Art In Use

Lino from Vaughan
Lino from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Porch resurfacing

Very professional! Arrived early, explained the process and made my job feel like a priority, not just another job. The work was done smoothly and cleanly with no surprises. The porch looks amazing. I am extremely happy with the end result. It’s been almost a year and it looks like it was done yesterday.

Peter Dritsas in Brampton
Peter Dritsas in Brampton

Porch and Steps

I had my porch and steps done with jewel stone which is a modified concrete, made to look exactly like stone work. I compared this with actual flagstone and interlocking porches and I must say, it looks amazing, and in my oppinion, better. For the price you cannot go wrong.
Theo is the owner of Art In Use and he is a great and honest person. Very clean and neat and produces excellent quality work. He provides good ideas and answers all your questions.
I highly recommend Art In Use.....great job guys!!

Peter.