Mr. Furnace

Zeljka Burazin [Full profile]

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Duck in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Gas company tech detected CO leaking from our existing furnace and water heater. Both were red-tagged. Called Mr. Furnace and company tech inspected both. They were very old and needed to be replaced with up-to-code equipment. Randy Norton arrived a couple of hours later and outlined , for my wife and I what options were available along with the features and prices of each. In our case , the only logical option was the premier system.
We were amazed that the installers , Ryan and Jay , were able to come to the house and begin the job by 8:30 the next morning. They used most of the day with the installation , but it was well worth the time. Both of these men were knowledgeable , skilled and more than willing to help us understand and use the new system. Their workmanship was excellent. I'm more than adept when it comes to knowing my way around mechanical and electronic devices , so I have a pretty good idea when I'm looking at skill and quality work being done by others. Ryan and Jay were very courteous to both my wife and myself and when they completed the work and checked the operation of all of the new equipment , the place was left clean and tidy enough that one would hardly know that they were there at all.
I am most impressed in doing business with Mr. Furnace and its associates. In the future our business for heating and A/C will be handled by this company. Triple "A" rating in our book.
Sincerely ,
Rob and Linda Alexander.

Keith Woodland in Welland
1 review Wainfleet, ON

My 41 year old, inefficient, gas fired boiler went off on Thursday and rather than fix an old unit, I replaced it with a new 95% efficient boiler. The team of Tom and Jay came out Friday morning and we had heat by Saturday late afternoon. Dedicated, hard working people exhibited great care and attention. Very impressed with their workmanship and responsiveness. Claude gave us the initial assessment and Bryan quoted the job Thursday evening and as a team they got it done for us.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

As Claude Carver said as he was doing maintenance, and when he was done, you probably had no idea that this might happen. And he was right. There were a few weak points, but also 2 actual perfora-
ted holes in the heatexchanger, and a rising level of CO2 would have resulted that necessitated a decision. Claude's advice led to a visit by Brian Norton and after weighing the options we decided on the middle of the road new furnace. Talk about not having had any idea that Friday morning. Brian arranged an installation Saturday morning. And Tom and Matt arrived punctually at 8:15 to get started by 8:30. After protecting things with drop sheets they went about their business as expected. However Matt had to go all the way back to Hamilton to get some sheet metal. As our old furnace (10 yr) had only 2" pipes and the new furnace needs a lot more air to run efficiently, Tom installed new 3" piping. After the install was done and the new furnace tested, all was a-ok, toasty warm, quite and done after a busy day. The whole crew including Brian Norton did a very professional job and left us a lot more satisfied than we thought we might be after not expecting a new furnace in the first place. But Claude Carver's diligence saved us from possible harm by giving us the proper advice. So all is well thanks to Mr. Furnace.

John in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Kenny was very polite and professional when he came into my house. He worked very fast . He was very helpful with any questions I had. He showed me what the old filter look like when he suggested to install a new one to see how dirty it was. Thanks

Chantal in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

My furnace quit working at 8pm at night, Mr Furnace sent Kenny out around 9:30 pm. Kenny quickly assessed the problem but was unable to help me that night because he wasn't carrying the part. He tried all the supplier contacts he had to retrieve the part after hours (which I felt was going above and beyond). Unfortunately, no one had the part. He was genuinely concerned about leaving my family without heat all night. He promised to start sourcing first thing in the morning and he kept that promise. My furnace was fixed the next day. So while I was frustrated that Mr Furnace didn't have the parts to help me after hours, I felt that Kenny's customer service more than made up for it!

Carol in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Chris did great job explaining different furnace options.
Ryan and Mike were amazing with the installation. Knowledgeable and proficient. Very professional yet enjoyable to have around for day. Good job guys!!!

Larry in Fonthill
1 review Welland, ON

Annual Furnace Service, the Technician was most pleasant, quick, and ask for any questions I might have. He explained the things he checked and services he performed and answered all questions I posed. Mr Furnace has always provided good service.

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

good maintenance service provided. good knowledge of equipment and simple layman explination on how its work. fast and precise work done in one hour. left the place clean and tidy.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

had a problem on a sunday with the furnace .darn thing would not kick in. called mr. Furnace and the tech showed up a couple of hours later . he figured out the problem in a half hour ordered the part the next day . it took a while to get the part , not there fault . becky keep me in the loop as to when it would come in . Brian the tech came installed the part . the furnace is so much quieter now Thanks Gang Great Job

Job Price

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you, we are so glad we could help out. All the best from the Mr. Furnace gang!

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most