This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Sem's Moving & Storage

Reviews for Sem's Moving & Storage

Samantha Jones
Samantha Jones

Pack required next time

I had a great experience with SEMS. I hired them to move a few blocks away from my original home. I started to attempt to complete this move on my own because I already had everything packed and it seemed simple. It ended up being much harder than I thought. Moving big pieces can be no joke especially with all the time it was taking me to take everything apart. I booked the service right over the phone and the gentlemen were here the next morning. They worked through my entire home in three hours, I was so impressed. You can tell the workers are experienced in what they do. Even with doing an additional trip for some of my outdoor bulky items they managed to keep it to the estimate. If I require services in the future, I plan to even have them pack me next time!

Emma Evans
Emma Evans

Quality deserved

Just finished up an office move with SEMS Moving. I called them earlier this week and they were able to accomodate an early AM move out required by my building, just 2 days later. They arrived on time. Victor in the office was great at communicating prior to move day with me and my building manager. My team were friendly, professional and efficient at moving all my stuff. The whole thing was seamless, and priced as quoted. Perhaps there are cheaper movers, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely use them again. My easiest move ever!

Dear Emma,
We are happy to read your positive review here. We will always strive to get even better, so that every future move with us will be an even greater experience for you.

Thank you for trusting us!
Warm regards,
Sem's Movers Care Team

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

No trauma

I just wanted to write to say a big thank you to the three guys who helped us move from Brampton to Aurora. We were dreading having to move, a very traumatic event happened during our last time in which a lot of our furniture was damaged and despite being packed by another company there were a lot of breakages. What a different experience we had with you. Your men were very considerate and courteous throughout the day, the move took place with no new damage or breakages. Your approach to solving the best route out and in for each piece of furniture was done in an intelligent way, nothing was too much trouble and their energy did not flag at all despite some of my packing being too heavy. They are a credit to their training and the company, whom we would thoroughly recommend to any one about to move home.

Sara we appreciate your good spirit during entire moving process. Your Trust matter a lot and we will do our best to not disappoint any of your referrals! Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with us - much appreciated!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Commercial specialists

We moved office furniture today from one building to another and used Sem's Moving. We are very satisfied with the job done. We asked for three guys, they came on time, disassembled desks, wrapped everything nicely, loaded it, then unloaded and set-up at our new location. All the movers were very polite and professional. I would definitely use them again for an office move or even for a home move.

Dear Robert, thank you for putting Trust in our company. We are happy to become a reliable mover of choice for your business.
Our teams have vast experience in moving offices, installing work stations, ensuring that all the equipment has been delivered intact. As well as we believe that organizing the move is one of the most important part of moving process and we appreciate your cooperation during all the stages!

We wish you all the best at your new place!

Kind regards,

emil in Toronto
emil in Toronto

Thanks for the work

I was in panic mode when it came to my first move. Sems made all my anxiety completely vanish! The gentleman on the phone made me feel so comfy about the move and assured me all would be done quickly and efficiently. They did not disappoint! I can tell the caliber of staff they employ due to initial conversation and the whole interaction of the move itself. I cannot thank them enough and have been spreading the news about my experience with them to all my friends within the Toronto GTA who are moving within the upcoming year ! Thanks for all you did on my relocation!

Emil, you are very welcome. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new beautiful house!

Milana78
Milana78

Simple rates .

SEMS did a great job for us! We were just moving extra furniture from our house to a storage unit and did not want to pay the exorbitant prices we were being quoted from some other companies. SEMS moving had a simple rate structure with no hidden fees and the guys that did the moving were very careful, conscientious, and quick so we only ended up paying for 2 hours. And no damage! Perfect!

We are delighted to know your move went successfully and your belonging made up safely to destination. Thank you for your review, much appreciated!

George in Markham
George in Markham

Weight in gold

Posting reviews is not something I do as a rule, however I would like to register my sincere appreciation of the manner and professionalism in the way in which the two guys carried out my relocation. The two were Phillip and Ilya, and if they were out there representing my company, I would be extremely proud of them. Two men who knew their work and how to treat their customers well; nothing being too much trouble. Please pass on my grateful thanks to two of the nicest, hardworking, professional guys around. They are worth their weight in gold.

George thank you for taking time to post this wonderful review! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Kind wishes,

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Good pricing

For a $1500 flat for a move that should have cost a lot more is a good deal to me. The other companies from what I saw quoted us a lot more but you guys gave us a good price and offered a superb service. I'm glad we didn't go with anyone else because who knows how it could have turned out. I was on a tight deadline for time but SEMS kept up their promises and delivered my things right on time. Excellent work to the whole moving crew! You guys definitely deserve a great rating!

Dear Amanda, thank you very much for making us the movers of your choice. Feel free to contact us in case you shall consider moving again. Sems Moving and Storage team.

Rome in Markham
Rome in Markham

Real pros

SeMS very professional. One day move; three story home; very heavy high value items on 3rd level with difficult curving stairs down. Three movers showed up on time and worked hard all day from 9am to 6pm and were very professional and took great care with all of the items. Moving is such a hard physical job. Drago the estimator very knowledgeable and fun to work with. Moving always very stressful and very nice to work with a group of professionals who care and take care with your things.

Dear Rome,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us.
We are here to simplify things, by providing reliable, friendly and easy to deal with guys on every move plus a touch of experience, We can make a difference.

Respectfully,

Davyd Adams in Old Toronto
Davyd Adams in Old Toronto

Delicate handling

This move wasn't cross country or anything, but we had a lot of stuff and it was all very expensive. They handled our move delicately to make sure everything arrived right on time in pristine condition. I'm very happy with the services offered by SEMS Moving and storage. Thank you guys!

You are very welcome, Davyd! Anything we can do to make your move the best it can be, we do it! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Sems' care Team

More about Sem's Moving & Storage

There are many reasons why you should hire Sem’s Moving & Storage for your move. Our company believes in putting you first. We value your business and our mutual business partnership. We are committed to setting superior standards within the moving industry. Our ‘TWO MOVERS’ product offers a personalized door-to-door ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?