HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Calgary  >  Bowford Renovations - No Longer In Business

Review for Bowford Renovations - No Longer In Business

Lauraine in Calgary
Lauraine in Calgary

basement renovation/completion

This company handled my small basement reno. He (owner) was pleasant, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and did not try to "upsale" me in the least. Communication was excellent - all costs were detailed and open for discussion in terms of whether I would do the work myself or have the company do them.

Work was finished quickly and neatly, and ON BUDGET!!

I'd highly recommend this company and will use Bowford again.

More about Bowford Renovations - No Longer In Business

I specialize in home renovations and new basement construction. I provide excellent service in a timely cost effective, professional manner. I have access to many other trades and can look after most a;ll of your home improvement needs. I take pride in exceptional quality work while creating a favorite space ...