Delta Classic Homes Inc.

7905 bayview ave.#404 Markham ON L3T 7N3
General Contractors
Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Delta Classic Homes Inc.

John C in Markham
John C in Markham

Interlocking

We contacted Avi of Delta Classic Homes and he responded right away to help relay our interlocking. We had a family event coming up shortly and Avi was able to fit us into his schedule to complete the work just in time. His team did a quality job that looked like we had just installed brand new interlock. John C.

Thai you John and Cathy. We will continue to serve you in the future.
Avi.

front porch

We got this company to install flagstones on our porch and replaced the our steps, Avi's quote was reasonable for the work to be done and he responded right away if you have any questions with him. His worker was on time, polite and they clean up the work area every time they done working. We don't mind calling them again for our next project.

Thank you guys. The porch looks strong and clean. See you soon.

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Gorgeous terraces, interlocking and gardening areas

Our home is a corner lot with walk out basement so we have a hill that goes down beside the house to reach the backyard. We wanted to add stairs down the hill to make it safer for my elderly parents and also decided to put in terraces so that we can have large planting areas.

The interlocking is beautiful and we love how the terraces were done with armour stone. Ladi's structural work was excellent and the outcome is beautiful! Avi was excellent to communicate with and help us where decisions needed to be made.

Summary of Work
- Stairs down hill
- Terraces down hill
- Interlocking stone pathways
- Interlocking stone under gazebo and in fire pit area
- Curb stone surrounded planting areas
- Drainage solution for down spout and yard
- Front yard interlocking stone along driveway leading to backyard

We love our backyard and are very happy with Delta Classic Homes! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Christina, one of the greatest of the year. thanks.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Driveway and Walkway

Our driveway and walkway project were completed in timely fashion by courteous and prompt experts. We are very pleased with the workmanship and attention to detail. We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you, work looks great. see you in the spring.

AKV in Etobicoke
AKV in Etobicoke

We recently made the decision to go with Avi Nakash for our new roof.
After contacting several other companies Delta Classic Homes was extremely responsive with an estimate , providing several references and priced competitively.
Avi addressed all our questions to assist us our decision making process.
The process was extremely seamless.

AKV

Thank you very much, you are very generous. I know we had a few delays but I'm glad it's done and all cleaned up. Thanks guys.

great service

I found the service was prompt and they stayed on the job to finish it.
Clean up was good and there was full discussion re the products. The final paths looked amazing and I was really happy that I had the work done.

Thank you guys. One of the nicest gardens we ever worked on. Enjoy

Thornhill home in Thornhill
Thornhill home in Thornhill

Patio interlocking and fence

We had our old wood deck & walkway removed & replaced with interlocking. One fence area was also removed & updated. Overall we were very pleased with the timeliness & quality. The project was started within 2 weeks of signing & completed within about one week. This is unlike other contractors who begin work & then leave you stranded for weeks. Avi coordinated the paving & fence work in addition to dealing with some AC issues we had. All of his team were professional. The stone team was also very well staffed for demolition & installation. As an aside the team was so quick on the project time I almost didnt have enough time to pick my stones. (that's a good thing in todays' world of busy contractors).

We now have a fence, new patio and a new air condition. Took care of a lot of things at once. enjoy the summer guys.

BC Thornhill in Markham
BC Thornhill in Markham

Interlocking patio and walkway

Avi runs a wonderful company who did a great job on our property.

Our interlocking front walkway and back patio was done excellently. It was done on time, and efficiently. As would be expected I had 2 or 3 comments throughout the week or so of work, and they were all dealt with within a business day to a very satisfactory ending. Avi and his team were always polite, punctual, and diligent in ensuring I not only got a finished product that I like, but one that I wanted, asking my opinion before doing certain things, so that I was sure I liked it. When I thought one part of the wall at the end would look better a different way, they did not hesitate to return to correct it, despite having already brought all their tools/supplies away from my home.

I am very pleased with the outcome, and what appears to be a high quality job. I obviously can't comment on how well it has held up over time, as the job is just finished, but I have no complaints from what I see on the finished product and what looked like high quality workmanship while they did it. I also can't say enough about the quality of character of Avi's crew. They were always extremely friendly, professional, and courteous.

You guys were great to work with, you made it easy for us. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert in Ottawa
Robert in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Flag stone front and back yard

beautifully done it was done and we are very pleased. we would consider using Avi's company again if we had further projects in mind.
Thanks for the great job.
Beautiful colour stone. The pool looks great.

Thank you Robert. it was a pleasure working with you and your wife. we will see you soon.

benjamin b.
benjamin b.

Front steps and patio

My wife and I hired Delta to redo our fronts steps, patio and to expand or garden. It also included removing the prior awning and shed. The final product was beautiful it really brought up the property. The team works hard and are diligent even under heat waves! When questions or issues came up Avi was quick to respond.

thanks Ben. huge improvement. enjoy.

More about Delta Classic Homes Inc.

Delta Classic Homes inc. is a general contractor specializing in all home renovations. From all exterior Masonary and interlocking stone to interior finishing of Basements,kitchens and bathrooms. We promise a triple A service with a market and below prices.

***

DELTA converts an idea into a real and tangible project that creates a space which is functional as well as beautiful. Realizing your vision completed, with unmatched excellence in craftsmanship.

***

From the drawing board to cleaning up, Delta Classic Homes inc. is involved closely with every process to ensure consistency and quality. Through constant communication and listening, we create a family like environment where misunderstandings, mistakes, and complications are practically nonexistent.

Since 1986, we have provided excellent service to our customers.

Our Services Include: