Plumbing Dunn Right

Plumbing Dunn Right

Reviews for Plumbing Dunn Right

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Valve replacement done well!

I called Dunn-Right and Dylan was here the next afternoon to replace a leaky shutoff valve. I couldn't be happier with how well and quickly it was Dunn. We'll be happy to use them again.

(Also Dylan courteously listened to my amateur theories of how plumbing works and then went ahead and did the job properly anyway.)

Deanna Ewen
Deanna Ewen
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Sink drain repair

I called Dunn Right because they have done work for me before. I was pleased then and I am pleased with the work they did this time. They explained what had to be done and gave me an estimate
The work was done quickly and they cleaned everything up when they finished. I have recommended them to my friends and will continue to do so
Thank you Dunn Right.

ScottH
ScottH
1 review Milton, ON

Fast and honest

My kitchen sink pipes weren’t attached properly and causing leaks and clogging. They came within 12 hours gave me options , and no unnecessary up sells. They were done in less than half an hour. Very friendly and professional.

Sue c
Sue c
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Always quick and professional

Plumbing Dunn right always responds quickly , is very professional and does a great job every time! They are our go to for plumbing! Living in the country it is nice that they can help with everything.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

toilet leak repair

Rob did a great job providing a thorough investigation of a toilet leak and provided a detailed explanation and options on what was repaired. Service was excellent, timely and professional. Had people out before that were not nearly as attentive to detail. Would highly recommend for any plumbing needs.

Bathroom

The service was excellent. Showed up in expected time frame and very polite. Explained all my options with cost. Provided recommendations.
I will definitely use this place again in the future.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing service!

Woke up to no water this morning and within hours Dylan and his apprentice were here to save the day. Both were extremely professional and polite and got me up and running extremely efficiently. Couldn't be happier that I chose Plumbig Dunn Right to fix my well issues! Would definitely recommend to others!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Repairs

Always reliable, reachable, on-time and fair pricing.
Faucet replacement at my rental unit. I’ve used this company several times. It’s easy and convenient for myself and my tenants.

Greatful landlord

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Shutoff taps

Plumber showed up earlier than expected. Did a great job and I will certainly recommend him to family and friends. Will be using this company for future plumbing requirements and estimates

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

I would definitely call them again

I'm rarely impressed enough to take the time to write a review, but I haven't been this pleased with a service call of any kind in a long time. There was some phone tag to set things up, but once we actually got on the phone together the booking was made extremely quickly (same day!). And the service call itself was just as I wish all service calls could be - timely, friendly, and professional. I see a lot of the other positive reviews mention Rob and I am not surprised - Rob was great! Explained my options to me in simple terms that I was able to understand and kept me informed every step of the way. I was also impressed that he carried all the parts he needed with him even when what he found in my house wasn't 100% standard. He also explained to me his choice of parts (which were all high quality, and he explained what the advantages were) and as he left he gave some advice about other plumbing work I was contemplating. All in all, I would recommend this company without hesitation and call them again any time I have plumbing needs.

More about Plumbing Dunn Right

We are a local plumbing company who takes pride in our great service and competitive rates. We have been in business for over 7 years and have a great team of experts to help you with all of your plumbing needs. Our goal is to give you the best experience ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Milton?