Cornerstone Waterproofing

Cornerstone Waterproofing

Reviews for Cornerstone Waterproofing

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

A cut above what you normally get from a contractor

I spent months researching underpinners and contacting references and finally decided to hire Saverio at Cornerstone Waterproofing and I did not regret it.

I tend to get very involved with the projects and I am very particular in how I oversee a project. Saverio was very responsive on text, phone and email and always answered my questions and put my fears to rest.

Whenever I had a concern, he was open to hear me out and make and always responded accordingly by making the necessary changes.

His team works very hard and I never felt uncomfortable to have them in and out of my home. They kept as clean as possible and made sure to seal everything up tight at the end of each day. They kept consistent and good hours and did great work.

I know this review sounds very flowery but that just shows how happy I was with Cornerstone considering the amount of money I was spending and the size of the job for these small homes.

As far as price goes, his quote was pretty consistent to other quotes but I can tell you from experience that his customer service is enough hidden added value that you will also not regret hiring him.

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We know that having work done on your home can be very stressful in and of itself so we always try to deal with any concerns or issues our clients may have as soon as they arise. I'm glad you're happy with everything. It was our pleasure working for you. Regards, Saverio LoMonaco

Underpinning and dropping basement floor.

Following Cornerstone installing post and beams of our home in December, they underpinned the basement in January. I have nothing but praise for Saverio and his team. They worked diligently, showed up on time daily. This is long, lengthy and dusty project and they came through with honors. I would like to think my baking helped :.) I would not hesitate to recommend them for the specialized services they perform.

Hi Janice, thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you both and your baking definitely helped! :) Regards, Saverio

Underpinning

Cornerstone underpinned our house, dropping it almost two feet. We cannot speak highly enough of Saverio and his crew. The job took approximately three months, and we could not be happier with the work. The crew were extremely respectful of our home, and were always cheerful and happy to provide us with updates. The quality of the work was exceptional, and for such a big job, we felt in good and safe hands from day one. We recommend Cornerstone 100%, for any job, big to huge. Great company.

We constantly strive to provide top quality work and peace of mind to all of our clients. Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it!

susan in Old Toronto
susan in Old Toronto

Lowering Basement and Underpinning

Where do I begin.
Saverio and his team Brian and Kyle went above and beyond our expectations. They are very professional, hard working, friendly, very accommodating, always available for questions. It truly was stress free for us. They take pride in their work and so they should. We could not believe what is involved in doing this reno. They even removed our old wood beam and replaced it with a steel beam.

Saverio really makes you feel at ease even with my many questions.
We cannot thank them enough for their amazing work.
We are only sad we didn't do this years ago.
We would definitely recommend this great team.

Sue and Mike and Emma

Dear Sue, Mike, and Emma, thanks for the opportunity to work for you, it was our pleasure! You made our jobs a lot easier with your involvement in the project. Thank you also for this great review, we really appreciate it! All the best, Saverio.

Post and Beam replacement

No words to explain the professionalism of this contractor, Saverio and his crew - Matt and Anthony. Plans were to begin and finish in the summer and to do the work, the furnace needed to be disconnected and duct work taken down. Then we ran into trouble with delays with CAD designer and his contractor who could not prove he had insurance coverage and so we cancelled using him. Now it's September and we were scrambling, knowing winter and frozen pipes are soon. Looking for other options, we met Cornerstone. Saverio assured us that he would fit us in before the frost hit. With his quote, he provided his insurance liability certificate. True to his word the job was done with his great crew work diligently for 4 days perfectly timed for the heating and AC crew to arrive to put everything together, just in time for single digits temps. Honestly, it was lovely to work with this company and would never hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review for us, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you both and we look forward to our next project together. All the best, Saverio

S in San Francisco
S in San Francisco

Back foundation wall

Savario and this team did a fantastic job. He came highly recommended and truly lived up to his reputation.
It was a tight space to work in and they hand dug the down the foundation wall. Removed and cement blocked in an an old window inside.
The work was completed quickly and the site was left clean and tidy.
Sherry

Hi Sherry, thank you for leaving us a great review, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you. Saverio LoMonaco

Tonia
Tonia

Basement Lowering and Underpinning

We were referred to Saverio from Cornerstone Waterproofing by our architect and we are so happy that we were. From our first meeting with Saverio we knew that he was honest, reliable, professional, knowledgeable and competent. The scope of our project included underpinning the entire perimeter of our basement, lowering it from 6ft to 8ft ceilings and all the other things that are involved when you lower your basement (sump pump, waste injector, interior waterproofing, new drains, concrete floor and a few extras that we asked for). Brian and Kyle (Saverio's crew) are so friendly, easy to be around and hard working. These guys are truly wonderful people (even several of our neighbours mentioned how great they were). For 6 weeks these guys came to our house on time, never complained about being in a dark and dirty basement and were so kind to our boys, playing catch with them on their lunch break and chatting about baseball. Brian & Kyle even gave each of our boys baseball caps on their last day of work which they love and wear all the time. The project finished on time and on budget and was completely stress free for us. Since they finished we have called Saverio several times to ask him questions and he is always happy to help us. We highly recommend Cornerstone Waterproofing and would definitely use them again if we needed to. By the way our boys keep talking about a snowball fight that they are going to have with Brian & Kyle??? Thanks again for everything!

Hi Tonia, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you and your family. All the best!
Saverio

MichaelSpatafora
MichaelSpatafora

Basement underpinning

Cornerstone did a fantastic job of underpinning my basement. One of the best contractors I've worked with--easy to get ahold of, accommodating and professional. Would highly recommend Cornerstone to anyone needing underpinning work.

Thank you for the great review Michael, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you!

EricV
EricV

Underpining and waterproofing

Saverio and his crew were fantastic! Very knowledgable, competent and friendly. They were accurate in estimating the time it would take to do the job and reasonably priced! My wife and I were really impressed at how fast they were and how clean they kept the job site!

I recommend them to anyone looking waterproofing and/or underpinning!

Thanks for the great review Eric! It was a pleasure working for you!

Bourne Builders from Toronto
Bourne Builders from Toronto

Basement excavation, underpin and new slab

I am a general contractor in Toronto. Our company does home renovations that run the gamut. We hired Cornerstone Waterproofing for the digging, excavating, beam and column replacement, waterproofing and new slab pour for a basement we are currently finishing in Toronto. Savario and his team are exceptional. The quality of work leaves nothing to be desired. More importantly, as a contractor, I had to do no baby sitting whatsoever. Savario understood what was needed from day one and lead his team through the job. Very few questions were asked and I was able to continue my work elsewhere while Cornerstone took care of this part of the job for me.

Professional, courteous, timely, organized and refreshing.

I have already included Cornerstone Waterproofing in two other potential jobs we will take on, and they only finished our last job two weeks ago!

10/10.

Hi Ryan and Tim, thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you both and I look forward to future projects. Regards, Saverio LoMonaco

More about Cornerstone Waterproofing

Fully licensed & insured, family owned & operated, serving the GTA. Specializing in * Exterior & Interior Waterproofing * Structural Foundation Repair * Underpinning & Basement Lowering * Basement Entrances * Concrete Floors & Drains. Call Us Today for a FREE Written Estimate.
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?