Sandy McLeod

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
TORONTO ON M6P3T5

Reviews for Sandy McLeod

Sandy came to my house to paint my hallway, dining room and kitchen. She had to fix the plaster in some walls. She did an amazing job. Every night she cleaned up and left everything perfectly at the end. She has reasonable rates and gets the job done. I would recommend her and hire Sandy again.

Yedida in Toronto

Sandy is an excellent painter. She helped me choose colors, took care of all the details, made great suggestions and completed the job both carefully and quickly. My home feels much improved!!!

Kathleen Mullen in Toronto

She came in and transformed my house. She fixed my plaster walls, recommended colours and neatly and efficiently painted my house.
She was on-time and clean. I would highly recommend her.