Plumbing Dunn Right

Reviews for Plumbing Dunn Right

Brian Murdoch in Oakville
Brian Murdoch in Oakville
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Installation of replacement sump pump and hook up of existing battery backup pump system. Replace outside faucet.

Great timely, expert service. Rob arrived and did a thorough quick installation with quality pump and materials . Very knowledgeable and explained everything. I would recommend Plumbing Dunn Right to neighbours and friends.

Jerry F in Burlington
Jerry F in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Antibackup sewer valve

Response with a free estimate was quick.
Waiting time to start was short.
Job started and finished on time in one day.
Cleanliness while working was good.
Cleanup was very good.
Installers were courteous.
Invoicing was uncomplicated.

Kenny in Milton
Kenny in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Foundation Leak Repair

Professional service, took ownership of the problem and got it done right the first time. Called a few places and they where half the price of the second option. They finished the job and cleaned up completely, no mess. And to top it off, got a call the next day asking if I was satisfied with the work. Absolutely!

Ron H in Milton
Ron H in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Water Leak From Second Floor

On Sat Sep 15th 2018, I noticed black mold on a ceiling on the main floor of our 2-storey house. I cut out the drywall around the mold.
I called Plumbing Dunn Right and, not being an emergency, arranged for a service call the following Monday at 5:00 pm (the earliest someone could be home. This was not their normal service call hours but thankfully I was accommodated.
Chris, a polite and professional young plumber, quickly identified the problem as coming from an upstairs toilet. After testing and confirming this, he fixed the problem and tested to ensure there was no more leaking.
All in all, a good first experience with this company. I was charged a fair price for the work done, and after asking diplomatically if there were any seniors living in the house, I also got a senior citizen discount.
Even though this was a relatively small job, the important things that count to a customer were there: 1) being on time; 2) professionalism; 3) fair pricing.
I will use Dunn Right Plumbing again (if needed), and recommend them highly.

T. Smith from Milton
T. Smith from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Replace external frost free faucet and add internal shut off valve.

We had a leak on our outside frost free tap when the tap was turned on. The water was leaking inside the basement wall. Plumbing Dunn Right replaced the frost free tap and installed a "stop and drain" valve inside the house ahead of the frost free tap. As the basement is finished a hole had to be cut in the ceiling drywall. The hole was covered with a white access panel which is hardly noticeable in the ceiling. We are very satisfied with the work done by Andrew. He arrived on time. The job took about two hours and the price was reasonable.

MA in Toronto
MA in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Fast Friendly Knowledgable

Plumber came to fix two leaky pipes. He arrived the next day and was on time. Did a good job. Gave recommendation for future. I was very happy with the service.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace humidifier-water keeps running.

I called around 7:30pm and explained that my furnace humidifier water is constantly runny and the valve won’t shut the water off. I need the humidifier fixed and the water valve to shut off the water. They quoted me $150 as it was considered an emergency at this time of night. I asked how soon could they get someone in? They said not until 2-3 days later. So I thought $150 would fix the problem therefore I agreed for them to come...that was the impression I got from them on the phone. When the technician came he reviewed the situation, turned off the water supply then told me he can only change the water valve for another $218 and he doesn’t know how to fix the humidifier. They could have told me over the phone that they can’t fix the humidifier or at least send someone over who can. Then the technician tried to convince me that if I called the furnace company, they wouldn’t know how to change the valve. Oh and if I changed my mind they can discount $50 off of the next service. So we got someone else to fix everything within 30 mins, including the humidifier for only $175.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

2 Cartridge replacements for leaky bath tub spouts

Called these guys up because they're based out of Milton too, Rob was over in no time. Very friendly and polite guy, can explain very succinctly and was very, very helpful. He did a great job and had the whole thing wrapped up in an hour or two. Looking forward to hiring his expertise again! :) great guy

Aty in Burlington
Aty in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water softener, kitchen tap, RO unit and toilets

I called Plumbing Dunnright to have a few things installed and replaced. I had Rob come on the first day to install the RO unit and repace the kitchen faucet, he was on time, polite, clean, quote was accurate! The second day I had Chris come and install the toilet, he was also a pleasure to deal with. Zero issues with this company, would recommend them to anyone. Excellent and best company I've ever had to deal with.

More about Plumbing Dunn Right

We are a local plumbing company who takes pride in our great service and competitive rates. We have been in business for over 7 years and have a great team of experts to help you with all of your plumbing needs. Our goal is to give you the best experience ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Milton?