Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

1115 Wentworth St, W Oshawa ON L1J8P7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ajax  >  Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Tyrone in Toronto

Steve and his crew did an excellent job on my Roof. Steve answered all my questions and concerns quickly and professionally. He personally inspected all my concerns with me. Very happy with the work that was done,.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Tyrone. We hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come! Cheers!

Ashley Hockenberry in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Turnbull Roofking is a professional organization with a lot of experience who does quality work.
We were impressed by the professionalism of everyone involved in the roof project and the quality of the finished product.
This is an experience company who has their own employees, fully insured, all expert at what they do and complete everything in timely fashion. Excellent!

Hi Ashley, thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves in our work and we do our best for all our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! Cheers!

Mary-Alice in Toronto

We had obtained several quotes for our roof. Turnbull Roofing fell in the middle price wise but what sold us were the positive reviews we had seen and the superior product they offered. Chris was excellent in describing the product, answering all our questions, and providing a professional and detailed quote. Steve’s crew did the work on our roof and they were excellent – friendly and efficient and extremely clean and the new roof looks great. Excellent customer service from start to finish. We feel confident that Turnbull Roofing stands behind its work and we would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a new roof.

Hi Mary-Alice, thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come!

Magda in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Turnbull did my roof approximately 4 years ago. I wanted to wait a while to see how my roof was going to hold up before I wrote my review. It has held up excellently! The owner was very easy to talk to, professional and patient. I asked a lot, I mean a lot, of questions - I am very particular and detail oriented. The owner answered all my questions with utmost professionalism with laying out all the details I requested. Talk about service excellence! The work and cleanup that the company did was top-notch. I could tell they take pride in their craft. I've recommended them to others and will continue to do so.

Hi Magda! Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We do take a lot of pride in our work, and we're glad our customers can see it too!

Rob from Brooklin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Start to finish the Turnbull roofers were just outstanding. Robert from Turnbull was outstanding explaining the quote and products. Workmanship is spectacular , crew is great, and clean up was perfect. Could not ask for better experience

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Rob. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come!

Chris in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

THey were here when they said they would be and finished in a day... cleaned up and gone in 8 hours. Quiet tidy and from what I could see worked safety...I would recommend them....

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your business and thank you for your recommendation!

Diane H. in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

So impressed! Prompt, personable people from initial contact to follow up. Crew was efficient, polite and very respectful of our property. This company did more than just replace the shingles-they inspected the roof, ensured any of the loose eavestrough hangers were nailed back in and cleaned them. Very thorough inspection of worksite during cleanup to ensure no hazards were left behind.

Thank you Diane for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come!

Jennifer W in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Turnbull Roofing replaced our roof this past July. We had gotten three quotes, and they were all close in pricing, but Turnbull used a superior product so we decided to go with them. When Steve came to our home to give us our quote, he was very friendly and took the time to explain everything to me in great detail. On the day our roof was replaced, the shingles arrived early in the morning and the roofers got to work straight away. The roofers were always friendly when I came to and from my house during the day. The roof was completed in one day. They did a fabulous job of cleaning up the mess when they were done. Steve then took the time to return to my home to explain the warranty to me. This was my first experience with doing a roof replacement and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would definitely recommend Turnbull to my friends and family.

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your business and happy that your experience was great!

Darlene from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I would recommend Turnbull roofing for anybody who needs a roof replacement. The workers arrived on time and did an amazing job. The cleanup after the roof was replaced was very thorough with no nails or other material left to cause damage. I find this company to be very professional and dependable and I appreciate how well the job was done.

Thank you for your review Darlene, we are glad you are happy with your roofing project and we appreciate your business!

Bonnie in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

My great experience with Turnbull Roofing began when Chris Jones came to provide an estimate. I appreciated his knowledge and thorough explanations at that time and also when I had questions later. He was patient and thorough. When my roof was installed everything went as planned with a great, friendly crew who did a thorough clean-up afterwards. My new roof looks great and I'm pleased to have had the work done by a Durham Region company. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Bonnie for your recommendation and glowing review! We appreciate your business! Your roof looks great, and we are happy you enjoyed the process!

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens