AP Brothers Construction

Melissa Iannarella from Bolton
Melissa Iannarella from Bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Driveway

Horrible! Work was done 2 years ago and I dealt with Peter. He seemed nice but ended changing his number and not keeping his promises. As of today, my porch fell apart and my stairs have completely separated from the porch and there's 2 HUGE cracks in the driveway. Thanks for wasting my time and money. I highly recommend NOT using them.

CARLOS from BELAIR DRYWALL & TAPER
CARLOS from BELAIR DRYWALL & TAPER
1 review Woodbridge, ON

CONCRET DRIVEWAY AND STAMPED PAD IN BACKYARD

AP BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION DID AN AMAZING JOB ON BOTH THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND THE BACKYARD.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ANY WORK AROUND YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS IN CONCRET OF ASHFAULT.

I'M VERY HAPPY TO HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE DONE SOME WORK AROUND YOUR HOME.I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING IT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING FOR YOU IN THE THE NEAR FUTURE.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND HAVE LOTS OF PARTIES AND FUN WITH UR NEW DRIVEWAY AND BACKYARD.

More about AP Brothers Construction

fast clean and outstanding workmanship from a family owned business. we specialize in decorative concrete and veranda overlays which includes stamp pattern, exposed aggregate, and color concrete. we also do curbs, sidewalks, patios, basement floors and garage floors.