Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4L 3B4

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

1 review Old Toronto, ON

Condo Painting

Coady and his team carried out a painting job for us and I'd just like to say his team is complete professional and is dependable, responsible and courteous. They accomplished their work with efficiency and gave great attention to detail. Everything was neat and clean. We are very happy with Brushwerks paint job and would gladly recommend them to others.

Zulfi Rajper

We appreciate the great review!

Eva P. from Toronto
Eva P. from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Painting of master bedroom and bathroom

Recently, I had a very bad experience with a contractor who put on an addition to the back of the house, so I was very nervous about getting someone to come in and finish the painting jobs. Brushwerks Painting was one of the companies who responded to my message on HomeStars. When Coady came to give me an estimate, I found him very knowledgeable and I was very impressed with his previous works he showed me on his phone. My biggest worry was that he wouldnt be able to fit me in soon enough into his busy schedule. But he went out of his way to accommodate me, and came to work on the weekend. He and his team did a beautiful job of painting my master bedroom, which required extra care, since I picked a black colour where mistakes would be more noticeable. I was also very impressed with their clean up. There was not a drop of paint anywhere. I can highly recommend them, so much so, that I just had them come back to do the other bedroom. I will also ask them to come back in the future, as I will be doing several more rooms. Thank you Coady for helping me to overcome my fear of contractors.

Eva! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure and we'll see you again soon.
Coady & Adam.

Gordon in Scarborough
Gordon in Scarborough
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Interior Painting

I found Brushwerks Painting through a search on Homestars and was impressed with their rating and reviews. Decided to contact them and within 30mins (or less) on a Sunday, I received a response from Allan. Explained we had a small job that needed to be done in a short time frame and he was very accommodating. He dropped by later in the afternoon, assessed the job and got back to me the next day. Quote was fair and inline with what I was expecting. And a start day earlier than expected.
Adam and team arrived Wed morning and begun the job. They were fast, efficient and did a fantastic job! We are very happy with the results. Will definitely recommend them to friends  and family.

Thanks Gordon! Brushwerks Painting

1 review Old Toronto, ON

Interior house painting

The team at Brushwerks did a great job painting the whole interior of the house. They fixed cracks, caulked where needed, and painted walls, ceilings, cornice mouldings, radiators, shutters and stairs and banisters. The team was highly professional and arrived promptly every day. They papered the floors for protection and left the place clean and tidy every day. Highly recommend Adam, Coady and their team!

We loved doing this job, and the coffee was excellent!
179 Coxwell Ave
(647)854-8446

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Condo painting

Great experience! Highly recommend this team for any future painting jobs. Quick, professional and good quality.

Thanks for the review Amy! Brushwerks Painting.

Meredith in Toronto
Meredith in Toronto
0 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Condo Painting

Adam and his crew did an amazing job painting my condo. I was very happy with the final result. Both Cory and Adam was very responsive to inquiries, questions and concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend them or to use them again in future.

Always glad to help people love their space!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto
0 reviews Old Toronto, ON

One-bedroom condo

Adam and Coady are a very good team. They removed stucco ceilings and repainted the condo in a couple of days, delivering exactly as promised. It is a pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks William! See you in a few weeks for the next one. Happy Holidays! Brushwerks Painting.

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Attention to Detail!!!

We hired Coady and team at Brushwerks Painting to paint a large custom home within a specific timeframe and schedule. Coady was extremely diligent, responsive, and respectful of the homeowners space and went above and beyond to get the job done without compromising quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brushwerks to anyone in my network.

Thanks for the detailed review! We are happy to have been able to get this one done in a pinch.
Brushwerks Painting

Quality job, good team, excellent attention to detail

Delighted Brushwerks could fit our condo in. 5 rooms plus hallway done quickly and efficiently (including refreshing very dingy popcorn ceilings) with 3-person team. Prompt, pleasant, experienced, and knowledgeable. Will easily recommend.

Thanks for the great review Erika. Enjoy! - Brushwerks Painting

Claire
Claire

Exterieur Refresh

Adam and Coady make a very good team , delivering exactly as promised. And they are nice guys to boot! It was a pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks for the great review. Enjoy! - Brushwerks Painting

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.