Strokes Of Genius Painting

Reviews for Strokes Of Genius Painting

csaintdenis in Ottawa
csaintdenis in Ottawa

House Painting

We hired Strokes of Genius to paint the whole house upon moving in, which included walls, baseboards, doors, closets and crown molding. They did a fantastic job! Connor, Emma and Erik were perfect, and I felt they really cared about doing the best job possible. Not only did Strokes of Genius paint, but they also installed crown molding in the family room, providing the perfect look. Have already recommended them to a number of family members and friends. Truly a superb job!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Living room, doors, trims and walls around stairs

We highly recommend you book with them, they did an amazing job, very professional and accommodated our needs. They continued to provide us with feedback to improve a clean and neat quality painting job.
Call them for a quote, you will not be disappointed!

Kristi in Ottawa
Kristi in Ottawa

Excellent Service

I am so happy with the work done by Strokes of Genius. They do excellent work and stick to the schedule. They painted our whole main floor, basement, stairwells and hallways. All done in 3 days! We had a great working with us and the management, Daniel, was always accessible. They also have very competitive pricing. I would be happy to work with them again. Thank you!

Leigh in Ottawa
Leigh in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Strokes of Genius does it again!

sog logo square avatar w homestars merged.jpg Strokes Of Genius Painting
613.697.4711
1155 Lola St, Unit 8
Ottawa
K1k4c1

We hired Daniel for a huge (top to bottom) interior paint in our last house and a smaller interior paint job in our current house. Both times I was very impressed with the quality of work for a great price. Just hired his guys again for an exterior paint/stain job. Took a little longer than usual to get his guys out (not his fault- it's being raining non stop this summer), but when the weather finally cleared up and the forecast was favourable, he sent his painters (Brad and Pierre) out right away. They did a fantastic job and ensured we were happy with the work/stain colour throughout the project.
Thanks again Daniel and the Strokes of Genius team! Looking forward to future projects with you.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Condo paining

I got my condo painted by Strokes of Genius.
The service was fast, and well done. Very easy to deal with Daniel, I highly recommend them.
I'll use them again when I need to.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting Project

I requested a consult on a large scale painting project. Involved a two story hallway, upper hallway space, Master bed and bath. The price included paint and labor. Work was slated within a week and completed as promised. Two individuals were prompt efficient and completed within a day and a half. Clean up was impeccable and the job was excellent. We will definitely be using this company when we move as we will need a complete bungalow paint job.

Kathleen in Ottawa
Kathleen in Ottawa

Interior painting

We initially hired Daniel and his team from Strokes of Genius to paint a rental condo unit in Westboro. The walls needed much repair with significant damage to the drywall. Daniel and his team not only repaired and painted the walls flawlessly, they also touched up scratches in the hardwood floor.
We requested quotes from other companies to paint our home and Stroked of Genius Had the best pricing. We hired them again for a rental unit. Each job was completed professionally by an experienced, polite team that takes pride in their work, works diligently and leaves the site clean and replacing any fixtures that would be expected. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any residential or commercial job.

Matt McE in Toronto
Matt McE in Toronto

Repainting majority of townhouse

My wife and I bought a townhouse here in Ottawa. It was beautiful but had a terrible colour scheme and paint job to go with it. I called a few painting contractors but most of them gave me the run around for when they would come and bid on the job. I called Daniel and he was happy to show up the next day to have a look and then give me a price soon after. His price was more than fair and his team did a flawless job in 3 days. I'm a brick and stone mason by trade so I can appreciate quality work by quality craftsmen. They were in and out everyday without a trace, other than a beautiful paint job that wasn't there when we left in the morning. I would recommend S.O.G in a heartbeat and would gladly be a reference.

Thank you for your kind words Matt! It was a pleasure working for you and I will pass along your thanks to Connor and Emma for their hard work. All the best!

Kerry in Ottawa
Kerry in Ottawa

Interior Painting + Carpentry Services

Strokes of Genius was recommended to us years ago as we were moving into a large home and needed multiple rooms and areas painted. We were so pleased with the quality of the work, and caliber of service that Dan and his team provided that we have invited them back yearly for additional work. Most recently, Strokes of Genius completed a nursery and child's bedroom with multiple colours of paint, tape-lines and the installation of chair rails.
Dan is personable, has excellent communication, and competitive prices and his workers are always polite, punctual and considerate in our home. Special thanks to the work Brad just completed in my son's room--we are so pleased!

We will continue to use Strokes of Genius and recommend them to friends and family. Thanks!

Thank you very much Kerry.

More about Strokes Of Genius Painting

Everyone in Ottawa is in a rush to complete a house painting project... But nobody wants a rushed paint job.

THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN!

As Ottawa's Premier Short-Notice and Quick-Booking Interior and Exterior House Painters, we at Strokes of Genius Painting pride ourselves on delivering quality, guaranteed work at a reasonable price... AND in a reasonable timeframe!

The conventional wisdom holds that if you want a painting project done, you either have to pay exorbitant rates to a professional painting contractor and wait months and months until they can fit you in,  or you pay a fly-by-night painter to do a rush job if you can't afford the cost or the wait...

But what if you could get professional painting, AND have it done on your schedule?

At Strokes of Genius Painting, we challenge the conventional wisdom to give you the best of both worlds.

Because we only hire the most experienced, courteous and polite painters, when you book with us you can be sure of the quality of our workmanship. In fact, we're so confident in our work that we guarantee it against any failures for 3 Years.

But because of our unique staffing strategy, we can offer a quality paint job at an affordable price AND work with your schedule to complete your painting project efficiently!

---

Are you planning a larger project, with flooring, fine carpentry, kitchen, bathroom or other renovations? Check out our well-reviewed and Award-Winning renovations division Right Angle Renovations too: http://homestars.com/companies/2811854-right-angle-renovations