Impact Zone

Juan Campos in Calgary
Juan Campos in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

House Move

Impact Zone movers were great! Very professional, they worked diligently, even accommodated us to arrange the furniture in the kids rooms (multiple times) and being extremely pleasant about it. Very good price, and overall an excellent job.

Mandy Adams in Calgary
Mandy Adams in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Moving Services

Their team is a well-oiled machine! They get in, get it done (with care and attention) and get you on your way! Great rates, great service, and a high level of professionalism. Highly recommended.

Lynn Harbaugh in Calgary
Lynn Harbaugh in Calgary

Great Movers/ Great Price

Kim and Brian from Impact Zone were the best movers I could imagins. Right on time, so careful with my stuff not to scratch it or the walls moving in and out, pleasant, efficient, and very reasonably priced. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks, guys. You were great!!

Bruce Seyler in Calgary
Bruce Seyler in Calgary

Furniture Move

The crew showed up and introduced themselves, and then started the move immediately. They did the work very quickly and were pleasamt the entire time.

Kim and Brian were great !!!

No surprises just a wonderful job.

Cristina in Calgary
Cristina in Calgary

House move

Impact Zone is the best moving company we have used so far in Calgary. The two gentlemen arrived on time, were extremely careful with our stuff, finished their job very fast and the service fee was very convenient. Thank you Kim, we'll definitely recommend your company to our friends!

Drew M.
Drew M.
4 reviews Airdrie, AB

Moving

I called Kim 2 months before to set up our moving date. I called back a week before and they confirmed that it was all good to go. They showed up a little late but this was due to traffic. The two workers were extremely friendly and hard working. Even in the 8th hour, they were still smiling. I don't think we could have had a better experience. Even as they left, they were still offering to help move things. Excellent move!

B. Weaver in Calgary
B. Weaver in Calgary

Move from house to townhouse

Best move I have experienced. Kim and Jessie never stopped for a minute. Previous experience with movers had me a little worried but everything was perfect and the move was way quicker than I expected. Before I knew it we were done. Very professional, friendly, and easy going. The two hardest workers I've seen in awhile and cost was extremely reasonable. I would definately recommend them to anyone or everyone. Thanks!

Robin in Calgary
Robin in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Moving

These guys were awesome! They were very friendly and worked very hard & continuously to get the job done. We had them move all our big furniture from a house and a condo into a new home. It was amazing how quick & efficient they were, but yet very cautious to ensure the furniture and the walls didn't get damaged along the way. They of course laid mats down to protect the floors too. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

Beryl in Calgary
Beryl in Calgary

Impact zone

These movers were so careful with our furniture and home.Even helped redirect a few antiques to a dealer who would pay top dollar. They worked hard, were considerate and had integrity. I was very impressed and will call on them again!

Geoff Kalyniuk in Calgary
Geoff Kalyniuk in Calgary

House moving

It was a pleasure to have Kim and Jesse as our movers. They were courteous, honest and had a good sense of humour. The move was definitely faster than I expected and faster compared to quotes I received from other companies. Most importantly, the move went through with nothing broken.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Impact Zone for moving and would definitely use them again in the future.

More about Impact Zone

Impact Zone is the most reliable and professional moving company in Calgary. We move small items or full house contents.

We do not subcontract and we arrive on time with the right size vehicle and personnel