Brushwerks Painting

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Townhouse interior

Very fast, very professional. Excellent work & final result second to none. I wanted the job done right & I got it. Very happy.

We're glad you're happy. It was a pleasure to meet you.

svitlana37
svitlana37

Bedroom and bathroom walls painting

Cody & team did a great job! They are very efficient, accommodating to customer needs and reliable. Came on a short notice and painted my bedroom and washroom walls just in a few hours. Walls look amazing! Also Cody give me some great design ideas for my living room. I will defenetly recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you Svitlana, hopefully you will have us back to paint the living room, enjoy your new space.

Nicola in Toronto
Nicola in Toronto

I would recommend Coady

I would recommend to ask Coady to do the work. There was a hiccup during the job, but Coady handled it well. They painted my brathrooms and closets in one day. Thank you.

Thanks Nicola, it was nice to help you out last minute.. In the future I would suggest letting us do the prep work. It's important to have a professional patch and caulk. Especially if you're using semi gloss on the walls. Enjoy your new bathrooms. Also all of our guys are professionals, and you will receive a top quality job from every member of the Brushwerks team. All of our work is guaranteed.

Vicki in TO
Vicki in TO

Rooftop Patio Painting

I was looking for someone to do some last minute paint work on our rooftop patio in anticiation of a visit from my parents. Within a 1/2 hour of my request for service, I heard from Brushwerks. Adam and Codi arrived at our home within 20 minutes for an in person quote. Initially, it didn't look like it would be possible to have it done as quickly as I was hoping, but after having a look at the work and talking with me, they made the time to do my rooftop patio the following day. They arrived promptly this morning and within a few hours they had completed the painting of the siding and fencing. The work looks great (such a great refresh up there) and everything was left in perfect condition once finished.. The price was very good and they were a very nice group of guys - I would recommend them to a friend and would hire them again.

Thanks Vicki, it was a tight time frame to work within but sometimes we go the extra mile. Enjoy the remainder of your summer holidays on a fresh patio!

darrenjanderson
darrenjanderson

Front and back deck painting

Worked with Brushwerks to get our front porch and back deck painted. They were fantastic - easy to communicate with, prompt, and easy to book time with. The work quality was excellent. We did have a hiccup during the job, but Adam and Cody absolutely put it right - I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Hi Darren, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we take pride in our work and we were more than happy to get the job done. It looks great! We'll be back soon to paint the neighbors side of the back deck, enjoy the rest of your summer.

Barbie
Barbie
1 review Whitby, ON

deck staining and gazebo paint refresh

Coady and Adam did a great job staining our deck it looks new again after contemplating on replacing it they worked their magic and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our Gazebo has a new look and it is amazing what a color choice has on complimenting our decor.

It was a rewarding challenge. Glad you're happy. Thanks so much for the great review!

Mike P.
Mike P.

Painting and drywall repair

The folks from Brushwerks were great. After trying to deal with a number of contractors, who would either fail to respond, fail to show up, or requested a fee simply to provide an estimate, Brushwerks were responsive, professional and provided a fair estimate for the work required. We scheduled a date that works for us, they came to our home and completed the work in the estimated time. N delays. No excuses. And the work looks great. I am happy to recommend Brushwerks...they were a pleasure to deal with and I would use them again without hesitation.

Thanks Mike, what a gorgeous layout in your house, we were happy to freshen it up for you while you were away.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, see you soon!

Cynthia
Cynthia

exterior painting

Brushwerks were a pleasure to work with. Very polite, professional and quite tidy (there were some minor spills but they cleaned everything up well). We had 4 quotes and their's was by far the best. I'll be recommending to others.

Thanks for the review Cynthia, we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer with a fresh exterior and patio.

kbrandon
kbrandon
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted entire outside of house (bungalow) and inside living, kitchen area.

Brushwerks have done a few jobs for me in my home. All done in a timely manner, very precise and clean work. Also went over and beyond in some areas that needed prep work before painting. They were even very helpful with making decisions on type of paint and colours.

Thanks Kim, we love working for you, see you next time!

Karen M.
Karen M.

A top deck patio refurbish

Excellent top flight work
In excruciating heat, Coady and Adam came through with flying colours. Not a speck of paint dropped anywhere, clean as a whistle, colour cuts perfectly done.
My family and I have a brand new patio to enjoy our summer.

It was our pleasure. Enjoy your summer!

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.