Mr. Furnace

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
27 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Furnace troubles - called in a pinch on Xmas Day

I called them, knowing of their name from a previous quote, seeing their name off the QEW and 24-7-365 service at no extra charge if called on a Holiday/weekend. Well, once they came, I didn't think so. I thought it was just marketing. The guy came, $140 to just show up at the door. Fine, I knew that. He blew with his mouth through a few drain lines, as he later on told me, were full of debris, did not change any parts and charged me another $240 for doing just that?? I am thankful that they brought back the heat for family, but, at what cost? By comparison, from what I recall, when I called another LARGE HVAC company before, they included the initial call price, the $140, into the repair. Either way, I was considering Mr Furnace for a water heater purchase, no longer. I think they're dishonest, albeit their marketing line on their website, and although, there aren't many HVAC choices in the Niagara Region, I would not recommend them or use them ever. They called me for a review I had left on a different site to ask me for details, and, to make me happy, threw in a furnace and A/C, in the spring, maintenance, which, they said, would've prevented this from happening. I guess they made up for the disappointment, in a way, just always thought that the call price would be included in the repairs, should there be any. I guess I was wrong.

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. I'd love the opportunity to discuss this further. Please give me a call directly 905-651-8228, Randy Norton-General Manager.

Rob in Grimsby
Rob in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Furnace repair

We would highly recommend Mr Furnace to anyone needing any type of furnace or air conditioning repair. We give them 5 Stars for everything, speedy service, and friendly knowledgeable technicians.
Thank you so much Jeremy, we will definitely be asking for you for any service we may need in the future.

Thank you Rob for posting a perfect review for the services performed by our technician Jeremy! We do appreciate the recommendation!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

excellent

Tom and Jay were prompt and very efficient finishing in less time than we expected. The job looks professional and everything is working wonderfully. Explanations were done as the filters and fans and thermostats. Very satisfied!

It's great to hear that you were "Very Satisfied" with the work done by our technicians Tom & Jay. Thank you for posting such a positive review.

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Furnace Maintenance

We called with a problem with my Dads furnace in -26C and they responded promptly. Jeremy arrived promptly when they said they would. He was extremely helpful, diagnosed the problem, wrote up paper work and arranged for monthly payment. He made recommendations to avoid future work.

Thank you for taking time to post this terrific review for Mr. Furnace and our technician Jeremy!

Elaine B in St. Catharines
Elaine B in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

New furnace, air conditioner, air cleaner, humidifier

We recently purchased an older townhouse and contacted Mr. Furnace to assess our inadequate system. From the moment we met Chris with our quote to completion of the entire new system by Ryan, Mike, Mark right up to the office staff, we were amazed how professional and courteous they all were. We had a small issue and Jeremy, Everett and Mark came out in record time to take care of.
I would have no problem recommending this company in the future to anyone. Thanks, Elaine B

What a wonderful review for Mr. Furnace and our entire team....Thank you so much Elaine. We do appreciate you recommending us.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace repair

Robert was very informative and explained to us what was wrong and what needed to be replaced and gave us some choices. Nice young man.

Many thanks.

Mary and Barry Brown

Thank you Mary & Barry for the great review on the services performed by our technician Robert!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace repair

My furnace was making weird noises last night and suddenly it stopped working so I called Mr.Furnace the next day and came take a look,explained what was wrong and how to fix it. They gave us an estimate on the spot on costs with labour and I went with the repairs. I was thinking on getting a high efficiency furnace and they gave me estimates I didn't go with it butI think it's good that they also have that option for their clients.thanks

Thank you for the perfect review for Mr. Furnace. Its great to hear our technician gave you options on restoring heat to your home.

Furnaceservice in St. Catharines
Furnaceservice in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Service furnace

Phoned ahead of arrival in timely fashion. Had everything with him. Was very respectful and pleasant. Explained what was done and what was observed about present condition of furnace. Everything being accomplished in less than an hour, it was and has always been a reassuring and professional experience. Thanks, John Hoeller.

Service technician was Mike G.

You are very welcome John! Thank you for taking time to give our technician Mike such a positive review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace repair

I called in at 9:00 PM as it was very cold outside and our furnace had stopped working. I was told to expect someone between 9:00 and 11:00 PM. I was updated twice during this time to say the service person would be late. The last time was to say he would be tied up until late into the night but could come between 7:00 and 9:00 AM. The service person finally arrived at 11:00 AM but I wasn't too concerned as I know that service calls can take longer than planned (I had called another service company in case the first one didn't show up). Once Robert arrived all things went well and he did an excellent job in explaining everything he would need to do and did.

Thank you for giving Mr.Furnace a great review and for being so understanding. I am happy you were pleased with the services performed by our technician.

Private User reviews , ON

Humidifier

I had this leak on my humidifier. I called me furnace. They responded quickly and sent a technical (Robert). He explained the issue, gave me options and fixed the issue professionally.

Great to hear our technician Robert was so quick to fix the issue with your humidifier. Thank you so much for leaving Mr. Furnace a perfect review!

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in St. Catharines?