnace and air conditioner as the AC would not work . He ordered the parts and came back to fix the problem.
Always a pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable person to welcome into our home.

Tyson in Niagara Falls
Tyson in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Tankless hot water

Vincent, Vito and Steve did an excellent job very fast and well done. They were very professional and clean, when they left everything was back in place. I’m glad I used Mr Furnace.

Patricia in Fonthill
Patricia in Fonthill
0 reviews Welland, ON

Replacement Air Conditioner

Claude was excellent during our AC replacement. There was a complication with switching from the original Carrier unit to a Lennox and Clause went above and beyond to ensure everything was installed properly. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful with a great personality. I strongly recommend him to any services with Mr Furnace.

Joleen
Joleen
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Friendly, reliable service

We received a reminder call that it was time to service our AC. (Always appreciated since I often forget). We set up the appointment and got a reminder call right before the technician arrived. Our technician was Devon who was very friendly, personable and thorough. He explained everything he was doing and kept asking if we had any questions along the way. I would highly recommend Mr. Furnace to others.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Mr Furnace Maintenance

Brendan was excellent during our AC , Furnace maintenance check up, he took his time and got all the check points done and verified, he is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful with a great personality. He went Above and Beyond for us . I strongly recommend him to any services with Mr Furnace Company.

Private User reviews , ON

A/C check up

Great job by Matt, he explained everything as he went, covered off all available options going forward and made an appointment for A/C replacement visit. This is our second year using Mr. Furnace, totally satisfied

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace and air conditioning maintenance

Matt did my yearly maintenance today on my furnace and air conditioner. Very professional and pleasant to deal with. Answered question concerning my warranty on parts and labour. Very happy with my service.

We are so happy you were satisfied with your service experience during your yearly maintenance and we appreciate you taking the time to recommend Matt to the community!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation

We called Mr. Furnace for help when my mom's old furnace started losing steam. A service technician arrived within a short period of time to assess the old unit and told us her 50 year old furnace & AC needed to be replaced. A sales rep arrived within 2 hours and a new furnace and AC unit where selected and fully explained how the installation would be done. The installers arrived the next day right on time. The 2 installers were excellent! Very polite and informative about the installation process. A new furnace, thermostat and AC unit was installed in 7.5 hours. They will be back in the spring for the AC startup. Highly recommend Mr. Furnace! Awesome people to deal with.

Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us at Mr. Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning. See you in the spring!

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in St. Catharines?