HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Markham  >  DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.

Val in Markham

Had 2 falls on my driveway with fractures, needed repairs. Excellent results, good workmenaship. Reasonable price. Done within expected time.clean and professional. Guys we're very polite and easy to work with. Payment was on completion and I will hire Delta in the future for more work.

Thanks Val.
The driveway looks almost new, no more gaps and falling.
See you soon

Nancy in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Called Avi and he came out the same day and provided us with a quote and options. Work started only a week later, much earlier than expected. Kosta and his crew worked tirelessly (and on the weekend) to complete the entire job in only a few days, even taking time to discuss all aspects of the work and entertain the curiosity of our children. Job site left clean. We are very satisfied with how this project turned out, and look forward to working with Delta on future projects.

Job Price

Hey Nancy. The work looks great. The whole front looks different. Was a pleasure to work with you guys.
Avi

I hired Delta to re-lay the driveway and install a patio in the backyard. The crew led by Ostap was exceptional, the quality of work was very professional, they completed both jobs in just two days (I really liked that), and they left the property clean and took away all garbage. Delta is on the pricey side of things, but they are well worth it.

Thanks, Avi & crew!
Anton

Job Price

Thank you Anton. Patio looks great. Enjoy it.

John

I would recommend Delta Classic Homes for your next outdoor backyard/porch project. Avi was great to deal with - he was very responsive, while forthcoming with valuable recommendations on how to structure the project. Ladi and team did a great job with our backyard and we are very happy with the outcome so far.
Everyone from Delta Classic Homes was timely, set appropriate expectations and delivered with excellence. Well done!

Job Price

Thank you John. One of the best looking projects this year. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Pat in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I would recommend Avi to a friend looking for a contractor for several reasons.
He answered my first call and came the same day to see the job,they arrived two weeks later as agreed to.His crew worked with a positive and cheerful demeanor and offered assistance with extra tasks inspite of the very heavy work load.The job was completed quickly and they stuck with it until we were completely satisfied with the end product. He has a good warranty and was readily available to us through out the project!
They left our property neat and undamaged.This has not been my experience with other contractors over the last 40 years.
Thanks Avi Pat Bowler

Job Price

Thank you pat. Very generous. It was a pleasure.

Ivo in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

The guys did an excellent job and in one and a half day completed 450 square food of interlocking. However, I find it pricy. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thanks!

Job Price

Thanks Ivan. the pictures look great.

Edera in Markham

I hired Delta two years ego, to install a retaining wall and patio. The job was done on time, when finish, the crew did a complete clean up and replaced some grass in the garden before leaving . This year the front door porch need to be replaced the tile with flagstone . Avi again, had the right man to do the job done with professional skill. It is a pleasure to know and deal with Avi, and his crew, and without hesitation, in base of those experiences, I recommend Delta Classic Home for a work well done to any one .
Edera

Job Price

Beautiful Edera. you are the best. i hope to see you every year with your beautiful house.

homestar in Markham

very professional and we are very satisfied .very nice job ,on time work . definitely I will call them back for future projects . thank you so much and see you for on coming project .

Job Price

Thanks guys, Had a great time with you. see you soon

Vicky in Brampton

I called I think 6 different places for a quote and Avi from Delta was the only company that returned my call. And he came and gave an estimate in a timely manner and gave me a quote. His workers came within a week and did the job well and quickly. They cleaned up and took away everything leaving no trace of being there except beautiful driveway. The final cost was not a penny over the quote. Although the owner Avi wasn't on the job he called to see how it went and if I was happy with the job. I highly recommend Avi and his crew from Delta homes. Thank you!!! Vicky Watt

Hi Vicki.
I can't wait to take pictures of your porch and patio. Really came out great
Thanks again.

Theresa in Markham

We hired Delta to install our driveway and side walk and retaining walls on 2 sides of the house. They were doing the house of my neighbours across the street and we asked them to quote the work which was due for a long time. They were very reasonably priced and completed the work within a few days, very clean, very professional and we are very satisfied. I have more projects in the future which I intend to call Avi about.
Theresa and Frank.

Job Price

More about DELTA CLASSIC HOMES INC.

Delta Classic Homes inc. is a general contractor specializing in all home renovations. From all exterior Masonary and interlocking stone to interior finishing of Basements,kitchens and bathrooms. We promise a triple A service with a market and below prices.

DELTA converts an idea into a real and tangible project that creates a space which is functional as well as beautiful. Realizing your vision completed, with unmatched excellence in craftsmanship.

From the drawing board to cleaning up, Delta Classic Homes inc. is involved closely with every process to ensure consistency and quality. Through constant communication and listening, we create a family like environment where misunderstandings, mistakes, and complications are practically nonexistent.

Since 1986, we have provided excellent service to our customers.

Our Services Include: