Mr. Furnace

28 Dunkirk Road St. Catharines ON L2M 6S9

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

John + Janice in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

The replacement of our very old furnace with a great new one that the "Mr Furnace team" brought into our home and installed with skill and care was from start to finish a great experience. I'll share a few reasons:

The installers worked through the unique challenges that our house put in front of them. Our house has an addition in two directions that made running the exhaust pipes to the back or side of the house difficult, but they totally handled it in the best way. They discussed with us the options and we are so happy with what they did to make it work with the shortest run length and the best location. It really was amazing to see what these gentlemen, (Randy, Mike and Tom) could accomplish in one day!

With the OLD furnace, heat never made it to the other end of the house, where bedrooms are located. After the installation of the NEW one, there is heat where none was felt before!

They moved our water heater to the other side of the new furnace giving us another 4-5 square feet of usable space.

Our utility bills have already decreased a lot, (it seems like it has gone from 9.6% to 96.1% efficiency!)

I could go on with other positive thoughts, but in short, their team is friendly, hard working and entirely skilled and dependable, going over and above everything they promised to do.

Our family is very thankful for the excellent service we received from Mr Furnace!

oliver in
1 review , ON

Everybody, from Jorgen to Bryan and Ryan and Mike, all of them made this experience a pleasure. The service from beginning to end was exceptional. I would not for a moment ever hesitate to recommend Mr Furnace, you guys are awesome. Thank You! Denis and Bev Veillette

Hi Denis and Bev, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy we could help. I'll pass on your kind words to the whole team. All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Sam J in
1 review , ON

Woke up Saturday morning to a cold and chilly house to find that my furnace wasn't working. I attempted to repair the furnace myself with no luck. Was pretty sure I knew what the problem was but was not qualified to repair it myself.

I called Mr. Furnace and a technician arrived within 2 hours. Technician confirmed my initial diagnosis and offered a repair. However, he also suggested a possible replacement given the age of my Furnace. I believed that to be a better solution and a Home Comfort Advisor came that evening to discuss replacement. Christopher Wintermute offered some very sound and informative advice and I decided to go with a new furnace that evening. I also hired them to preform an overdue duct cleaning following the installation. Christopher even offered to supply me with a few with temporary space heaters in the interim.

The installation completed by Monday. The installers were very polite and approachable. I found the service was very professional and thorough. The installation even addressed issues from the the prior installation of the old furnace. The installers were very respectful of my home and didn't leave any mess.

There was an incident involving my electrical panel during the install but I later contacted the company and received a personal phone all from the general manager himself. I was assured that he would make it right as they stand behind all their work. The problem was resolved without any hassle or additional costs.

Amazing company. Would recommend to anybody looking for a repair to upgrade of their home heating or cooling.

Hi Sam, thanks for the amazing review! We are so glad we could get your furnace sorted for you. All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

1 review St. Catharines, ON

Crew of Ryan,Mike and Mike were here as promised. Removed old equipment and installed new furnace and air conditioner in approx 6 hours. Very pleased with the way they cleaned up after themselves.

Thanks for the fantastic review! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

P. Wigglesworth in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Mr. Furnace responded quickly to our call and replaced our furnace and air-conditioning the next day. All employees were very friendly and helpful. They were also very respectful of our home.

Thanks so much for the great review! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Garry and Anne J in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

We had Claude come and replace a noisy furnace part all under warranty and also helped remove an old gas fireplace and cap off the gas line. Without Claude's help, I would have struggled mightily to complete the job. Not only was he friendly, but extremely helpful . He knew exactly what to do and even though I asked to just have the gas line capped, he helped me remove the old fireplace and carry it outside. He never once complained or sounded annoyed. So, I want to acknowledge Claude for a great job well done. Please pass this onto him with my extreme thanks. Mr Furnace has some very good people working for them and Claude is at the top of the list.

Hi Garry & Anne, thanks for this wonderful review! I will definitely pass on your kind words to Claude. All the best from the Mr. Furnace team.

Michael Sinton in Toronto
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Furnace down on Friday, technician arrived 2 hours later, salesman same evening with temporary heaters, installation completed by Monday. The service was professional, clean, thorough and timely. I fail to see how this company could improve on their response, service and their product. Heartily recommended.

Hi Michael, we are so happy we could help! Thanks for the great feedback. All the best from the Mr. Furnace team.

John Parker/ Maureen Richardson  in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Thanks so much Ryan and Mike for the great job installing our new furnace and the job well done even with the dogs. The installation was quick and tidy did an awesome job, would recommend you to anyone that is talking about getting a new furnace

Hi John & Maureen, thanks for the great review! I will pass on your compliments to Ryan and Mike. All the best from the Mr. Furnace team.

9347691A in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Our furnace went down on the weekend. We called first thing in the morning and had someone out that afternoon. After the inspection, we decided a new furnace would be the better option. Brian was here at 6:30pm. He walked us through our options and what was best for our home. In all, he was here until 7:30pm. The truck pulled up at 8:30am the next morning. Ryan and Mike worked on the furnace and air unit all day. They were very professional, clean, and polite. Excellent work. Highly recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful review! All the best from the Mr. Furnace team.

Glen in Saint Catharines
1 review Thorold, ON

I wasn't happy to hear my home needed a new furnace but the it was 20 years old and we were planning on replacing it soon. My wife is a no nonsense person and Chris the salesman appreciated her getting to the point with all the available options. The installers Ryan and Mike were amazing. I know it's only a furnace installation but their attention to detail, even installing the vent piping straight made a huge difference. I've had things done in the past and the installers couldn't have cared less how it looked. Not only was the finished product functional but looked great as well. Great job guys.

Hi Glen, it's never a fun purchase but unfortunately necessary! Thanks so much for posting this great feedback. All the best from the Mr. Furnace team.

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace!”

Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: