This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M5B 2L7
Moving & Storage

Reviews for Sem's Moving & Storage

Liudmyla in Old Toronto
Liudmyla in Old Toronto

a very positive experience

We had a very positive experience with SEMS moving and storage. The crew arrived on time as promised, handled all our furniture as if it was their own. They made
it easy and were a pleasure to work with. They gave us the same great crew for the move into our new premises, so they knew how everything was stored in the unit. We even had an old school arcade machine as part of our inventory and they took care of it at
a very reasonable handling fee. Awesome!!!

Liudmyla,

Thank you for taking time and writing such a wonderful feedback, much appreciated!
We will be more than happy to assist you again in the future.

Warm wishes,
Sem's Moving % Storage

NormanA in Toronto
NormanA in Toronto

Local move

I was recommended to Sem's Moving as i had to relocate due to severe water damage to my apartment into a rental, with most of my home into storage. the two teams who carried this out turned up on time and were both efficient and charming. Even though access was difficult as i live in a narrow street, they made what was essentially an anxious time very easy and despite the weather and despite the difficulties they faced in respect of the larger items. They could not have been more helpful. I would certainly recommend again and in fact have already done so.

Dear Normana,
The teams were happy to help you with your move, we appreciate your cooperation that day and hope that you will be able to be back to your apartment soon!

Warm wishes,

alex in Thornhill
alex in Thornhill

move,Brampton to Toronto, 3br

I just completed a local move and could not be happier with the service provided by SEMs. So happy I chose them from the reviews I saw!!! Getting a quote from Alex was a breeze. He was so nice and professional. Eugene and Vasily arrived on the mark on Saturday morning. They shot me a text to let me know their arrival time, so I was well prepared. They showed great skill in packing the elevator and causing no damage. I met them at the delivery address and only had to wait approx 5 mins, so no slouching there!

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. There is nothing more rewarding than a happy and contented customer. We are delighted to know that we fulfilled your requirements.
We wish you all the best in your new home!

Cordially

GTA short term move

416 238-1728
Toronto
M5B 2L7

We required a short term move as soon as possible as we had closed down our shop due to lack of business. i rang SEMS movers and Alex was most helpful. He got us an alloted time the next morning. the handling fees for the very large cabinets we had were very reasonable and the 3 man crew who were sent moved them very efficiently. All in all the move to storage was done in a much quicker time than I expected. Thank you very much for making a very stressful time as easy as possibly could be.

Hi Lolita,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your trust!

Best regards,
Sem's Success Team

Sherry in North York
Sherry in North York

Punctual and Efficient

Must say Andrew and Slava are a dream team. Punctual, assessed my requirements and got straight down to it. They were very careful with my belongings and made no damage. All the items were placed in the truck so as to unload it accordingly in the least time possible. Great Work!

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to relocate you and wish to see you again as our customer in future.

Regards.
Sem's Success Team

Glenn in Toronto
Glenn in Toronto

professional movers

Very pleased with the service of this company. They went beyond my expectations when they could accommodate my last minute move to Oshawa. True professionals in terms of moving and customer service. Keep this excellence guys!

Hi Glenn,
We appreciate your kind feedback! We look forward to accommodate your moving needs in the future!

Sincerely,

Alex in Old Toronto
Alex in Old Toronto

Professional and friendly

I just wanted to leave a good review for the 2 friendly guys that helped me with my move in downtown Toronto on 25th March in the afternoon. Alex and his team mate were very quick yet attentive and efficient. I will be recommending you guys to friends of mine. And actually, I learnt about you the same way - from a friend of mine. Thank you very much for the great work your movers did for me!

Alex, your friends will be having an efficient and attentive crew as well and we can even have Alex and his team assisting you in the future. We thank you for your appreciation and we look forward hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

Brett in Mississauga
Brett in Mississauga

Local move - worth every penny!

Sem's Moving - the best! Thank you so much for the moving crew you sent yesterday!!! They were fantastic!! I wish every moving experience I've had was that good. I would say it worth every penny i paid. Moving team arrived on time, professional, polite, hard working. They followed all the instructions i've provided. A huge sigh of relief. One again, thank you! I will recommend your service to my friends.

Thank you, Brett. We made sure the moving team heard your kind words and it was a pleasure for them to help you with your relocation and for us to have you as a customer. Thank you once again!

Best Wishes,

David in Milton
David in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

5 stars moving experience from Milton to Scarborough

416 238-1728
Toronto
M5B 2L7

For now I have great experience moving with Sems Moving and Storage. Customer support is upfront and easygoing. I've got a quote over the phone and by email. And I was very surprised with the rates!My moving date was flexible and these guys provided me the best rates they had at that moment.Movers came on time , actually 30 minutes earlier , but they gave me a call to notify.Moving is normally stressful, but these guys made it so easy and fast, excellent moving services.I will definitely use Sems company for my next move !5 Stars , thank you very much !

Thank you, David. Providing stress-free and excellent services regardless if moving or customer support is our number one priority. Looking forward assisting you with your next move!

Respectfully,

Ricki in Old Toronto
Ricki in Old Toronto

Oakville to Toronto with Sems

I would like to thank Sem's moving team that you sent for our moving on Sunday. These guys were professional, amazing and very co-operative. The move went smooth and quick! I would definitely recommend you guys to my friends and relatives. Same day move!

All our local and medium distance moves are performed on the same day with dedicated crews and trucks. We are glad we could prove our professionalism and provide a smooth and efficient service. Thank you for your review and recommendations, Ricki. We will not disapoint any of your refferals.

Respectfully,

More about Sem's Moving & Storage

There are many reasons why you should hire Sem’s Moving & Storage for your move. Our company believes in putting you first. We value your business and our mutual business partnership. We are committed to setting superior standards within the moving industry. Our ‘TWO MOVERS’ product offers a personalized door-to-door ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?