Mr. Furnace

Duct Cleaning
28 Dunkirk Road St. Catharines ON L2M 6S9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr. Furnace

Diane & Chris in Welland
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Called for a New A/C but turned out we needed a new furnace as well. Great service, went above and beyond! Fast, friendly, reliable......Thanks Randy, Tom & Jay. Call Mr Furnace Today

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

June 15th,2017 9:am the two air conditioner installers arrived with proper manners a smile and worked non-stop until 6:pm they continued in this same manor the entire day. They did not leave until the job was correctly and properly completed with pride in their workmanship. Thank you very much. T

Job Price

Thanks for the great review and the opportunity to serve you! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Jim Young in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Our old air conditioner gave up on a Friday, seen the salesman on the Saturday, new system installed and working great on Monday!
Right from the salesman to the installers, my wife and I were very impressed with the workmanship and professional way these people went about their jobs! Yes we paid for quality and that is just what we got!!

Job Price

Hi Jim, we are so happy to hear everything worked out! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

Yolanda & Paul in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

First we would like to give a shout out to Chris our Home Comfort Advisor. Chris was very knowledgable and patient in answering our hundreds of questions. As for installers Tom & Jay, they rocked!!! They also took time out to answer any questions we had. Tom & Jay were very professional and left no mess.

Job Price

Hi Yolanda and Paul, thanks for this incredible review! We take pride in all we do and your feedback is very much appreciated. All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

1 review Lincoln, ON

We were very please with the service. Both Ryan and Mike were great. We could ask any questions and they took the time to answer us.

We want to thank the whole team at Mr Furnace and we will be warm and cool for the next ten years with no worries.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible.

We would recommend this company to our friends and Family.

Pam and Gord

Job Price

Thank you so much for this great review! All the best, Randy Norton, General Manager.

MCC in Fonthill
1 review Fort Erie, ON

We were very pleased with the check-up our technician, Bryan M. did for our ac system. I mentioned to Bryan that we had received a much higher than normal gas bill re: our furnace for last month and would he mind checking if the heating system was functioning properly. He did a very thorough check and, in that process, discovered that our gas meter reading was grossly incorrect for the past month. We thank Bryan again for his thorough check-up, as the over billing problem could have gone on for some time!

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback. We're happy we could help!

Lori Davidson in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

We used Mr Furnace a few years ago when our heat went out and they were wonderful, so when we wanted to get air conditioning they were my first thought.
They were very friendly, and did not leave any mess behind. Ryan and Mike were very nice, and were not upset that my two small dogs were quite noisy while they were here. They had to come back a couple of times due to a defect in the A/C unit, but a manager called me to let me know they were not going to repair the unit, they were going to swap it out since there should be no reason to repair a new unit. I also enjoyed that it was the same workers that came each time, to keep it streamlined. Even a technician Yorguin came to diagnose why the first unit wasn't working, and he remembered us from years ago when he fixed our furnace, and wanted to make sure we weren't having any issues with it still. Very professional. Would recommend them to anyone. :)

Job Price

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Lori!

Duck in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Gas company tech detected CO leaking from our existing furnace and water heater. Both were red-tagged. Called Mr. Furnace and company tech inspected both. They were very old and needed to be replaced with up-to-code equipment. Randy Norton arrived a couple of hours later and outlined , for my wife and I what options were available along with the features and prices of each. In our case , the only logical option was the premier system.
We were amazed that the installers , Ryan and Jay , were able to come to the house and begin the job by 8:30 the next morning. They used most of the day with the installation , but it was well worth the time. Both of these men were knowledgeable , skilled and more than willing to help us understand and use the new system. Their workmanship was excellent. I'm more than adept when it comes to knowing my way around mechanical and electronic devices , so I have a pretty good idea when I'm looking at skill and quality work being done by others. Ryan and Jay were very courteous to both my wife and myself and when they completed the work and checked the operation of all of the new equipment , the place was left clean and tidy enough that one would hardly know that they were there at all.
I am most impressed in doing business with Mr. Furnace and its associates. In the future our business for heating and A/C will be handled by this company. Triple "A" rating in our book.
Sincerely ,
Rob and Linda Alexander.

Job Price

Hi Rob and Linda, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

Keith Woodland in Welland
1 review Wainfleet, ON

My 41 year old, inefficient, gas fired boiler went off on Thursday and rather than fix an old unit, I replaced it with a new 95% efficient boiler. The team of Tom and Jay came out Friday morning and we had heat by Saturday late afternoon. Dedicated, hard working people exhibited great care and attention. Very impressed with their workmanship and responsiveness. Claude gave us the initial assessment and Bryan quoted the job Thursday evening and as a team they got it done for us.

Job Price

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you! We are so happy everything worked out.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

As Claude Carver said as he was doing maintenance, and when he was done, you probably had no idea that this might happen. And he was right. There were a few weak points, but also 2 actual perfora-
ted holes in the heatexchanger, and a rising level of CO2 would have resulted that necessitated a decision. Claude's advice led to a visit by Brian Norton and after weighing the options we decided on the middle of the road new furnace. Talk about not having had any idea that Friday morning. Brian arranged an installation Saturday morning. And Tom and Matt arrived punctually at 8:15 to get started by 8:30. After protecting things with drop sheets they went about their business as expected. However Matt had to go all the way back to Hamilton to get some sheet metal. As our old furnace (10 yr) had only 2" pipes and the new furnace needs a lot more air to run efficiently, Tom installed new 3" piping. After the install was done and the new furnace tested, all was a-ok, toasty warm, quite and done after a busy day. The whole crew including Brian Norton did a very professional job and left us a lot more satisfied than we thought we might be after not expecting a new furnace in the first place. But Claude Carver's diligence saved us from possible harm by giving us the proper advice. So all is well thanks to Mr. Furnace.

Job Price

We are so happy for the opportunity to help. Thanks for the great feedback!

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most