This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Sem's Moving & Storage

Reviews for Sem's Moving & Storage

Gabriel in Watford
Gabriel in Watford

Room to room service

The two men were professional, friendly and very helpful. They moved different pieces of furniture from one room to another. The furniture was much too heavy for my husband and I to move ourselves. Your company was the only company that advertised in-house moving. This is a good service for older people who are unable to move heavy furniture from room to room. Thank you. Pricing was reasonable also.

Gabriel, Thank you so much for your feedback. We were happy to assist you and will be looking forward for our future collaborations, no matter on their complexity.

Patrik in Toronto
Patrik in Toronto

Less than I thought

Last year I moved with another company and it was dreadful. This year I used SEMS Moving based on a friend’s referral. It was so much better! The two men were polite and cheerful. They took all requests in their stride. They could navigate very heavy boxes up and down stairs in a record time. They wrapped everything in protective blankets. Nothing was damaged or dirty. Time and money less than I thought !!! All round great showing!

Thank you so much,Patrick, for sharing this beautiful experience with us. Thank you for highlighting crew's careful attitude and high level of proficiency. We are happy to hear that the service provided was so greatly appreciated.
We will be glad to hear from you on the future moving events.

Sincerely,

Travis in Toronto
Travis in Toronto

So hardworking

This is the second time I have used SEMS Moving for relocations in the last year and they are so hard working. They were really careful with my things and disassembled and reassembled items without my requesting them to do so. They moved some really expensive items and were so careful. And they packed them really carefully in their van. They are also really quick. In my opinion, they offer good value for money for the service you get. I honestly wouldn’t use anyone else.

Travis, We are so grateful for you being our customer and can assure you that no matter how many times you will need our services - it will always be the best service ever.
It'll be a pleasure assisting you again in the future.

We wish you all the best in your new beautiful home,

Fionna
Fionna

Incredibly well run

I have used SEMS Movers a number of times for both residential and office moves and I would never consider any other company. The important things that continue to stand out for me and which emphasize an incredibly well run and successful business are:
- Not only on time but early
- Attention to detail to avoid damage
- Impeccable presentation of trucks and equipment
- Plenty of tips and packing materials
- Well-presented personnel who are courteous, friendly and professional
- Very efficient and hard working
If you need a moving job done well, with no fuss; I can highly recommend the SEMS Movers.

Fiona, your loyalty and great experience is the best reward we could ever receive. We are so grateful for your words of appreciation in regards to all the efforts implemented and the tight internal collaboration in order to arrange the moving event with the greatest moving service ever provided.
We can assure you that you will receive the same excellent service on any of your moving projects in the future.

It's a pleasure assisting you.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

A home run

The day before the move we got a phone call to confirm all the details. The day of the move was a home run. The truck was loaded in less than an hour, and unloaded (up to three stories) in a little over an hour. Including an hour of travel time, the move took 3.5 hours, after an initial estimate of 5 hrs. The three guys working were friendly, courteous, and respectful of both locations and our property. I would recommend SEMS Moving to anyone in the market, and will definitely call them again when the time comes.

Sam,thank you for this marvelous review! We are happy to hear that we could not only complete your move at highest possible level of service, but also to surprise you with the proficiency and friendly + careful attitude to you and your belongings. We would love to to assist you and your referrals in the future.

Danielle in Etobicoke
Danielle in Etobicoke

Late but great

I am a little bit late in writing our review for SEMS Moving And Storage, but we've been busy unpacking and getting set-up. Anyway - they gave me a reasonable quote ($640 for a one-bedroom for a first floor to a second-floor a mile away.
- they responded over email when I had questions.
- On moving day, they were on time, even when I asked them to arrive earlier than normal. (8:45 am)
- the team of 2 was smart and kind and just very agreeable and easy to work with
- the move itself was painless and everything arrived in great condition
- in the end, it took much less time than we expected, and cost closer to $560
Please tip these guys well. They deserve it. I'll definitely be hiring them again.

Danielle, we are so pleased to hear that our crew of professionals brought you such satisfaction with the service provided. We are glad that you had a stress-free, fast and great moving event. We will be more than happy to impress you one more time on any of your upcoming moving projects.

We wish you all the best in your new home.

Kimberley in Barrie
Kimberley in Barrie

Arrived intact

I booked their relocation service when I was moving to another apartment a couple of weeks ago. Being a single mother of three kids, I would have never managed to carry all our things on my own. I'm very glad for the help and the great working attitude of the operators. They were very friendly and kind towards the kids. All our belongings arrived harmless without any loss or damage. Cheers to the team of Miracle Movers.

Thank you so much, Kimberly. We were happy to assist you with your relocation and it's a pleasure to hear that we were able not only to accommodate all of your moving requirements, but also to impress you with the service provided.

Thank you for being our customer.

Ceff
Ceff

Faultless manner.

Cannot thank Sem’s Moving enough for their hard work. They are a very professional moving company to work with, they made my move happen within such a short notice. I am very glad I found them! A real professional service provided!!

Thank you so much! Your review is a clear proof that we keep impressing our customers with a high level of proficiency. It was a pleasure assisting you and we are looking forward to hear from you on your next moving event.

Warm Wishes,

Gael Fox
Gael Fox

Use again

Excellent job, fast, timely, very professional! definitely put me at ease during these COVID19 stressful times. Came up from London to close out my son's apartment / lease was up; did not have much time, and lots of items between three roommates. Mike and his crew (3 in total) came in and did not waste any time, taking all safety precautions with the pandemic; went up and down three stories to load out the apartment and relocate everything into storage, 4.5hrs flat! Great job guys, will definitely use again for sure!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gael. We are happy to hear that you were so highly satisfied with the service provided. We will be more than glad to assist you in the future once again.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Positively recommend

Very attentive and informative service before the move. The young men that had to move the backbreaking furniture were awesome!! They were courteous, efficient, and pleasant. They never complained once!! Wow, you just don't find that nowadays. I would positively recommend your moving service to anyone at any time!!

Thank you, Alex. Attention to the details - one of the keys that leads providing with the great service, proper and prompt quoting and fair estimate. We are happy to hear it was so appreciated by you and you were so satisfied with our professional crew. Whenever you will need to move with an excellent service- just give us a call.

More about Sem's Moving & Storage

There are many reasons why you should hire Sem’s Moving & Storage for your move. Our company believes in putting you first. We value your business and our mutual business partnership. We are committed to setting superior standards within the moving industry. Our ‘TWO MOVERS’ product offers a personalized door-to-door ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?