Delta Classic Homes Inc.

202 Brownridge Dr Vaughan ON L4J 7G1

Interlocking Stone
Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Ali
Ali

Just Amazing!

Professional, efficient & very reliable! They have it all!
Avi and his team not only did an excellent job in my backyard, also provided a brilliant customer service after the job was done to check for any possible damages and required repair.
I will definitely ask them to repair my drive way next year.
100% recommended indeed!

Thank you Ali. It was a pleasure working on your house. Enjoy the summer and the back yard.

John C. in Etobicoke
John C. in Etobicoke

driveway & patio stone work

We are more than satisfied with the professional results and with the very hard working crew that completed a very large job in only 2 days.

Biggest job of the year, thank you John for allowing us to change the whole landscaping look of the house, so much cleaner and more comfortable now, enjoy it

Driveway

I would highly recommend Delta Classic Homes Inc to make any improvements to my home. In the past, this company has renovated my verandah by doing stonework flooring and installing new railings.

Lately, this company has replaced my interlock double car driveway with a top quality stone one. The crew had to work long hours in unbearable heat to complete the job. I found these men pleasant, polite and industrious.

This company stands behind its work and is more than obliging to satisfy its customers.

Thank you Carole. Your house is lovely and you are very hospitable. See you in the fall.

Walkway

Avi and his team installed a stone walkway at the side of our house leading into the backyard and did some other remedial work on our stone deck. Avi helped me out with stone selections, Kosta and the team came when they said they would, worked through the weekend and completed the job in a very timely fashion. We are very happy with the outcome. We would use Avi again and recommend him to family & friends.

Thank you guys, your back yard is exceptional, we loved making it more usable. Enjoy the summer.

Replace a walkway and reface a stoop

Avi's crew were very professional. They worked long days to get the job done. They came when they said they would, they were tidy and did an excellent job. The job was reasonably priced and done exactly as we wanted it. We highly recommend their services for interlocking stone and masonry work.

We enjoyed working with you. The front and driveway look much better. Thank you. See you soon.

Night123 in Toronto
Night123 in Toronto

New Driveway

Avi and his team are true professionals. They were patient and professional installing our new driveway and walkway. The installation was seamless, the team took great care to ensure the process went smoothly.
I would recommend Delta Classic homes to anyone- I selected them based on Homestar reviews and was not disappointed. Thank you to Avi and Kosta who made our home look beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. One of the best jobs of the year.

Monika in Stirling
Monika in Stirling

Great Service and Quality Stonework

We needed a walkway added to an existing interlocking patio Avi and his team made 4 yrs ago. This is a small project and we were concerned we might not get a contractor. Avi and his team (led by Kosta) were very professional and prompt in following up. Within about 2 weeks the project was completed (from start of discussion to end). Once the path was dug up, the stones were quickly delivered and the job was completed this long weekend. The stonework was well laid and we expect it to age as well as the original work done 4 yrs. The team also cleaned up the area well. As a sign of how hard working they are, the one fellow dug in the pouring rain and finished the prep work in one day. I would recommend this team for interlocking work.

Thank you Monica. Your patio deserves it. It's beautiful.

Jen R.  in Whitby
Jen R. in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Another Awesome Interlocking Job Done

Very happy with the work done on my back patio. This is the second time I've gone with this company - they did my front walkway a couple years back. That work was great and there was no doubt I'd go with these guys again for this job. Kosta does fantastic work and the results were exactly what I wanted.

The pictures speak for themselves!!

thanks jen, we love working with you.
Avi

Otino Corsano
Otino Corsano

Patio

I am super happy with the work recently completed on my patio. Avi is a man of his word and Kosta is a skilled technician. I highly recommend Delta Classic Homes.

thank otino, you have a great patio now.
Avi

R. in Markham
R. in Markham

Interlocking Walkways, Patios, Retaining Wall and Stairway around our home.

We enjoyed working with Avi to set up the project and appreciated his suggestions. Costa and his team were diligent, hard-working and conscientious. They worked 12 hours daily, cleaning up each evening before they left. The work is beautiful and professionally done. We have received many compliments since completion. There was a small miscommunication in terms of what we expected for our front entrance, however, in the end, we would highly recommend Delta Classic Homes.
Shellie and Rob Goldberg

Sorry, I must have posted duplicate sets of pictures.
There should only be the first five shown.

Thank you. Enjoy.

More about Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Delta Classic Homes inc. is a general contractor specializing in all home renovations. From all exterior Masonary and interlocking stone to interior finishing of Basements,kitchens and bathrooms. We promise a triple A service with a market and below prices.

***

DELTA converts an idea into a real and tangible project that creates a space which is functional as well as beautiful. Realizing your vision completed, with unmatched excellence in craftsmanship.

***

From the drawing board to cleaning up, Delta Classic Homes inc. is involved closely with every process to ensure consistency and quality. Through constant communication and listening, we create a family like environment where misunderstandings, mistakes, and complications are practically nonexistent.

Since 1986, we have provided excellent service to our customers.

Our Services Include:
* Basement Renovations
* Kitchen Renovations
* Bathrooms
* Waterproofing

Check out our YouTube videos in the photo gallery to learn more about us.