Eko Couture Custom Drapes

Reviews for Eko Couture Custom Drapes

Jerome in Mississauga
Jerome in Mississauga

Excellent Quality & Service

Purchased a new condo and wanted custom drapes. They provided us with great suggestions and helpful information. Drapes and sheers installed and they are top notch quality and look amazing. Would certainly use them again and recommend to friends.

Hi Jerome thanks for the great review hope you are enjoying your new condo!

J&D Lawrence from Toronto
J&D Lawrence from Toronto

Drapes and Sheers

Dealing with EkoCouture is a pleasure! They are sympathetic to your needs, give advice freely and provide expert installation. Moreover, though not the least expensive, their products and service are of the highest quality.
We can't recommend them enough!

Thank you for the review we are very happy you like the drapery.
Best

DM in Toronto
DM in Toronto

Beautiful Draperies and a pleasure to worth with :)

The measurements and quote were completed incredibly quickly! They were able to recommend the perfect style for our space and had beautiful fabrics to choose from.
I was very impressed at the speed and additional detail of the Drapes and they were installed just as fast. Very happy with their services and looking forward to the next opportunity to work with Irene and Viggo :)

Thanks so much for the great review - enjoy your new window coverings!

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Great fast service!

I found them through this site and went to see Irene in person. Although I had a very specific design in mind and did not take her suggestions of grey for my boudoir, she was flexible to working with me in finding the dark purple drapes I wanted! She was fast in getting me quotes at a great price and her husband provided excellent work in installing and providing me with guidance on look I wanted and the challenging condo window. I now have my dream boudoir and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. check it out! Sorry for the delay in the recommendation guys...:)

We really appreciate your great review , Thank-you

Ivana in Toronto
Ivana in Toronto

Condo Bedroom Blackouts and Living Area Sheers

This is the second time that I've worked with this company and would most definitely work with them again in the future as I'm really happy with their work. They are both very professional, prompt responses, punctual with all appointments, give good advice when dealing with awkward window scenarios (as was my current scenario) and have great simple and elegant materials. I would highly recommend!

Hi Ivana,
Thank-you very much for the review, much appreciated !

Sarisaa in Toronto
Sarisaa in Toronto

Blinds & Drapery for 2 floors of house

These are high end, very good quality products. The workmanship is top notch & they were installed impeccably.

Vigo was excellent. He was always prompt and his installation of the product was outstanding.

Irene was always available to answer questions & helped us to stay within budget.

Bottom line, I LOVE the finished product & final effect. Elegant, classy and just beautiful

Hi Sarissa,
Thank-you very much for the kind review we are so pleased that you are happy with procduct.

AM
AM

New condo curtains

True professionals from start to finish. Irene answered all emails and calls promptly. Viggo showed up early to take measurements, made fantastic recommendations based on our unique window sizes and flooring, showed up early to install, and did a wonderful job. Our concrete ceilings made installation difficult but Viggo handled it like a true pro. Our curtains and sheers are beautiful and we get endless compliments on them. Somehow they make the windows look even taller! Turn around time was great, about two weeks. Highly recommended.

Hi Anne-Marie,
Thank-you for posting a review we are thrilled you like the new drapes.

16ft Curtains - Stunning

The raving reviews are all true - Viggo and Irene are awesome. Our floor to ceiling 16 ft curtains look stunning in our loft space. We are very happy with EkoCouture!

Thank you so much for your kind words enjoy your new loft!!

blackout curtains for two bedroom, sheers for four bedroom, living and dining room

Irene and Viggo were a pleasure to work with. They were professional, quick and efficient and their workmanship was excellent.

I found them on Homestars and the rating is true to their work. I was very pleased. Viggo even gave me a tip on the best Danish bakery in the GTA--Danish Pastry Shop in Oakville.

Nice work. I would recommend them.

Thank-you fro you review hope you loved your Danish Pastries !

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

blackout curtains

I had ribbon blackout curtains installed in a condo with 10 foot ceilings. Every facet of the purchase was seamless….expert technical and esthetic advice, timelines met, installation flawless. Prices were very reasonable.

Thank-you so much we are happy you like your drapes.

More about Eko Couture Custom Drapes

EkoCouture Custom Drapes offers the best in window coverings at the greatest prices in Toronto. We will customize your windows with a wide selection of designer fabrics both eco friendly and conventional. We also carry a complete line of solar blinds and designer roller shades. We specialize in ripplefold custom ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Toronto?