Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Interlocking Stone
202 Brownridge Dr Vaughan ON L4J 7G1
Interlocking Stone
Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Reviews for Delta Classic Homes Inc.

R. in Markham
R. in Markham

Interlocking Walkways, Patios, Retaining Wall and Stairway around our home.

We enjoyed working with Avi to set up the project and appreciated his suggestions. Costa and his team were diligent, hard-working and conscientious. They worked 12 hours daily, cleaning up each evening before they left. The work is beautiful and professionally done. We have received many compliments since completion. There was a small miscommunication in terms of what we expected for our front entrance, however, in the end, we would highly recommend Delta Classic Homes.
Shellie and Rob Goldberg

Sorry, I must have posted duplicate sets of pictures.
There should only be the first five shown.

Thank you. Enjoy.

MK in Toronto
MK in Toronto

Patio extension and walkway

We are so ecstatic with results of our patio expansion. Avi and his team exceeded our expectations. Kosta is an absolute craftsman. HIs workmanship is just outstanding. Our backyard looks amazing. Avi was great to work with and takes tremendous pride in the quality of his teams work. In fact, there was a little bit of property damage as a result of the heavy machinery. Kosta came within a couple of days and not only repaired it, he brought to a new level and far more that we would have ever expected. We highly recommend Delta! They stand behind their work with great pride. We will use them again without question.

Thank you sir, you were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy the patio the weather is getting much better.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking Patio

I was very pleased with provided service. Everything was completed on time, and most importantly - without any damage to my property. I was concerned about heavy equipment to be moved to my backyard, but guys did it very neatly. Definitely recommend this company for any interlocking work!

Thank you. The patio looks great. .

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Interlocking

Very pleased with the timely matter in which the project was completed.
Great job on the project.
Installers were very professional.
Left the job site very clean afterwards. Very pleased with the overall experience.

Thank you Laura, was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new entrance.

Sibylle
Sibylle

Driveway with Walls and Entrance

Delta Classical Homes replaced our old driveway with interlocking pavers and it looks great. Kosta and his team did a very good job, impressive how they work. We get a lot of compliments from passing neighbours. I also like Delta's five year warranty.

Thank you, the driveway looks great, will see you in the spring

Jackie from Toronto
Jackie from Toronto

Best Contractor for our renovation

Avi and his team, I would highly recommend them for any cement patio, pads, driveway interlock or pavers. Came in replaced or old, wrippling, dropped interlock driveway with new pavers. Wripped out back patio interlock and made new cement patio and pad for Hot Tub and Swim Spa. Great job, made them as asked and what we required. Will definately use again. They where quick and clean, did not waste time.

Thank you Jackie, the house looks beautiful can't wait to come and enjoy the patio next spring.

Chris
Chris

After service care!

Delta Classic Homes put my interlocking brick in 2 years ago. We had some difficulties a year later with the stones moving leaving wide gaps and unevenness. It looked pretty bad. I called Avi at Delta

Delta did my interlocking brick 2 years ago. Stones had shifted a lot so I called for there advice on how to fix the problem. Avi from Delta said it’s under warranty I’ll have my men come and check it.This company has great employees that do a good job. They took my stones back out again for three quarters of my driveway, levelled the ground and put back the stones. They put edges and spikes into the ground to secure the stones. I am so pleased and glad I called. I would recommend Delta to anyone that wants a good job done.

Thank you Chris, always there for you, enjoy the driveway

Lucy from North York
Lucy from North York

Interlocking driveway replacement with assition of electric heating

It was a pleasure to work with with Avi and Costa. Avi provided expert advice on the planning of our driveway project. All work commenced and was completed on time. Costa and his crew did an outstanding job. The worksite was left clean and well organized each night, Costa even swept the road across from our house to remove any stone dust that may have blown that way. Our neighbours came to tell us how impressed they were with the workers and their workmanship.
Thank you Avi and Costa.

Thank you, we enjoyed working with you, looking forward to the spring to come and look at the work again

M Ball from Toronto
M Ball from Toronto

Interlock Dirveway Levelled

Avi and team were fantastic. Great discussion on the work required, potential issues & how to address them. Team was led by Kosta and they were efficient & effective in completing the job. It was great to watch Pros at work. Each day they gave us an update on what was completed & what was on tap for tomorrow. They were attentive to the needs of our neighbours. The driveway looks great and we have received many compliments on the design and skill of the work crew. Avi stayed in touch throughout and even after the job was done to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks so much to this professional company.

Great working with you, the driveway looks great. thank you.
Avi

Edna & Maurice
Edna & Maurice

Weathered & Rotted Wood Moulding to New and Fresh Wood Accents

This is our third time using Delta Classic Homes Inc. We had previously used them for our interlocking patio and surrounding river rocks and Patio Stones and were thoroughly satisfied with the results.

Our next project was updating the accent wood in our home. We again looked to Delta Classic Homes Inc. for guidance and they did not disappoint.

Avi, John and Arcelin were a pleasure to deal with and finished the job to our 100% satisfaction. Great craftsmanship, polite workers, full cleanup, great follow up, what more can you ask for?

always a pleasure, enjoy your newly renovated house.

More about Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Delta Classic Homes inc. is a general contractor specializing in all home renovations. From all exterior Masonary and interlocking stone to interior finishing of Basements, kitchens and bathrooms. We promise a triple A service with a market and below prices. *** DELTA converts an idea into a real and tangible ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Richmond Hill?