edoors.ca Door Factory

Reviews for edoors.ca Door Factory

David
David

Front Door Replacement

After moving into our new home, we found out that our door was essentially hollow. So we knew we had to replace our front door. We had a really good experience with Dimitri, Alex and their team at Galaxy Windows, and knew that they had another company that handled doors (Edoors). So we contacted them, and had a similar experience as before. Dimitri came to our home, gave us all the options, and helped us navigate all the different choices. At one point, when I asked about a more expensive product, he told me that it wasn't necessary (he could have upsold me, but did not).

During the scheduling period, Alex was responsive and even when there was a hiccup with scheduling, he was prompt, apologetic, and worked to rectify it quickly (and actually scheduled for our door to be installed earlier).

As you can see with the pictures, they did excellent work. They worked quickly, and made sure to clean up after themselves, which I greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Dimitri, Alex, and their team at Edoors.

M & J in Etobicoke
M & J in Etobicoke

new exterior doors for front and back of house

Our next door neighbour had their front door replaced by edoors and it looked so good I was inspired to replace our doors which were old and not very energy efficient. The new doors look great and let in lots of light. The installer, Vlad really knows his stuff. Our back door was a tricky fit and Alex had another person come over to ensure it was measured properly. The price quoted was the best compared to other companies. We would absolutely refer anyone to choose edoors.

Hello M & J,
Thank you for your kind and detailed review.
We will be in touch,
Alex.

stefmar
stefmar

Front entry door

We called Edoors based on the recommendations on homestars.ca. Like the other people here, we also found that they provide top-notch customer service and we are very happy with the quality and the look of the door. We especially liked that we were given all the relevant information at the initial meeting with Dmitri about how to choose the right door for us. The installation, performed by Alex, was on time and at a very professional manner. We will definitely recommend Edoors to everybody.

Hello Stefan!. Thank you for a great and detailed review! Have a good day.
Alex.

Doors

They were very helpful, informative, patient and then followed up with effective installers. Went from regular door to beautiful 8 ft door. The result is quite superb! Will hire them again.

Hello Private User,
Thank you very much for your kind review. Can you pls call Dmitri. Have a great day.

Mo Peters  in Toronto
Mo Peters in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied!!

I am very pleased with the door installation job that eDoors did for my home. The door works well and looks great! Alex is a pleasure to work with and made sure that our needs were met 100%. I would recommend eDoors for anyone interested in upgrading their front door.

Hello Mo!. Thank you for a great and detailed review! Have a good day.
-edoors team.

C in Toronto
C in Toronto

Front entrance door

Dimitri is a great business partner. Very responsive and accommodating. He took the time to show all the options and advise on the best one. Delivery and installation were done within the timelines. The door is stunning.

Hello C,
Thank you kindly for a great review. Please let us know who you are :)
Have a nice day,

Windows and Patio Door

I am so happy with my new patio door. We went with edoors because we had a great experience with them before when they did our windows years and years ago. They stand by their work and their word. I highly recommend them!

Hello Private User,
Thank you very much for your kind review. Have a great day and happy Holidays!

LEA in Toronto
LEA in Toronto

windows and doors

My husband and I are very satisfied with the service, they came on time and installed our door and window to our satisfaction. They cleaned the area once installation is done.

Hi Lea,
Thank you very much for your business and your kind review!

New door installation

Alex and his crew were professional, showed up on the date and time we had agreed on, and had completed the installation within a few hours. The workmanship and the materials are impeccable. We previously had 6 foot doors with a transom at the top. We removed the transom, and replaced it with 8 foot doors, with three quarter glass inserts, which included wrought iron detailing. It has changed the whole look of the front of our house, and I could not be more pleased. The doors are majestic, and boast a sculptural element. This company came recommended to me by a friend of mine, and I have already recommended it to neighbours. Also, I had solicited competing quotes, and this quote was, by far, the most reasonable. Absolutely deserving of a 5/5 rating.

Hello Private User,
Thank you very much for leaving a great and detailed review!

Nancy
Nancy

New front door, side door and patio slider

Alex and his crew did an amazing job to install a new front door , side door and patio slider. The quality of the doors are very high . The installation was so air tight and proper installation from beginning to end . Alex and his crew are highly skilled at what they do that I used them prior in my old house and now for a second time in my new property just purchased. They are honest and very reliable - their prices cannot be beat from any supplier of the same quality

Hi Nancy,
It was a pleasure to serve you again. Thank you for your kind review!

More about edoors.ca Door Factory

Edoors is one of Canada’s leading door manufacturers, with over 20 years experience in the door industry, producing and distributing originally designed decorative stained glass and the most superb quality door systems.