Mr. Furnace

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Installation of new furnace and air conditioner

Tom and Jay from Mr. Furnace did an excellent job in installing both a new furnace and a new air conditioner in a single day. And they cleaned up beautifully when finished.

Thank you for the 10-star review Tony. Happy to hear the service for your recent install was up to both of our expectations.

KLevesque in St. Catharines
KLevesque in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Air inspection and set up annual plan

Mike G has put my mind at ease knowing that my Air conditioner is functioning properly. Mike G gave friendly,prompt and outstanding service. Mike was respectful and ensured that he wore his shoe covers when coming back into the house,and also give great information to ensure both Air Conditioner and Furnace are maintained. Thank You Mike G

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to know that Mike provided exceptional service and that your AC is operating smoothly.

linda Jane  in
linda Jane in
1 review , ON

Air Conditioner and Furnace installed.

Dear Home Stars, I recently had a Furnace and Air Conditioner installed by Mr. Furnace. The two young men who came to do the work (RYAN AND MICHAEL) were very polite, friendly, and efficient, I observed how careful they both were in respect to making sure all furnishings and ornaments in my home were safe from any damage while the work was being completed. I will definitely recommend Mr Furnace to my friends, and people in this Area. Yours Thankfully Linda Jane Thomson.

Pleased to hear you had a great experience with Ryan and Michael. Thank you for the 10-star review Linda.

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Professional and friendly

Mike G. and Bryan H. were the technicians who took care of the vent cleaning and A/C this year. Not only were they efficient and professional in their work, but they were discreet and incredibly respectful while in our home. A delightful team. I would not hesitate to call upon the services of Mr. Furnace again. In fact, we are part of their Membership programme and benefit not only from excellent and reliable service, but reduced rates as well. A winning combination.

Wow, thank you for the great review!

Sheila in Grimsby
Sheila in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Had Mike G and Brian S to the house today to clean our ducts. Both were very polite and knowledgeable, arrived when they were supposed to arrive and did a wonderful job, left no mess, considerate of coming in and out of house would highly recommend them to our friends. You are lucky to have such terrific men in your employ.

We appreciate your kind words and 10-star rating. Thank you.

Animal Farm in
Animal Farm in
1 review , ON

Furnace replacement

I had a new high efficiency furnace installed yesterday by Ryan and Mike. They were courteous and completed the installation in about 4 hours. They went over everything with me and made sure I understood how the new thermostat worked. We have a puppy and they were careful to ensure she didn’t get out. They didn’t mind the help they got from the cats either. They answered all my questions and left their work areas spotless. I highly recommend this company

carolyn in San Francisco
carolyn in San Francisco
1 review Fort Erie, ON

GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I was very pleased with the service and quality of Mr. Furnace! After 33 years for our old furnace and air conditioner, it was time to “Call Mr. Furnace today!” We had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. The representatives, Ryan and Mike were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Randy is an exceptional person to do busy with and a very nice guy to talk to! I would recommend Mr. Furnace! Well Done and Thank you!! Darrell and Carolyn

DJ Hayward-Till in St. Catharines
DJ Hayward-Till in St. Catharines
2 reviews Fort Erie, ON

annual a/c mtce

had a new heating & a/c unit installed 3 yrs ago by Mr Furnace techs have yrly mtce plan spring a/c fall heating includes filter change very satisfied with work ethic and attitude of all techs that have been present at our residence have noticed a significant decrease in electricity and natural gas costs with my personal experience in mind would not hesitate to recommend Mr Furnace

l2s3y5 in St. Catharines
l2s3y5 in St. Catharines

furnace airconditioning duct

We have been dealing with these people for over 5 years on servicing on our furnace, air, and fire place. It was only natural to get 3 quotations for replacements for 15 year old equipment. Mr furnace was very competitive. Their staff was very helpful and efficient starting with their salesperson Brian Norton; installers Ryan/Everet; duct cleaning MikeS/Everert. We are pleased to recommend them.

Bill Ryman

Rob in St. Catharines
Rob in St. Catharines

Annual central air inspection

Anthony performed the annual central air inspection as part of our maintenance program. He was punctual, polite, very pleasant and very thorough. I was very pleased with the service provided. It was very easy to discuss any concerns I had and Anthony explained everything thoroughly.

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace!”

Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: