Future Shop

Appliance Retailers
CALGARY AB T2R0L2

Reviews for Future Shop

sitmp from Calgary

I purchased a fridge from Future Shop recently. The staff helped me find the right model which I was then able to price match. I would definitely recommend this location.

Cliff from Calgary

I purchased a range from future shop in Beacon Hill. They gave me a good deal and were very supportive though the process. There was a mixup on the delivery day and the sales rep went so far as to give me the display model then exchanged it once the ordered one came in.

Jodi Woelke in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Kevin at Beacon Hill Future Shop is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to appliances. I basically knew what I was looking for in a fridge and stove and he took plenty of time to explain the pros and cons of both items and the brand. I shopped around at a few different appliance stores and he was able to beat the lowest price I had from the competitor. He was also able to give us a discount on the extended warranty. The service and the price were the best I found anywhere. Thank you Kevin.

Ashley  in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

We bought a deep freeze from Future Shop. They came to our house and delivered the freezer. It did take a while for the freezer to come in from the store, but once they delivered it the guys were very nice. They tried to put the freezer in the basement, but it wouldn't go down the stairs so they took it up without complaint and put in the garage for us. Very good service.

3 reviews ,

I went into Future shop to find a new lap top and was overwhelmed by the amount of laptops and products available. A customer service rep helped me out, Bismallah helped me by asking what I was looking for and was very knowledgeable about lap tops, he didn't try to sell me something I didn't need and I walked out with a great deal and a free lap top case and I would highly recommend this store (sunridge mall area NE)

coco in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

I wanted to be able to record any T.V. shows and watch them either from my computer or from my T.V. The great sales rep gave me advice and I ended up to buy the HP with Windows Media Center! Great service and product!

Kyra in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

They were efficient on time and very respectful of our property. The dey were friendly AND helpful. They cleaned up after themselves and took the garbage packaging with them. I was extremely satisfied with the sale and delivery of our new washer and dryer.