Mr. Furnace

28 Dunkirk Road St. Catharines ON L2M 6S9

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

John Parker/ Maureen Richardson  in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Thanks so much Ryan and Mike for the great job installing our new furnace and the job well done even with the dogs. The installation was quick and tidy did an awesome job, would recommend you to anyone that is talking about getting a new furnace

9347691A in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Our furnace went down on the weekend. We called first thing in the morning and had someone out that afternoon. After the inspection, we decided a new furnace would be the better option. Brian was here at 6:30pm. He walked us through our options and what was best for our home. In all, he was here until 7:30pm. The truck pulled up at 8:30am the next morning. Ryan and Mike worked on the furnace and air unit all day. They were very professional, clean, and polite. Excellent work. Highly recommend.

Glen in Saint Catharines
1 review Thorold, ON

I wasn't happy to hear my home needed a new furnace but the it was 20 years old and we were planning on replacing it soon. My wife is a no nonsense person and Chris the salesman appreciated her getting to the point with all the available options. The installers Ryan and Mike were amazing. I know it's only a furnace installation but their attention to detail, even installing the vent piping straight made a huge difference. I've had things done in the past and the installers couldn't have cared less how it looked. Not only was the finished product functional but looked great as well. Great job guys.

Debbie from Port Colborne
2 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Mike and CJ were wonderful. I couldn't believe the before and after. I am sorry I waited this long to get it done. The house feels much better and cleaner. It made a huge difference.

1 review St. Catharines, ON

My home is over 70 years old and the furnace was last installed in the 90's and it's time I needed to replace it. After the estimate appointment I was sold on their products and have not looked back. Very professional installers, even the dog approved!

Doug in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

They did an outstanding job I highly recommend Mr Furnace for all your heating air conditioning and plumbing many thanks to Josh for his outstanding work installing our new tankless water heater

Alex in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Technicians Ryan/Mike/Tom were very professional and very courteous. Randy - the manager was very clear and detailed in answering a lot of my questions.
Excellent customer service, Mr.Furnace has been servicing my furnace for the last 10+ years.

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

HPV installed on Monday, as promised. Staff were very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and willing to please. The HPV was professionally installed, test operated, and its operation was reviewed with the customer. I would highly recommend Mr. Furnace to other potential customers.

Joe in San Francisco
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Very professional. They kept me informed of their progress throughout the work. Ryan & Evert were very professional.

What I have come to expect from Mr. Furnace over the years

Terry in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

We have used this company for over twenty years. They have always been professional, prompt, and pleasant to deal with. Their prices are fair, and all of their employees are top-notch. Today, kudos go to our installers, Ryan and Mike!

Terry, thanks for the great review, it's been a pleasure serving you the past 20 years! All the best, Randy Norton.

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most