On Star Windows & Doors

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Amazing job , cheapest prices

These guys were fantastic and do a wonderful job , I would recommend them for any project. They did my whole first floor and the installer was very professional and clean

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window installation

I was looking for a company to change the windows on my basement. I checked different companies and a friend recommended Homestar. Their price was more competitive comparing to others and they were completely straightforward about time of installation and how long it is going to take from ordering to installation. They came right on-time and they did a great job. Everything has been done on a professional level. The installation guys knew what they were doing and they were so polite. I am 100% satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.

Ver
Ver

Window and Patio Door Replacement

Vlad provided us with great information with regards to the style, durability and cost of their products. He was so professional, respectful and friendly as with his installers who are also we’re very efficient, meticulous, clean and organized. We’re so happy with our new windows and patio door. We highly recommend them to everyone.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Window Installation

I'm very happy with my windows. The installers did a fantastic job. They were very clean and meticulous. The even vacuumed the floors after the work was done. I'm glad I listened to the recommendations on which windows to install. My larger windows bring in so much more light. The best part is that On Star Windows was less than half the price I was quoted elsewhere. So happy I went with them!

Alfred
Alfred
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows replacement

I highly recommend On Star windows. They did an amazing job. It was flawless and quality work done. Thanks to a fantastic team led by Vlad & Borris...you guys are amazing. I am so happy with my quality windows now. Thank you again.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with our work!

David
David

A+

Had the pleasure of working with Alex, Vlad and Boris to replace 11 windows and 2 doors. From estimate to measurement and installation everything was top notch. Competitive pricing as well! Would highly recommend their services!

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad you are happy with our work!

Vishal in Barrie
Vishal in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Patio Door and Window Replacement

Excellent work and attention to details. Polite professional people working towards a common endeavour ‘Success’.
I know about HomeStars and I believe other than Google Reviews, HomeStars is the only platform I can trust with any major renovation work.
Did my share of research, and finally decided to go with On Star. Decision proven right, cost was justified given the fact that they have active customer service, and I can trust them for years to come with the work they have done.
The staff was clean, with professional demeanour and cared about the quality and details of the job.
Totally satisfied and certainly recommended for similar work.

Thank YOU for your review, and for choosing our company. We are glad you are satisfied with our work

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Great job

They did a great job installing our windows. Will and Nick worked fast without sacrificing quality. My husband works in construction and was very impressed with the final product. Will Highly recommend to friends and family.

Andrew in Pickering
Andrew in Pickering
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replaced the front door

Vlad was recommended by a neighbour, he came, offered us many choices and at reasonable prices. The door was installed by very competent and respectful workers, they made sure we were happy with everything. We highly recommend Vlad and On Star Windows and Doors for anything related to doors and windows.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows installation

My windows got installed today by amazing, well mannered and good looking guys. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend this company .
VLAD the owner of the company is very accommodating and a pleasant person

We are so glad you had a good experience, your business means a lot to us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you!

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.