Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Steve from Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd
Owner/Manager
Steve Turnbull [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ajax  >  Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

SD in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We hired Turnbull to replace our roof due to builder grade shingles peeling up and breaking down. We met with Steve, the owner and he was very knowledgeable and did not try to sell us anything we didn't need. We went with Turnbull because they offered a superior product and there were many homes in our neighbourhood completed by Turnbull. The shingles and all of the materials showed up the morning of the install, followed promptly by the install crew. They worked quickly and completed the job in a single day. They were clean and efficient, and left the property in great shape. We love the look of our roof and would recommend Turnbull to our friends and family. Great job.

Job Price

Thank you SD for the recommendation. We are pleased that you are happy with our work and took the time to post a review. It means a lot for our business and is appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you.

TR Management.

Tim in
1 review Ajax, ON

Very professional. I got 3 quotes. They weren't the lowest but the only one who actually met with me to explain the work. Chris was very professional and explained why they would do things a certain way. He did not slag the competition even though there was an opportunity to do so. Chris then met with me afterwards to ensure I am happy. Would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company Tim. It means a lot to our business and it is much appreciated.

TR management

Linda W in
1 review Pickering, ON

I would highly recommend Turnbull Roofing. Steve was professional and thorough in his presentation. He answered all of my questions and followed up to ensure my satisfaction. Scott and the crew were professional, personable and did excellent work. They worked efficiently and were meticulous on details and clean up. I have peace of mind that the job was done well and should there be any future difficulties Turnbull will stand by its warranty and return to service me.
Thanks again Steve, Trudy, Scott and crew!
Linda W Pickering ON

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company Linda. We are glad that you are happy with our work. It means a lot to our business and it is much appreciated.

SarahZ in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I would highly recommend Turnbull Roofing for your roof replacement. We were very happy with the service price and results. The staff were a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy.

Job Price

Thank you Sarah for your review. It means a lot to our business that you took the time to praise us. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Lesley Wong Interiors in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Again, wonderful timing and service from Turnbull Roofing & Renovations!
This is our second house that Steve and his crew have replaced the roof on. The obvious choice was Turnbull Roofing when we discovered a leak in our roof. The quick response, quality work and the peace of mind from the great follow up service are worth it! Thank you Steve and your crew!

Job Price

Thank you Lesley for the repeat business. We greatly appreciate your business and the time you took to give us a good review.

1 review Ajax, ON

Lets be honest, it completely sucks draining our entire account for the exterior lol. That being said I was very happy speaking with Chris he was very respectful and answered my questions without looking down his nose at me. I usually find that being a woman and speaking with men in the trades they have no time for me or roll their eyes at my questions. I have never had to put a new roof on so I feel all my questions are valid... Chris explained everything to me without talking down to me. Turnbull roofings people were all very courteous from the sales, the workman, any correspondence, to the final visit/collection. Thanks for making this as easy a process as possible.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad that you are happy with our work. It means a lot to our business and it is much appreciated.

luciano.buono
1 review Whitby, ON

We selected Turnbull Roofing after getting several quotes. Their price was in the correct range for us, we were happy with the range of products we could select from, and especially the warranty they offered on the material and work. We were in touch with Chris the whole time of the negotiations. He is friendly and responded promptly to every communication. The crew arrived early on the hottest morning of the Summer 2016 (nearly 30 degrees by 10AM). They were courteous and proceeded to protect the landscaping and get to work before the hottest part of the day. The work was done diligently, but not rushed and they took the necessary time to complete the work in mid-afternoon. However, a mistake was made in the shingles and they had ordered shingles one grade lower than the one we had chosen (but still very good quality). We contacted Turnbull Roofing immediately and we were compensated for the mistake without arguing. Seven months later, in February 2017, we noticed a strange type of waving on a portion of the roof. We contacted Chris and he came within a few days to assess the problem and acknowledge that this was not normal. A date for the work was quickly arranged. The source of the problem was found and the necessary repairs were done to our satisfaction. Our overall impression of Turnbull Roofing is positive. We had great customer service and we are happy with the quality of the work, but more importantly we are satisfied at the way they have handled the mistake and the unexpected problem several months later.

Job Price

Thank you Luciano for a positive review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to compliment our work. It means a lot to us.

George from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

When I needed to replace my roof, I checked HomeStars to find a reputable contractor, and found Turnbull Roofing to be one of the most highly recommended roofing companies to work with. I called and set up an appointment with Steve Turnbull. Steve arrived on the day and time that we had agreed upon, and explained exactly what needed to be done. Although I was only planning to replace my roof, he recommended topping up the attic insulation to current R60, and offered a discount on the insulation if I wanted to do both, which I did. They replaced the shingles in late summer 2016, but the attic insulation was scheduled for Jan-Feb 2017 (too hot to work inside the attic in summer). Both jobs were performed on schedule, and the final bills were exactly as quoted (no surprise charges). The crew performed a fairly thorough cleanup upon completion of each job, although I did find a number of roofing nails on the ground that their magnets missed. Overall I was pleased with the work and my dealings with Steve and his crew.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company George! We're are happy you were pleased with your projects. Please give us a call. We would gladly come clean up any nails our magnets may have missed.

Matheis f.
1 review Pickering, ON

Excellent experience from beginning to completion. Work sched and completion done as scheduled. Very pleased and exceeded expectations. Staff and the team doing the roof all very professional.
Good job guys!
Matheis family Abbey Road Pickering

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We take great pride in our work and customer service. It was a pleasure working with you on your roofing project!

Mano a.
1 review Whitby, ON

Work was done in one day with clean and efficient staff. Very polite and informative workers. Spent time to explain what was happening and what is to be expected.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! It's the best compliment we can receive. It's nice when customers notice the small things we do. It's much appreciated

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens