Mr. Furnace

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Henry C in St. Catharines
Henry C in St. Catharines

Mr Furnace

Purchased a new high-tech, energy-efficient furnace back in Dec 2017. Brian N was very thorough in sizing the appropriate furnace by measuring all the rooms for total air volume. No guess work. He also explained all my options including the pros and cons of each. Making a decision was fairly easy, which is often difficult for me because I am very analytical and thoroughly detail-oriented and a lack of proper information and clarity can be real issues for me. No problem here. The furnace installation took the better part of a day. The crew was pleasant and cheery and , most importantly, the installed furnace looked great. No sloppy work to be seen and I am quick to spot those.

The service in the last 12 months has been outstanding. They arrive in the time frame given. They always cover their footwear, always leave the place clean and they know their stuff. The biggest compliment I can give them is that their crew is amazingly friendly and courteous, which has become somewhat of a rarity these days. I assume this is targeted in their hiring practices. Kudos for that.

Thanks Jeremy and Anthony for fixing my ongoing Arc Fault Receptacle issue.

Henry C

Home furnace

The guys where awesome and very fast to get to the house. Very upfront with the cost of the repairs. Extremely friendly and helpful. Our house is now heating so I am very happy.

Awesome review for Mr.Furnace and our technicians, Thank you so much Jason! Great to hear that your heat was restored quickly and that you are happy with our services.

Yvon in
Yvon in
1 review , ON

Nice and toasty again.

We had Anthony who was very friendly and helpful. Great customer service from him didn’t take him long to fix it He also ordered a part and will be back. Great guy

Great to hear you are "Nice and toasty again" Yvon. That is what we love to hear. Thank you for the review.

Grace in St. Catharines
Grace in St. Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Navien water heater

This water heater has been malfunctioning in the cold weather.

The technician was competent thorough and answered my questions.

The problem did not happen during his time working on it. Not a great heater.

Thank you for the 10-star review Grace. Someone will be in contact with you regarding your water heater concerns. Thank you.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

Very prompt...clean...efficient...helpful with all aspects of information and installation...did what they said they would do and more...a great experience for a change...
the installers were prompt and friendly and explained everything along the way...started a 9 am and were finished and cleaned up by 3:30 pm
We would highly recommend them to anyone

Thank you for taking the time to leave you review and highlight the areas of importance to you and how we delivered on them.

Rob in St. Catharines
Rob in St. Catharines

Furnace service call

Mr Furnace has been our HVAC contractor for almost a decade, with absolutely no complaints. Juergen and Anthony have been regular technicians at our home since the install in 2009. Juergen came today (the Saturday of a long weekend, I might add) and had the issue fixed in no time. These guys have been out for repair work a few times over the years, and do our regular yearly maintenance. I would highly recommend the maintenance plan. Their work is impeccable, professional and comprehensive. I would, and have, recommended them many times over the years and will continue to happily call them for any issues we might have with our equipment.

Thank you for trusting us over the years and for your loyalty Rob. Pleased to hear how Juergen and Anthony continue to provide exceptional service in your home.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Maintence on A/C and Furnace

Bryan M. did his job in a quickly in a friendly way. Very satisfied with the service. He arrived during the time period the service was booked and gave a complete report as he left

Thank you for the 10-star review. Happy to hear you received great service, which we pride ourselves on.

Janet in Port Colborne
Janet in Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

A/C maintenance ....part replacement, diagnostics

Claude is an excellent worker... a very kind gentleman...explained everything to me step by step....he got everything up and running quickly.....because of communication & my trust in his expertise I decided to get my A/C and furnace on a plan....by doing this saved me lots of money and gives me peace of mind....happy that it didn't rain on him while he was working outside....thanks so much Claude for all you did...it's so nice to meet people that truly have your interest at heart....this world needs more people like Claude :) (y)

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement for Claude. We look forward to maintaining your equipment moving forward. Thank you for trusting in us Janet.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

New A/C unit installed

Brian N. came to my home to discuss what the best option would be for a new A/C unit. He was very information and professional. He measured the rooms in my home to ensure I got the right size unit. Brian definitely made this experience stress free. That week the technicians came and were respectful of my home with wearing their boot covers and cleaning up after the job was done. Was very happy with the customer service I received. Thanks again!

We love hearing when our valued customers have such a positive experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and acknowledge Brian's and our technicians exceptional customer service and quality work.

Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
Tony Aspler in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Installation of new furnace and air conditioner

Tom and Jay from Mr. Furnace did an excellent job in installing both a new furnace and a new air conditioner in a single day. And they cleaned up beautifully when finished.

Thank you for the 10-star review Tony. Happy to hear the service for your recent install was up to both of our expectations.

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace!”

Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: