Mr. Furnace

28 Dunkirk Road St. Catharines ON L2M 6S9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

HPV installed on Monday, as promised. Staff were very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and willing to please. The HPV was professionally installed, test operated, and its operation was reviewed with the customer. I would highly recommend Mr. Furnace to other potential customers.

Joe in San Francisco
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Very professional. They kept me informed of their progress throughout the work. Ryan & Evert were very professional.

What I have come to expect from Mr. Furnace over the years

Terry in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

We have used this company for over twenty years. They have always been professional, prompt, and pleasant to deal with. Their prices are fair, and all of their employees are top-notch. Today, kudos go to our installers, Ryan and Mike!

Job Price

Terry, thanks for the great review, it's been a pleasure serving you the past 20 years! All the best, Randy Norton.

TerryL in Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

My 16 year old Carrier furnace failed on Sept1,a cold evening,so I fired it up. I called Mr. Furnace the next morning. Anthony came out that day and pronounced it dead. Chris the salesman came out the same day and we set a deal on a new system.The new system was installed on September 6. by Ryan,Mike and Everett.
The whole process was smooth and stress -free.
Dealing with Mr Furnace isn't cheap,but it has value in its good service and I have been pleased for many years with him.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Terry!

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Randy came out personally to quote my job and was fantastic. Was able to accommodate my immediate needs.
When the installers came out the next day, Ryan, Jay and Mike were INCREDIBLE!!! Kept my house spotless, my cats safe inside, and did the job with hours to spare!
A great experience- would highly recommend this team !~

Job Price

It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the wonderful review! All the best, Randy.

1 review Welland, ON

Technician advised to replace the obsolete equipment rather than repair equipment that may only last for a short period of time. Had quote that same afternoon. Workers were at the house at 8:30 am the following morning to start with the project. By 5:00 pm A/C operating and hot water tank working. Completed the project by noon of the following day. Instructed on how to operate the new equipment and the work area was cleaner than before starting the project. Work staff very friendly and professional. Great company !!!!

Job Price

Thanks very much for this wonderful review! We take pride in our professionalism and certainly appreciate the great feedback. All the best with your new equipment, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Liz Cesar in Hamilton
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Randy Norton was very helpful. He explained our options to us. The installers worked hard for 3 days. All the work was done beautifully, they cleaned up after themselves and it looks great. Couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you, Mike and Ryan !!

Job Price

Hi Liz, thanks so much for this wonderful review! All the best, Randy.

Diane & Chris in Welland
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Called for a New A/C but turned out we needed a new furnace as well. Great service, went above and beyond! Fast, friendly, reliable......Thanks Randy, Tom & Jay. Call Mr Furnace Today

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

June 15th,2017 9:am the two air conditioner installers arrived with proper manners a smile and worked non-stop until 6:pm they continued in this same manor the entire day. They did not leave until the job was correctly and properly completed with pride in their workmanship. Thank you very much. T

Job Price

Thanks for the great review and the opportunity to serve you! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Jim Young in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Our old air conditioner gave up on a Friday, seen the salesman on the Saturday, new system installed and working great on Monday!
Right from the salesman to the installers, my wife and I were very impressed with the workmanship and professional way these people went about their jobs! Yes we paid for quality and that is just what we got!!