Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Nyrie
Nyrie
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Perfect Roofing Job

We had previous experience with Turnbull on a small vent in our attic when we first moved in. We loved their work and service so much that we decided to have them do our roof as well. The roof looks amazing. The staff were very courteous. Steven was great at meeting with us to choose the colour and talk about the project before it started. The entire perimeter of our house was spotless after the team was done. We would recommend Turnbull to everyone!

Mark in Oshawa
Mark in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Impressive New Roof

I have high standards, and from start to finish, Turnbull Roofing met them. I contacted the top rated roofers on Homestars, but Turnbull was best able to provide specific answers and the rationale for what they quoted in comparison to the others. In addition, they were extremely patient and professional as I finalized my decision on colour. I never felt as though I was just another customer. I truly felt as though Turnbull wanted to do what was best for me and provide the best possible service. Their personalized approach to the job was greatly appreciated. The new roof looks great, and I've already recommended Turnbull to friends and neighbours. Thanks Turnbull for the great job!

Annie
Annie
1 review Ajax, ON

New Roof & Eavestroughs

We recently had our roof and eavestroughs replaced by Turnbull Roofing & Renovations. The young men who did the work were very professional and did an absolutely amazing job. We would highly recommend Turnbull Roofing & Renovations .

Anonymous in Clarington
Anonymous in Clarington
1 review Newcastle, ON

Roof Repalcement

Very efficient service completed in 2 days. Crew showed up on time and cleaned up each day and advised of what was happening each day to manage expectations. Very satisfied with product and service.

Josea in Whitby
Josea in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New roof

All the stars in the universe for Turnbull roofing. I called this company after reading their reviews on Google and Homestars. They did not disappoint. Robert came to do a quote, spent time making sure I understood the process, materials they use, timeline and building code, as well as answered all of my questions. Quote was comparable to other reputable companies but the service is what wowed me. Team did a prompt patch of some damage so I wouldn't leak while waiting for replacement. Crew that came to do roof was amazing...clean, thorough, quick and courteous. Would highly recommend.

Private User reviews Laval,

Winter roof replacement

I was worried about having to replace my roof after a particularly bad wind storm in the winter. The customer service was excellent and the clean up was great. I haven't had any issues and I just recommended Turnbull roofing to my friend.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof replacement

I chose Turnbull Roofing after receiving several quotes. Although they did not provide the lowest cost, they did provide much more detail on the quote which was presented in person by Steve. Based on the conversations with Steve and online reviews, I made arrangements with Turnbull Roofing. They arrived when expected, worked steadily throughout the day and cleaned up completely. I was impressed with their work ethics and the end result - the roof looks great. My thanks to the team and to Steve :)

Thank you for your positive comments and taking the time two review our company. Your feedback will be forwarded to our teams. It was a pleasure working with you on your roofing project

lellee_m
lellee_m
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Re-shingled roof

Very Happy with the service from day one. From the first encounter, right through to the end, everything about the job went smoothly. On time, on budget, and no surprises! I would like to thank Robert and team for a very professional job. It's rare that I feel compelled to write a review, but when you get good service it's important to spread the good word.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will pass along the positive comments to our team. Thank you for your business and trusting us to complete your roofing project!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof

Turnbull Roofting were excellent. It's never a fun or clean job but they did it the best they could. Communication was great, eager to please and they finished our fairly large roof in one day with their great crew of 7 ! They showed up when they said they would and got to work immediately. Our neighbours recommended them to us as well and we are glad we took their advice. A roof isn't something you want to go cheap on. Very happy - would totally recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It was a pleasure working with you and we a glad to hear you appreciate our hard work. Your business is much appreciated!

New Roof

I had my roof done yesterday and hands down it is the very best experience I've ever had with a contractor. It is no surprise that they are consistently rated 10/10, year after year; and I'm sure most customers would rate them higher if they could. From the very first meeting with Steve, who gave me his honest appraisal and didn't try to sell me anything over and above what I needed, to the crew, who were diligent, polite and helpful, it has been a sublime experience. But it didn't stop there because of their unsurpassed workmanship and finishing the job expeditiously, especially now, when most people are home, was very appreciated. Yes, I WOULD RECOMMEND Turnbull Roofing & Renovations, because there's no need to look any where else.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It's was a pleasure working with you and we will forward your kind words to our install team and estimator. Your business is much appreciated!

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens