This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Sem's Moving & Storage

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M5B 2L7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Sem's Moving & Storage

Reviews for Sem's Moving & Storage

Alex in Old Toronto
Alex in Old Toronto

Professional and friendly

I just wanted to leave a good review for the 2 friendly guys that helped me with my move in downtown Toronto on 25th March in the afternoon. Alex and his team mate were very quick yet attentive and efficient. I will be recommending you guys to friends of mine. And actually, I learnt about you the same way - from a friend of mine. Thank you very much for the great work your movers did for me!

Alex, your friends will be having an efficient and attentive crew as well and we can even have Alex and his team assisting you in the future. We thank you for your appreciation and we look forward hearing from you again.

Sincerily,

Brett in Mississauga
Brett in Mississauga

Local move - worth every penny!

Sem's Moving - the best! Thank you so much for the moving crew you sent yesterday!!! They were fantastic!! I wish every moving experience I've had was that good. I would say it worth every penny i paid. Moving team arrived on time, professional, polite, hard working. They followed all the instructions i've provided. A huge sigh of relief. One again, thank you! I will recommend your service to my friends.

Thank you, Brett. We made sure the moving team heard your kind words and it was a pleasure for them to help you with your relocation and for us to have you as a customer. Thank you once again!

Best Wishes,

David in Milton
David in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

5 stars moving experience from Milton to Scarborough

For now I have great experience moving with Sems Moving and Storage. Customer support is upfront and easygoing. I've got a quote over the phone and by email. And I was very surprised with the rates!My moving date was flexible and these guys provided me the best rates they had at that moment.Movers came on time , actually 30 minutes earlier , but they gave me a call to notify.Moving is normally stressful, but these guys made it so easy and fast, excellent moving services.I will definitely use Sems company for my next move !5 Stars , thank you very much !

Thank you, David. Providing stress-free and excellent services regardless if moving or customer support is our number one priority. Looking forward assisting you with your next move!

Respectfully,

Ricki in Old Toronto
Ricki in Old Toronto

Oakville to Toronto with Sems

I would like to thank Sem's moving team that you sent for our moving on Sunday. These guys were professional, amazing and very co-operative. The move went smooth and quick! I would definitely recommend you guys to my friends and relatives. Same day move!

All our local and medium distance moves are performed on the same day with dedicated crews and trucks. We are glad we could prove our professionalism and provide a smooth and efficient service. Thank you for your review and recommendations, Ricki. We will not disapoint any of your refferals.

Respectfully,

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton

Worked Hard, Efficient, Professional

Great job!! Worked hard, efficient, professional and came in under their quote! We moved from Regina to Toronto within 8 days, and movers unloaded our stuff and placed it were we wanted it to be. Sem's Moving made our moving experience easy. Thank you guys.

We are delighted to read such an overwhelmingly positive feedback. We are extremely proud of the standards we set for Sem’s Moving & Storage crews and staff. And we feel amazing to have such customers as you are! Thank you for this positive review and enjoy your new home!

Andy in Hamilton
Andy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fast

I was apprehensive about moving from a house to a third floor apartment but Sem’s Moving made it painless! I was very impressed with the way my team operated. They were fast, polite, and handled my belongings with care. I also felt like they had great rates!
I would definitely use this company again!

We really take pride in the care we take with our customers furniture and we're happy that you appreciate our work! Thank you for denoting the most important aspects of your relocation. Sem’s Moving & Storage staff really appreciate your trust in our company!

Charlie  in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Hardworking Crew

The team sent from Sem’s Moving was fantastic! This is my second time using these guys and I love their honesty and efficiency. It takes so much stress out of moving! They were just excellent at every point of both of my moves. They are so professional and timely. They are fast and careful when wrapping furniture and moving it. If you want a stress free move, hire these guys.

We pride ourselves in the amount of care our team takes from start to finish with every move. in this concern, we highly appreciate your great feedback.

Jacob  in Mississauga
Jacob in Mississauga

Working on a rainy day

We hired Sem’s Moving to help with our move within Toronto on a very rainy Saturday. The 3 man crew, Vasily, Juan and Jacke did an AMAZING job even in the pouring rain and moving our stuff into our apartment on the 7th floor! They arrived on-time (even early) with the truck and all the moving supplies, they were very fast, efficient, but yet were very careful with all our stuff. They wrapped all our furniture and t.v. with blankets and shrink wrap and put our bed in a mattress bag. They also took very good care of our expensive paintings. Even in the pouring rain, nothing got wet when we unwrapped them. The movers were also very friendly. They did the move in the time quoted, although the double drive time was kind of confusing but overall the move went very smoothly. Marcus was also very pleasant to work with over the phone, and he was very helpful with setting up the reservation. We have moved around a lot in the past and these guys were definitely the best. Keep up the good work Sem’s Moving!

We carefully choose our team members to ensure that our clients are always pleased with their move. In this concern, thank you for recognizing our crew's effort and wish you all the happiness in your new home.

Britney Peck in Toronto
Britney Peck in Toronto

Massive Success

Sem’s Moving is amazing! Recently moved to a new house and found out about them through a friend. Salesman Roger and his crews' team did a great job. We found them very organized team and finished the job with massive success. Didn't want my previous things breaking or damaged! Well done guys!

Dear Britney, our company values your time for writing this feedback. All the team is working hard for 100% satisfaction of the customers.In this concern, we are happy when we receive these kind of positive reviews. Thank You for highly appreciating us!

More about Sem's Moving & Storage

There are many reasons why you should hire Sem’s Moving & Storage for your move. Our company believes in putting you first. We value your business and our mutual business partnership. We are committed to setting superior standards within the moving industry. Our ‘TWO MOVERS’ product offers a personalized door-to-door ...