Mr. Furnace

28 Dunkirk Road St. Catharines ON L2M 6S9

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Maintence on A/C and Furnace

Bryan M. did his job in a quickly in a friendly way. Very satisfied with the service. He arrived during the time period the service was booked and gave a complete report as he left

Thank you for the 10-star review. Happy to hear you received great service, which we pride ourselves on.

Janet in Port Colborne
Janet in Port Colborne
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

A/C maintenance ....part replacement, diagnostics

Claude is an excellent worker... a very kind gentleman...explained everything to me step by step....he got everything up and running quickly.....because of communication & my trust in his expertise I decided to get my A/C and furnace on a plan....by doing this saved me lots of money and gives me peace of mind....happy that it didn't rain on him while he was working outside....thanks so much Claude for all you did...it's so nice to meet people that truly have your interest at heart....this world needs more people like Claude :) (y)

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement for Claude. We look forward to maintaining your equipment moving forward. Thank you for trusting in us Janet.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

New A/C unit installed

Brian N. came to my home to discuss what the best option would be for a new A/C unit. He was very information and professional. He measured the rooms in my home to ensure I got the right size unit. Brian definitely made this experience stress free. That week the technicians came and were respectful of my home with wearing their boot covers and cleaning up after the job was done. Was very happy with the customer service I received. Thanks again!

We love hearing when our valued customers have such a positive experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and acknowledge Brian's and our technicians exceptional customer service and quality work.

Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Installation of new furnace and air conditioner

Tom and Jay from Mr. Furnace did an excellent job in installing both a new furnace and a new air conditioner in a single day. And they cleaned up beautifully when finished.

Thank you for the 10-star review Tony. Happy to hear the service for your recent install was up to both of our expectations.

KLevesque in St. Catharines
KLevesque in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Air inspection and set up annual plan

Mike G has put my mind at ease knowing that my Air conditioner is functioning properly. Mike G gave friendly,prompt and outstanding service. Mike was respectful and ensured that he wore his shoe covers when coming back into the house,and also give great information to ensure both Air Conditioner and Furnace are maintained. Thank You Mike G

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to know that Mike provided exceptional service and that your AC is operating smoothly.

linda Jane  in
linda Jane in
0 reviews , ON

Air Conditioner and Furnace installed.

Dear Home Stars, I recently had a Furnace and Air Conditioner installed by Mr. Furnace. The two young men who came to do the work (RYAN AND MICHAEL) were very polite, friendly, and efficient, I observed how careful they both were in respect to making sure all furnishings and ornaments in my home were safe from any damage while the work was being completed. I will definitely recommend Mr Furnace to my friends, and people in this Area. Yours Thankfully Linda Jane Thomson.

Pleased to hear you had a great experience with Ryan and Michael. Thank you for the 10-star review Linda.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Professional and friendly

Mike G. and Bryan H. were the technicians who took care of the vent cleaning and A/C this year. Not only were they efficient and professional in their work, but they were discreet and incredibly respectful while in our home. A delightful team. I would not hesitate to call upon the services of Mr. Furnace again. In fact, we are part of their Membership programme and benefit not only from excellent and reliable service, but reduced rates as well. A winning combination.

Wow, thank you for the great review!

Sheila in Grimsby
Sheila in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Had Mike G and Brian S to the house today to clean our ducts. Both were very polite and knowledgeable, arrived when they were supposed to arrive and did a wonderful job, left no mess, considerate of coming in and out of house would highly recommend them to our friends. You are lucky to have such terrific men in your employ.

We appreciate your kind words and 10-star rating. Thank you.

Animal Farm in
Animal Farm in
1 review , ON

Furnace replacement

I had a new high efficiency furnace installed yesterday by Ryan and Mike. They were courteous and completed the installation in about 4 hours. They went over everything with me and made sure I understood how the new thermostat worked. We have a puppy and they were careful to ensure she didn’t get out. They didn’t mind the help they got from the cats either. They answered all my questions and left their work areas spotless. I highly recommend this company

carolyn in San Francisco
carolyn in San Francisco
0 reviews Fort Erie, ON

GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I was very pleased with the service and quality of Mr. Furnace! After 33 years for our old furnace and air conditioner, it was time to “Call Mr. Furnace today!” We had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. The representatives, Ryan and Mike were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Randy is an exceptional person to do busy with and a very nice guy to talk to! I would recommend Mr. Furnace! Well Done and Thank you!! Darrell and Carolyn

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace!”

Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: