CGA Glass and Mirror

CGA Glass and Mirror

Reviews for CGA Glass and Mirror

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple

Fast, friendly and reasonably priced

My tenant broke the window. I took the size, walked in and 20 min later walked out with exact copy of the broken window. Less $50. All this with smile and professional courtesy. I think this company deserves higher rating. I would not hesitate to use them again if needed. Would probably use them to replace windows in my house later on. They had some beautiful pieces of work on display (both - samples of glasses and wonderful mirrors) The only thing that was missing (don't blame them!) are pieces of frame for the glass window. They don't stock it, but there are plenty of stores around to buy them from. And there was no problem with parking around. Overall, I was very pleased to visit this store nearby.

S in the Annex
S in the Annex

fixed broken window glass

I took a damaged window to them and they changed the glass. The window was just something I used to cover a window well outside, to stop leaves from falling inwards, so it was easy to take to their shop. It's expensive if you want them to come to your house to take a window out to repair it, but I'm sure their pricing is competitive with other similar shops.