CSR Building Supplies

Reviews for CSR Building Supplies

Max from Bradford Drywall Taping
Max from Bradford Drywall Taping

Drywall Tool Supplier

The best place for Drywall related tools in the country hands down. The website is a loaded with anything and everything you can think of drywall related. The showroom is like a candy store for a child, highly recommend CSR .

Chris in Vaughan
Chris in Vaughan
1 review CONCORD, ON

drywall and insulation delivery

I was able to purchase drywall and inslation much cheaper than from any big box store and the delivery was free on a purchase over $500. The staff explained the different types of insulation and drywall available so that I could make an educated product choice. Thank you
CSR Building Supplies.

John Kelly in Whitby
John Kelly in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Main Floor Renovation

I called CSR Building Supplies to get a quote for my main floor renovation project. I talked to Brad, who was a fountain of knowledge and gave us great pricing. CSR is an Insulation and Drywall specialty dealer and everyone there really seems to know their stuff. Our material was delivered free to our home and the delivery staff was great. I would like to thank CSR Building Supplies for helping us with our project and keeping us under budget on our insulation and drywall materials. CSR was about 30% less for the rest of the quotes we received. Thanks again Brad!