Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

ARC in Ajax
ARC in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Replacement in Ajax

We chose to use Turnbull to replace our roof after recommendation from others who had used them. We were not disappointed. We discovered in late November that we needed a new roof, which was not the ideal time of year. They came and weather proofed our rotting roof until the replacement could be done when the weather improved. The work was done efficiently in March, even though it was a very chilly day. They started about 8am and were done before 3. The clean up was great. The attention to detail could not be faulted, including choosing vents that coodinated with the tiles. You can tell they are committed to doing a flawless job and committed to providing quality customer service. I would highly recommend this company.

Dear Customer, thank you for your review and recommendations. We appreciate your business! Cheers!

Roofing at its best in Ajax
Roofing at its best in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

replace rotted wood and roofing 400044

THIS COMPANY REALLY HAS THERE ACT TOGETHER
THEY CAME AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED TO WORK AS AN AMAZING TEAM, THEY WORKED IN THE COLD AND WIND NO COMPLAINS AND WERE VERY POLITE ATTENTUVE TO THE CUSTOMER NEEDS.
THEY DID A BEAUTFUL JOB AND MADE THE 73 YEAR OLD HOUSE LOOK NEW AGAIN. THE SHINGLES WERE GOOD QUALITY AND COLOUR. THEY EVEN CAME BACK TO DO A SMALL REPAIR NOT RELATED TO THE ROOFING JIB FOR NO CHARGE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECIMMEND THIS COMPANY ANYONE CONSIDERING REPLACING ROOF. CLEAN UP WAS AMAZING NO MESS NO NAILS OR DEBRIS LEFT BEHIND IT WAS A PLEASURE HAVING THEM HERE FOR LESS THAN 8 HOURS. THEY WERE VERY EFFICIENT.

HOMEOWNERS FROM AJAX

Dear Customer, we are glad you like the job! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, and for your recommendation, we appreciate it! Cheers!

Ved in Whitby
Ved in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

insulation

We had turnbull do our roof a few years back. We then found that they did attic insulation too. I contacted them and Chris came round again..exceptional service and all round great guy.

They came back a couple of weeks later, topped up the insulation and now we're finally in a significantly warmer house! Amazing customer service and would refer them to anyone in the durham area without question.

Hi Ved! Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and are happy you are satisfied with both your roof and insulation instalments. It's great to hear that you are already feeling the effect of properly insulated attic space! Cheers!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof Quote

Had Turnbull quote me a new roof in Brooklin. They took my $300 deposit and could not do roof before the winter season as I requested. They would not refund my deposit and I chose another vendor to complete roof. This is not the way to do business!

Hello private user,
Deposits are only taken late in the year to secure projects(and pricing) for spring installations. If customers would like to have their roof installed very late in the season or prior to the following spring it would have been weather permitting. If the weather does not co-operate, we have no choice but to reschedule, which is clearly explained to all customers. We do our very best to accommodate each project, but some things(ie: weather) are out of our control. If you signed a contract with us, then decided to go with another company because you didn't want to wait, or simply for a cheaper price, that of course is your choice, but deposits(as with any business) are non-refundable. This would have been explained, but feel free to call our office anytime and we can discuss in more detail.

This review is under investigation as there are a few discrepancies in the brief statement submitted

Regards,
tr management

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

roofing

Had my roof in Oshawa done by Turnbull in November and was very satisfied. Chris & Steve are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The roofing crew did a great job and did a good clean-up. Turnbull even fixed a small existing flashing/eavestrough issue that was not part of there work scope. I would not hesitate to recommend Turnbull to anyone.

Dear customer, thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come! Cheers!

Janice  in Ajax
Janice in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

New roof

Can't say enough good things about Turnbull Roofing. From estimate, to roofing day to follow-up, everyone was knowledgeable, helpful, professional and hard-working. The guys did such a fantastic job cleaning up once the job was complete that I didn't even have to rake any leaves! We called Turnbull in to do the job this year because last year when we asked them for an estimate, Chris said that the roof was still good for another year. That kind of honesty and service goes a long way!

Thank you for your review Janice! Your recommendation means a lot to us! We enjoyed working on your roof and hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come! Cheers!

Tyrone in Toronto
Tyrone in Toronto

New Roof in Oshawa

Steve and his crew did an excellent job on my Roof. Steve answered all my questions and concerns quickly and professionally. He personally inspected all my concerns with me. Very happy with the work that was done,.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Tyrone. We hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come! Cheers!

Ashley Hockenberry in Pickering
Ashley Hockenberry in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof replacement and Eaves trough replacement

Turnbull Roofking is a professional organization with a lot of experience who does quality work.
We were impressed by the professionalism of everyone involved in the roof project and the quality of the finished product.
This is an experience company who has their own employees, fully insured, all expert at what they do and complete everything in timely fashion. Excellent!

Hi Ashley, thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves in our work and we do our best for all our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! Cheers!

Mary-Alice in Toronto
Mary-Alice in Toronto

New Roof in Whitby

We had obtained several quotes for our roof. Turnbull Roofing fell in the middle price wise but what sold us were the positive reviews we had seen and the superior product they offered. Chris was excellent in describing the product, answering all our questions, and providing a professional and detailed quote. Steve’s crew did the work on our roof and they were excellent – friendly and efficient and extremely clean and the new roof looks great. Excellent customer service from start to finish. We feel confident that Turnbull Roofing stands behind its work and we would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a new roof.

Hi Mary-Alice, thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come!

Magda in Toronto
Magda in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Totally Satisfied Customer

Turnbull did my roof approximately 4 years ago. I wanted to wait a while to see how my roof was going to hold up before I wrote my review. It has held up excellently! The owner was very easy to talk to, professional and patient. I asked a lot, I mean a lot, of questions - I am very particular and detail oriented. The owner answered all my questions with utmost professionalism with laying out all the details I requested. Talk about service excellence! The work and cleanup that the company did was top-notch. I could tell they take pride in their craft. I've recommended them to others and will continue to do so.

Hi Magda! Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We do take a lot of pride in our work, and we're glad our customers can see it too!

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

Insulation, Gutters & Eavestroughs, and Roofing
-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens