Strokes Of Genius Painting

613.697.4711
1155 Lola St, Unit 8
Ottawa
K1k4c1

We hired SOG to paint our home. Upon initial inspection we felt they did a fairly good job but there were some issues. They did not paint the full way around the air intake registers (leaving the old paint clearly visible), they got a significant amount of paint splatter on our tile and hardwood floors, and even painted over some of our light switched. We pointed this out during the walk through after it was all done, and although we were reassured they would come back to fix these issues they never did.

I would have rated this business a 10 had they followed through to finish the job properly, but the fact that they never did leaves me wondering how much you can trust them.

Moral of the story, withhold payment until the whole job is done correctly.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we appreciate the feedback both positive and negative. As you have elected to use the Anonymous User option, I am not sure which project this was, but I do apologize if we committed to come back for touch ups and somehow got our wires crossed. I can guarantee you it was not on purpose, and we do have a three-year warranty in place on all of our work, which includes returning to take care of small items that might've been missed (we try to be as careful as possible, but especially on larger projects there might be a couple items to address after the crew has finished, and we always come back.) If you would kindly send me a quick email at daniel@strokesofgenius.ca or call my cell 6136974711 to let me know the details of the project, I will happily send One of our staff back this week to address any outstanding issues, or make up for the shortcomings you listed in another way.

Sincerely,