Brushwerks Painting

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

Mike P.
Mike P.

Painting and drywall repair

The folks from Brushwerks were great. After trying to deal with a number of contractors, who would either fail to respond, fail to show up, or requested a fee simply to provide an estimate, Brushwerks were responsive, professional and provided a fair estimate for the work required. We scheduled a date that works for us, they came to our home and completed the work in the estimated time. N delays. No excuses. And the work looks great. I am happy to recommend Brushwerks...they were a pleasure to deal with and I would use them again without hesitation.

Thanks Mike, what a gorgeous layout in your house, we were happy to freshen it up for you while you were away.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, see you soon!

Cynthia
Cynthia

exterior painting

Brushwerks were a pleasure to work with. Very polite, professional and quite tidy (there were some minor spills but they cleaned everything up well). We had 4 quotes and their's was by far the best. I'll be recommending to others.

Thanks for the review Cynthia, we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer with a fresh exterior and patio.

kbrandon
kbrandon
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted entire outside of house (bungalow) and inside living, kitchen area.

Brushwerks have done a few jobs for me in my home. All done in a timely manner, very precise and clean work. Also went over and beyond in some areas that needed prep work before painting. They were even very helpful with making decisions on type of paint and colours.

Thanks Kim, we love working for you, see you next time!

Karen M.
Karen M.

A top deck patio refurbish

Excellent top flight work
In excruciating heat, Coady and Adam came through with flying colours. Not a speck of paint dropped anywhere, clean as a whistle, colour cuts perfectly done.
My family and I have a brand new patio to enjoy our summer.

It was our pleasure. Enjoy your summer!

joe
joe
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom, Hallway and Bedroom

Needed to freshen up the colors in our bathroom bedroom and Hallway and brushwerks did a great job at bringing it all together. Great crew to work with very friendy and courteous and couldn’t be happier with the end result.

It was our pleasure, thanks Joe!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Entire home painted

Coady and Adam were hired to paint our enitre home after renovation and with all the work it had to be done in stages. They were very accommodating and knowledgeable and made the process very easy. I hilghly recommend and will use again.

Saki and Zee are our favourite customers, and it was such a pleasure working for them. We took this home from bare drywall to absolute perfection!

gurinder in ??????????
gurinder in ??????????

Great detailed work

Cody and Adam came in on time and budget. Painted the exterior and interior of my home with great detail. They work clean and quick while repairing all areas as they worked through. Highly recommend them! Thanks again!

You're welcome, ended up with quite a sunburn but if you're happy we're happy!

JAToronto in Toronto
JAToronto in Toronto

Very Professional, Well Done Job on Short Notice

I bought a house and found myself in a position where I needed to sell my condo. The current paint job was not something I could go to market with, so my friend and real estate agent recommended Adam and his company Brushwerks. They were able to help me choose a colour, suggest paint finishes, and complete the painting, all within 2 1/2 weeks. The painting itself took about 3 days for a 837 foot 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, although this was a bit longer because of the previous colour being fairly dark. I was very happy with Adam and his professionalism.

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy that you like our work. Be sure to contact us when your new home needs Paintng and we'll be sure to give you a nice discount.

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.