Mr. Furnace

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation

We called Mr. Furnace for help when my mom's old furnace started losing steam. A service technician arrived within a short period of time to assess the old unit and told us her 50 year old furnace & AC needed to be replaced. A sales rep arrived within 2 hours and a new furnace and AC unit where selected and fully explained how the installation would be done. The installers arrived the next day right on time. The 2 installers were excellent! Very polite and informative about the installation process. A new furnace, thermostat and AC unit was installed in 7.5 hours. They will be back in the spring for the AC startup. Highly recommend Mr. Furnace! Awesome people to deal with.

Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us at Mr. Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning. See you in the spring!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Great Service

We have a furnace and AC installed by Mr Furnace which was done very efficiently and professionally . As a special promotion they offered free Maitenance for 2 years. we got furnace service don. The technicians, Mike, arrived on time, was very courteous, professional and efficient. I would recommend Mr Furnace to all.

We would like to thank you for your amazing review and recommendation. It's great to hear that our technician Mike helped to make this a positive experience.

Anne in Hamilton
Anne in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

A five-star organization

From the service technician (Anthony), to the sales person (another Anthony) to Ryan and Andrew (the installation crew). our Mr. Furnace experience was exemplary. We live in an older home, and had to replace the furnace, air conditioner and a hot water tank. Each person arrived on time and took care to not track the outside into our home. Each person was personable and polite, and answered our questions honestly and clearly. It was a bitterly cold day and the installation took a full day, however Ryan and Andrew were experienced, efficient and we were not inconvenienced in any way...we even enjoyed the total experience. Thanks to the folk at Mr. furnace, we now enjoy hot water and a warm and cozy home. Thank you
Shelley and Anne

Thank you so much for your kind words Anne. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

John
John
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Duct Cleaning

The techs were on time,. They did a very thorough duct cleaning from the amount of noise they were generating within the ducts. They were courteous and took the time to explain what they were about to do and after they were done repeated to me what they had done. I am very satisfied with the work. Kudos to them and Mr. Furnace.

Thank you so much John for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Central air

The technician was very nice, my central air is out of r22 and they don't have it so he got them to waive the fee. Good company...would recomend to people always reliable

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave Mr. Furnace this terrific review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad it showed during your visit!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Excellent Work - Mr Furnace

I recently had a new furnace, air conditioner and water heater installed and it was a very positive experience. I want to thank Jay and Mark for ensuring every aspect of the installation was meticulously completed to the highest standards and for their courteousness. These gentlemen clearly demonstrating the their pride in workmanship and a care for the customer approach. Excellent work!

We are thrilled to hear that our technicians Jay and Mark exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.

LINDSEY in Ottawa
LINDSEY in Ottawa
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Mr. Furnace just out for sales. Do not trust.

AC was not working. Told I needed a whole new AC unit. Paid for this technicians visit. Got another opinion and they fixed one inexpensive part and now works perfectly. Mr. Furnace is just about selling, not helping the client. Do not trust them!!!

I want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please call our office (905)892-5789 and ask for Dan- Operations Manager. We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

Gary in Grimsby
Gary in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Air Condition Issue

We're maintenance clients, have been for years now, last week we had a problem and made a service call, Juergen diagnosed the problem quickly was back the next day with a new coil, installed it quickly, very courteous, professional, well spoken, a credit to the company
Overall very pleased with all aspects of the job

Keep up the great work

What a wonderful review and recommendation for our technician Juergen....Thank you so much Gary! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with us here at Mr. Furnace!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Mr. Furnace

Tom and Brian arrived right at 9 a.m. on a Monday and by 5:30 I had a new furnace in place. I was so glad that I had scheduled a furnace check a few days earlier because the technician discovered cracked coils in my 18 year old furnace. They put down sheets to make sure my floors would not get dirty and worked meticulously to ensure that the new furnace was safely installed. They also made sure I felt comfortable taking care of this new furnace such as removing the filter each year and putting in a new one which was different from my old furnace where I had to wash the cells and aluminum screen filter. I felt comfortable asking questions... even the kinds of questions that I thought they might think were silly. They were very kind respectful patient when explaining all the changes and how to work the new thermostat. They even redirected the clear plastic water hose from the drain in the floor which was a nuisance. Their demeanour made me feel very comfortable overall... I wasn't afraid or embarrassed to ask any questions about the work being done. Several Mr. Furnace employees made me very happy: a kind lady that took my phone call, the original technician Jeremy that discovered the problem, the salesman Brian who explained all of my options very clearly and carefully and answered every one of my questions to my satisfaction and Tom and Brian who replaced the furnace ! At this time I am very happy and thankful! Great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Miriam in St. Catharines
Miriam in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Air conditioning leak- fixed!

Mark was very professional and friendly. He fixed the problem quickly and double checked to make sure there were no other potential problems. I will absolutely call them again for any future repairs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave our technician Mark this wonderful review.....it's very much appreciated!

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in St. Catharines?