EkoCouture Custom Drapes

Drapery & Curtains
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Toronto  >  EkoCouture Custom Drapes

Reviews for EkoCouture Custom Drapes

Custom-designed sheers and drapes

Irene and Viggo custom made our sheers/drapes and offered excellent suggestions in terms of design and colour. Viggo drove to our home in North York, measured the windows and professionally installed the sheers/drapes a few weeks later. We are very happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend their services and products to anyone in need of sheers and drapes.

June in
June in

Drapes and Blinds

EkoCouture is very professional and efficient. The drapes and blinds were measured and installed very quickly with minimal disruption and at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.
June and Jeff

Irina in
Irina in

Condo Drapes

Viggo and Irene were our first reach-out in a series of many quotes and in-house visits. In the end we circled back to them because not only did they have the most reasonable price for drapes, but we were very pleased with the service. Viggo was great, he didnt just come to Take measurements - he provided suggestions and recommendations stemming from experience and justified by what he thought would bring our home the greatest resale value.

Also the drapes look amazing - we're very happy with the way they turned out!

Nailz in
Nailz in

Condo Solar and Blackout Blinds

I came across Ekocouture on the Homestars website, read a lot of positive reviews and decided to call them. Irene and Viggo were wonderful to work with. They gave honest advice and feedback on what would work and look good. Correspondence was so prompt every time. I was not able to go to the showroom and had finalized everything over email and phone. Quotes were given for everything i wanted to find out before i decided to finalize.
They did not push any service or products on me.
I ordered Solar shades for the main living area and Blackout roller shades for the bedrooms.
Viggo's work was so clean and well done. Blinds are simple, modern and chic exactly what the condo needed.
Thank you Irene and Viggo for excellent service. I will 100% recommend Ekocouture to my friends and family and already have!
Naila

Custom drapes

Irene and Viigo did a wonderful job with my custom drapes and black out curtains they were very professional the work was done quick and the installation was seamless I would highly recommend their company. I get many complements.
Nicky

Info in Toronto
Info in Toronto

New drapes

Irene and Viggo were great! They spent a lot of time listening to our needs and likes for the house and they designed a plan that worked out fantastic. They are highly recommended.

custom drapes

we live in a condo in DT Toronto and were looking for high quality window coverings to go along with our modern condo. From our first contact with them and the subsequent site visit and installation of the curtains it was a very pleasant, easy and professional experience. Irene and Viggo do a great job and deliver as promised. we would highly recommend them!

Thank-you very much for writing this wonderful review, we are very happy that you like our product.
Best

Simone
Simone

Highly recommend EkoCouture - repeat customer

EkoCouture has installed custom drapes, sheers and roller blinds in my own condo and 3 rental units. They are fast in the quote process, delivery and installation. They are committed to stand behind their product and service. After a few months I requested a slight adjustment on the length of a black-out drape (wanted it to be a bit longer). They came to remove, adjust and re-install without hesitation. EkoCouture is my preferred supplier for window treatments and I highly recommend working with them.

Hi Simone,
Thank-you for the great review, we enjoy working with you also.
Best

Ashna from Toronto
Ashna from Toronto

Blinds

We again used the services of this company after 2 years, to add some blinds to our living room. They had our records from past and they immediately connected with us. They suggested the right type of blinds for the balcony and fitted them within 2 weeks. Excellent service as always - on time, quality work, and well within budget!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.

More about EkoCouture Custom Drapes

EkoCouture Custom Drapes offers the best in window coverings at the greatest prices in Toronto. We will customize your windows with a wide selection of designer fabrics both eco friendly and conventional. We also carry a complete line of solar blinds and designer roller shades. We specialize in ripplefold custom ...