Cornerstone Waterproofing

Reviews for Cornerstone Waterproofing

Michel D.
Michel D.

internal weeping tile

Saverio and his team worked efficiently and installed a weeping tile on one wall of our basement. Saverio was very pleasant to deal with, was very clear on the scope of work, did a great job, and left no footprints (i.e. excellent post work clean up). I would highly recommend to others.

Hi Michel, thank you for the great review! We always try our best to make sure our jobs are positive for our customers from beginning to end. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience! Have a great weekend! Saverio LoMonaco

France in East York
France in East York

Basement waterpoofing

I was very happy with the job done by Cornerstone Waterproofing.
Sevario not only did a great job in a timely fashion but he came back later to smooth out a section of the floor that was rough once I removed the old water tank.
I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's also a genuinely nice guy.

Hi France & Richard, thank you for leaving us such a positive review, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you both! Regards, Saverio LoMonaco

Foundation Waterproofing

Saverio and Cornerstone waterproofed the back part of our house. He and his crew were excellent! On time, honest, clean work site. Also, he adapted easily to a change in plans. Highly recommended!

Hi Rod, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate that you took the time to recognize our work! Saverio LoMonaco

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Basement underpinning and waterproof

Saverio and his crew just finished lowering and underpinning our basement - they were excellent. Saverio started on time, finished early and came in on budget. He was on site every day and had was very responsive to any question I had. The whole team was tidy, efficient and well organized.

I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone, and in fact already have to a friend looking for some waterproofing work.

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and for the recommendation! We really appreciate it! All the best! Saverio LoMonaco

Deanna
Deanna

waterproofing of basement

This message is long overdue!!!! Last year I hired Saverio and his crew to fix a leak in my basement. After meeting with several other contractors, I chose Cornerstone Waterproofing for the job. Saverio was very polite, informative, punctual and fair. He followed through on his every word, including a thorough clean up and I have not had a problem with my basement ever since he worked on my house.
As a single, female homeowner, I never felt that Saverio was interested in ripping me off, nor did I feel embarrassed by my ignorance when asking him questions about the work required.
I couldn't recommend him more!

Hi Deanna, this response is long overdue!! Thank you for such a nice, positive review! I'm really happy that we met your expectations.
All the best! Saverio LoMonaco

Brett from Toronto
Brett from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

We used to have streams of water running across our basement floor during and after heavy rains, so as part of our home renovation, fixing the basement drainage problems was at the top of the list. Not only did Saverio and his team from Cornerstone deal with replacement of our basement slab and all of the necessary under-slab drainage and plumbing, they also took care of the installation of new steel beams and posts to open up the basement area and hydronic heating pipes in the new slab as well. They were very easy to work with, were always on site when they said they would be and got the job completed on schedule and at a very reasonable price. Even when there were unforeseen issues during the job, they dealt with these without any major drama to make sure that we didn't lose any time.

I can also say that it's been about 2 years since the work was done and our basement has been bone dry since then. The weeping tile, sump and pump have worked flawlessly at keeping the water out of our basement and our floors nice and dry.

Thank you for your review Brett! All the best!

Jarrod from Toronto
Jarrod from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Basement Floor/Waterproofing

Saverio and his crew were amazing. From start to finish everything was perfect. Our family highly recommends this company. Honest, professional, and skilled. The finished product was beyond our expectations.

Thank you for your review Jarrod!

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

Saverio was the name of the man who came to fix my house, which had been flooding whenever it rained, and he did an absolutely fantastic job! He fixed the leak that was causing my basement to flood, and I have never had the problem since.

Thank you for your review Chris!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Foundation work on Front Porch and Steps

On the recommendation of another company we had Saverio carry out concrete restoration on the foundations for the porch and steps at the front of our house. Savario did a very professional job. In fact some construction workers on a nearby home had been watching him and came over to tell me how impressed they were with his work! Saverio was punctual, polite, and cleaned up afterwards. All this and at a very reasonable cost.

Thanks for the positive review, John! We always aim to do our best. Saverio LoMonaco

Joanna Stewart from Scarborough
Joanna Stewart from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Waterproofing foundation

After interviewing several waterproofing companies, I chose Cornerstone Waterproofing. I chose them for their honesty in writing a very detailed quote along with the name of the product to be used. When the job started I found Saverio's crew to be very well trained. They did their job, were always pleasant, left a clean job site, and followed all written requests according to the quote provided. It is just too bad their work does not show once the job is completed. This crew would make any company proud; they performed their work above and beyond what was required of them and finished on the date provided. I have nothing but praise for this company, and especially for the leadership of the owner, Saverio LoMonaco. Yes, I will recommend this company today, tomorrow and well into the future.

Thank you for your review Joanna!

More about Cornerstone Waterproofing

Fully licensed & insured, family owned & operated, serving the GTA. Specializing in * Exterior & Interior Waterproofing * Structural Foundation Repair * Underpinning & Basement Lowering * Basement Entrances * Concrete Floors & Drains. Call Us Today for a FREE Written Estimate.
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?