Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

Reviews for Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

John W in Ottawa
John W in Ottawa

Clean & Professional

While this wasn't the most glamorous project request, it needed to be done right. I needed to revert the dark, jewel-toned walls in my rental back to their original, white state, with the usual minor wall repairs. I left Daniel and his team with the keys, and went about my business elsewhere...moving, etc. A couple of days later, I had a perfect job, and not a trace that the painters, or I had ever been there. Just what I needed. Great job, guys! (not sure how this review ended up in "Duct Cleaning", but, anyway...)

Melissa in Ottawa
Melissa in Ottawa

Kitchen Reno & Paint Job

Strokes of Genius was hired to do our kitchen renovation and to paint the main floor and most of the 2nd floor of our house. Dan worked with us to collaborate on ideas for what would work in our space, what would meet our needs and what would achieve our desired aesthetic. He went above and beyond to research alternative options for us and helped us to find products that would work in our space, such as a hood fan and garbage bins. Wenare very happy with the end result.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our kitchen renovation and painting work at your home Melissa! It was pleasure working for you and thanks for being patient as we worked through some of the design challenges together. Until next time!

oscbol13 in Ottawa
oscbol13 in Ottawa

Painting for full house

Daniel and his team did a very nice work. This is a very professional company. You notice the professionalism since you receive the estimates. Very clear and precise. The painters Christian and Eleno did an excellent job. Very punctual every morning and took care of every detail. This is our second job with Daniel's company and both of them have been a very pleased experience.

Thanks so much for your positive feedback Oscar! We have loved working for you both times and my only regret is that we have now painted your entire new home and there is nothing left for us to do!

csaintdenis in Ottawa
csaintdenis in Ottawa

House Painting

We hired Strokes of Genius to paint the whole house upon moving in, which included walls, baseboards, doors, closets and crown molding. They did a fantastic job! Connor, Emma and Erik were perfect, and I felt they really cared about doing the best job possible. Not only did Strokes of Genius paint, but they also installed crown molding in the family room, providing the perfect look. Have already recommended them to a number of family members and friends. Truly a superb job!

Thank you so much for your review, we loved working for you and I hope you enjoy your new crown moulding and fresh new colours for many years to come!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Living room, doors, trims and walls around stairs

We highly recommend you book with them, they did an amazing job, very professional and accommodated our needs. They continued to provide us with feedback to improve a clean and neat quality painting job.
Call them for a quote, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for your kind words. We always try to keep communication lines open with our clients and I'm glad that we are succeeding in that department!

Kristi in Ottawa
Kristi in Ottawa

Excellent Service

I am so happy with the work done by Strokes of Genius. They do excellent work and stick to the schedule. They painted our whole main floor, basement, stairwells and hallways. All done in 3 days! We had a great working with us and the management, Daniel, was always accessible. They also have very competitive pricing. I would be happy to work with them again. Thank you!

Really appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us, it helps us a lot. It was a pleasure to work with you on this one -- it was a challenging timeline but we never shy away from a challenge!

Leigh in Ottawa
Leigh in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Strokes of Genius does it again!

We hired Daniel for a huge (top to bottom) interior paint in our last house and a smaller interior paint job in our current house. Both times I was very impressed with the quality of work for a great price. Just hired his guys again for an exterior paint/stain job. Took a little longer than usual to get his guys out (not his fault- it's being raining non stop this summer), but when the weather finally cleared up and the forecast was favourable, he sent his painters (Brad and Pierre) out right away. They did a fantastic job and ensured we were happy with the work/stain colour throughout the project.
Thanks again Daniel and the Strokes of Genius team! Looking forward to future projects with you.

Thanks for the kind words Leigh, you're one of our favourite repeat clients and it's always a pleasure to work for you!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Condo paining

I got my condo painted by Strokes of Genius.
The service was fast, and well done. Very easy to deal with Daniel, I highly recommend them.
I'll use them again when I need to.

Thank you Mark, I really appreciate the positive feedback. Happy to help out with any future projects!

Painting Project

I requested a consult on a large scale painting project. Involved a two story hallway, upper hallway space, Master bed and bath. The price included paint and labor. Work was slated within a week and completed as promised. Two individuals were prompt efficient and completed within a day and a half. Clean up was impeccable and the job was excellent. We will definitely be using this company when we move as we will need a complete bungalow paint job.

Thank you very much for your detailed and precise review, these kinds of testimonials really show our prospective clients the kind of service they stand to receive if they choose us for their next home improvement or painting project!

Kathleen in Ottawa
Kathleen in Ottawa

Interior painting

We initially hired Daniel and his team from Strokes of Genius to paint a rental condo unit in Westboro. The walls needed much repair with significant damage to the drywall. Daniel and his team not only repaired and painted the walls flawlessly, they also touched up scratches in the hardwood floor.
We requested quotes from other companies to paint our home and Stroked of Genius Had the best pricing. We hired them again for a rental unit. Each job was completed professionally by an experienced, polite team that takes pride in their work, works diligently and leaves the site clean and replacing any fixtures that would be expected. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any residential or commercial job.

There's no better compliment than when a client hires us again! Thank you for your continued patronage Kathleen!

More about Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius GC

At Strokes of Genius Painting and Genius General Contracting, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, guaranteed workmanship at a reasonable price... AND on a reasonable timeframe! We strive to be the perfect one-stop-shop for any of your home improvement needs. Whether your project is as simple as painting a bathroom, or as complicated as a full kitchen renovation... or anything in between, give us a call to see why we are the best company in Ottawa to guide you through the process. We are a 100% local company, no franchise fees back to Toronto or elsewhere, just a tight-knit team of skilled local painters and trades excited to help you transform your home!

Our reviews speak for themselves-- over 7 years of overwhelmingly 10/10 reviews from happy clients who hired us for all kinds of painting and home improvement projects, and were extremely happy with the results. After you read through our testimonials here, check out our websites for many more photos of our work and lots more information about the Genius advantage: www.StrokesofGenius.ca for painting, and www.GeniusGC.ca for everything else!