Springett Home Services

Reviews for Springett Home Services

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Great work. Great guy.

Dave did a fantastic job. He made time for our relatively small job in the Upper Beaches, and did everything right.

Professional, top quality work, on time, on budget, very helpful and knowledgeable.

I would use again, and highly recommend.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

installation of hardwood floor

I was recommended to use Dave Springett from and friend and it worked out quite well. Dave was in the middle of a busy period but still managed to work with my schedule and get the work done. Dave helped with finding the product to install and once the product was in and delivered, Dave and his partner showed up the next day and installed it over the course of about 2 1/2 days. We did some research and the price was very competitive and the workmanship was well above satisfactory.

Tarina in
Tarina in

Basement Apartment and Refinish Hardwood Floors

Dave and Terrance were very professional and delivered on time. Dave provided different options to help me save money and worked within a budget. I've had so many compliments on the hardwood floors and the recreation room they converted to a basement apartment. Thank you for your honest hard work and commitment to your customers.

Akbar M. from Toronto
Akbar M. from Toronto

Restained Hardwood Floors

Extremely delighted how out floors
Turned out! David came highly recommended to us by our realtor and we had the floors restained and finished prior to our family moving in. We are thrilled with the turnout. Will keep their contact information for any future repairs. Most pleasant experience.

Glenn from Toronto
Glenn from Toronto

Kitchen gut and remodel

Dave quoted me on a remodelled kitchen this summer, of which most of the outcome was his vision. Installed new floors, new backsplash, had the kitchen rewired, painted and all cupboards reconfigured to new more efficient design which was Dave's concept all the way. He is a true visionary and is very passionate and dedicated about his work. I could be more pleased and all my friends and neighbours all want to use him as well. Will highly recommend and use him again in the future.

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto

Kitchen Reno

He had the concept before the work began and followed through the whole way. Very professional, thorough, efficient, dependable and quality of work was outstanding and within budget. 10 plus in every aspect. Comes highly recommended.

Anne C from East York
Anne C from East York
1 review East York, ON

Hardwood Flooring refinishing

Springett Home Services did an excellent job on my flooring, my home floor was damaged, stained with missing and loose planks, I did not think it was repairable, until seeing the finished results. My 80+ year old home has it's original hardwood flooring that now looks absolutely amazing and feels great to walk on. They were professional, kept areas clear of debris, provided accurate timelines, completing work as promised, as well as provided recommendations to keep the costs at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Springett Home Services.

Anne in East york
Anne in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Hardwood flooring refinishing

We bought our home knowing the hardwood needed refinishing. Dave came highly recommended, and I now know why. He was thorough, efficient, and his work speaks for itself. Fantastic job! I can't say enough good things about the quality of work. Fantastic! Would recommend in a heartbeat.

More about Springett Home Services

- over 25years experience with sanding, installing, finishing and staining hardwood floors in the GTA - highly educated and knowledgeable in regards to finishes, installation methods, staining, bleaching and other exotic options - committed to affect the environment in a minimal way while still ensuring durability - precision calibrated equipment ...