HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Markham  >  DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.

eva

Avi (sales) and his highly professional crew did a fantastic job replacing our old natural stone walkway and front porch which also required new cement work to correct problems with the original installation. His crew worked long hours to ensure the work was completed on time and I can't think of anything that they could have done better. We live in Etobicoke and we highly recommend this company as it definitely deserves the high ratings by customers on HomeStars

Thank you Eva. The porch and walkway look amazing. I'll come see it in the spring.

John Finneran in Markham

Avi/Delta's crew did a fine job on the backyard Patio.
We are very pleased with the interlocking brick after removing existing old brick.
The crew worked quickly and left a really clean area.
We would recommend them to anyone needing a similar job.

Much better now. your house is really beautiful and you guys showed patience and grace. i am grateful to know you.

norman in Toronto

We had a leak in the basement and the wall needed to be fixed. Delta came in and finished the wall, added a cupboard and painted. Later on we added a vinyl floor to the basement. the installer was a pleasure to work with, especially inside the house. Work was clean and quiet and we are very happy. Delta is great at staying in touch throughout the whole project. Avi came to visit and was available on the phone anytime we called. Just a pleasure to work with.

Hi Norman. We are looking forward to completing the new floor in the basement. pleasure to work with you guys.

JP in Vaughan

We had Avi/Delta come in to install interlock on the sides of our house are in our backyard. Avi provided good a good estimate and the work was completed by Costa and the rest of his crew.

The interlock was installed well, there were a couple of issues/hiccups during the install but Avi resolved the issues well. The project took a bit longer than expected due to these issues. Delta's work and 5 year warranty are solid.

Thank you Jae. you guys are great, enjoy your new patio.

A&L  in Markham

I highly recommend Delta Classic Homes Inc. for all your interlocking needs. Their excellent customer service and workmanship set's them apart from all others. Give Avi a call you will not regret it!

Driveway looking great. it will serve you many years.
Thank you.

darlene

I would recommend this company
I would definitely use them again
Avi was great to work with, kept checking in on the work, to make sure I was happy
work was excellent, on time , clean up was great
The price was reasonable
Just good quality work for your money

Thank you Darlene.
Looks great.
Avi

kelly lee in etobicoke

The renovation on our backyard stairs looks fantastic. They did a remarkable job taking away the old and bringing in new, beautiful, very heavy steps. All done by hand because they didn't want to ruin my property. They worked diligently and miraculously had it removed and finished in 2 1/2 days! Very clean and extremely polite too! We highly recommend them and will use them again.

No need to worry anymore. Those stones will not move. Enjoy the patio Kelly.

joe in Toronto
1 review , ON

We have been putting off fixing our stone stairs in the backyard but we decided they were getting to be a hazard. So Delta came and did a fantastic job. They put in huge beautiful stone steps. Quality work #1
They worked full days until the job was complete and were very tidy. I will definitely use them for all my home repair. Without a doubt. The experience and job couldn't have been better.

Thank you joe. Great working with you guys.
Avi

Daisy in Mississauga

The guys were very clean and friendly, best job on the street, compare to all the other driveways, i was comparing companies and prices and Avi was my favorite. I AM very happy about the end result. We will do our front wall next year and Delta is going to do it.

Please put up some nice pictures, the driveway is amazing.

Catherine in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

My neighbour and her daughter both had jobs done by Avi. One was an interlocking brick sidewalk. The other was a patio and a interlocking deck around the swimming pool. I was really impressed with the work that was done, so when it was time for me to do some renovation, I knew that Avi was the person for the project. The work was done promptly and efficiently. The workers were polite and courteous. My overall experience was excellent, and if I ever need more work done, I will definitely call upon Avi and his crew.

You were so great to work with. Always a pleasure.

More about DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.

Delta Classic Homes inc. is a general contractor specializing in all home renovations. From all exterior Masonary and interlocking stone to interior finishing of Basements,kitchens and bathrooms. We promise a triple A service with a market and below prices.

DELTA converts an idea into a real and tangible project that creates a space which is functional as well as beautiful. Realizing your vision completed, with unmatched excellence in craftsmanship.

From the drawing board to cleaning up, Delta Classic Homes inc. is involved closely with every process to ensure consistency and quality. Through constant communication and listening, we create a family like environment where misunderstandings, mistakes, and complications are practically nonexistent.

Since 1986, we have provided excellent service to our customers.

Our Services Include: