Impact Zone

Moving & Storage
Calgary AB T2R0L2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Impact Zone
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Impact Zone

Kris from Calgary

Impact Zone went above & beyond in moving a large couch through a very difficult entranceway. Personable, reliable, punctual & efficient service. Great communication too. Would highly recommend & use again.

Curtis Cole from Calgary

Friendly service, value for the money spent and a high quality job! Kim and Colby are a fantastic team and it's clear they enjoy working together. It was so refreshing to have the owner personally take care of us. They got it done without issue, and took the stress out of our move. Thank you!

Tara Drobot from Calgary

I have used these guys for multiple moves and have recommended them to so many people. They are so reasonable and do a great job. Thanks impact zone for your affordable and reliable service.

Amanda M from Calgary

Kim and Colby were great! Both guys were extremely efficient and conscientious while moving all our furniture down the veeery tight and narrow 4 flights of stairs at our condo building. What had taken the previous movers hours to bring up took them no time at all coming down. They were professional and easy to be around....great value for service! We will definitely be booking with them again when its time to move into our new house!

Tabitha from Calgary

We booked our 3-bedroom move about two months in advance based on the great recommendations on this site. We were extremely impressed with how well they handled our furniture and were careful in both our "old" and "new" homes. We did not notice any damage to walls or furniture, and we cannot say that about past movers.

However, they were about an hour and half late from our agreed upon start time. In addition, the truck was not large enough to accommodate all of our furniture, and we were moving from a 1,200 square foot home. We even moved our boxes in advance, so they only needed to handle our household furniture and some outdoor furniture/garden accessories. This resulted in two trips, which also increased costs due to the longer move time.

Overall impressed with how well they managed and took care of our items, but feel they could do better with punctuality and helping clients manage costs through use of larger moving vehicles.

Jodi Ulrich from Calgary

Kim and Colby did a great job on our move! Not only were they efficient and very careful, they were also really nice and a pleasure to be around. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is moving and I would hire them again if and when we ever move again.

Mike from Calgary

I am a first time home owner and Kim from Impact Zone did an amazing job . He was very friendly and he and his movers did an awesome job getting everything to there rightful places in the new house . I would and will recommend his company to all my friends and family.

Sue from Calgary

My experience with Impact Zone was excellent. Courteous and personable staff greeted my initial enquiry over the phone and Kim was exceptional. The furniture was treated with utmost care and respect, the service was professional and efficient and they went out of their way to accomodate the move. I would highly recommend this Company for whatever your move may entail.
Thank you so much to Impact Zone.

Janet from Designing Spacez
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

I have a Staging company and use Impact Zone on all of my moves in and out of my vacant homes that I stage for re-sale. I have worked with them multiple times a month for the last 3 years, and would highly recommend them for any move large or small. I have referred them many times to our clients as they they are always hard working and respectful of all their clients and surroundings.

Dawne Helischauer from Calgary

Kim and Colby were wonderful to work with. They took such care to move everything so carefully and quickly. They were so enjoyable and made the experience fun. They worked hard and I certainly appreciate the extra effort they put forth. Great Job! I have already recommended them to a friend moving in February.

More about Impact Zone