HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Metro Green Landscape Services - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Metro Green Landscape Services - No Longer In Business

woodman95
woodman95
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Re-sodding

Metro Green did a wonderful job re-sodding our front lawn. Our lawn had become somewhat in need of a facelift, and Angelo and his team provided just what was needed, a beautiful job.

They first removed the old sod, and then put down top grade topsoil with special fertilzer to aid in the new sod taking hold. Then very meticulously, they applied some of the best looking sod I've seen, and then rolled it for a nice smooth finished appearance.

I feel I can comment knowledgeably on this topic because I grew up living on a golf course where my father was the manager, and so I know good work when I see it.

For a top quality job done:
1. on time and
2. at the right price

if anyone needs lawn work done, look no further because Metro Green can't be beat.

David Dutton in Toronto
David Dutton in Toronto

New sod and grading

I found the services and end result at Metro Green were great and would HIGHLY recommend them to my clients. Speak to Angelo about getting a quote for your lawn care needs.