ADR PaintSpecial

V1T 1G6 in Vernon
V1T 1G6 in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Painting five rooms

Carrie did an absolutely wonderful job. I can't believe how fast the work was done and my house looks great. I will recommend her for sure to anyone who wants painting done.

Fabulous paint job!   in Vernon
Fabulous paint job! in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Paint entire house

I was very pleased with the efficiency, professionalism, and quality of work that Oscar completed at my home on November 14 and 15th. He worked diligently with miminal breaks and was prompt and courteous. He did a great job turning my dark walls and vaulted ceilings into a nice light space and I have had several compliments and enquiries since. I would without reservation recomend him and this company for any further opportunities and to any friends or family.

thanks very much

Ray Rosse in Kelowna
Ray Rosse in Kelowna

3 room paint special

I had Oscar and Shannon....both fantastic painters but also friendly and super professional. I had my entire apartment painted, not just 3 rooms and what a difference it made to a tired older condo. I can't say enough good things...from first meeting Robbie, and then his introduction of Oscar and Shannon. Fabulous.

Thanks so much

Ian in Richmond
Ian in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

all walls including 2tone accent

completly professional from start (in house Estimate) to finish (all painting done and bill sorted)

work was done amazingly fast and perfect by Luc.

would absolutely recommend both Dana and Luc to everyone needing house paint work done

1 review Kelowna, BC

All common areas top to bottom

Thank-you Robbie for being prompt and easy to work with in regards to getting a quote and everything organized.
A BIG thank-you to Oscar for doing great work! A super nice guy, hard worker, helpful, took time and care in his work...I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out:)
I would definitely recommend this company and Oscar!

1 review West Kelowna, BC

Fabulous!

Robbie and his team were wonderful to work with. Great rates and we are very happy with the end product. We'll be calling on them again when we are ready to paint the rest of our house. Thank you for a job well done!

1 review Peachland, BC

Entire Main Floor (Almost)

Thanks Robbie for the prompt response in coming to our home & providing an immediate quote.

Oscar & Daniel were prompt, courteous and professional throughout the entire job. They painted five rooms & a hallway with two coats in a single day. They did an excellent job which has convinced my husband and I that we will never paint again. We'll just hire ADR.

Thanks very much

1 review Penticton, BC

Thanks for another job well done!

Hi Robbie,

We are very happy with Oscar and Marcos – they did a superb job and we would definitely request them again for all of our future projects (and definitely our number one choice for referrals as well).   They showed up on time with all of the supplies they needed, completed everything I asked of them and then some, and when they were done left our home as clean as they found it.  The paint and trim look amazing, the patching of the holes and rough spots is seamless.  This is the 3rd time we've used you and will continue to do so - thanks for another job well done!

Kari & Dan

Penticton, BC

Thanks

Stephanie Biagioni in
Stephanie Biagioni in
1 review Penticton, BC

painting kitchen hallway and entrance way

Wow, I am so impressed with my whole painting experience. Robbie came to do estimate very quickly, sized up the job, and gave a quote. He sent two of his men, Oscar and Marcos, who arrived exactly on time, did an amazingly great job in no time at all, were polite, obliging, very neat, excellent workers, I could not be more pleased with every aspect of their workmanship. I would highly recommend these men, and this company to anyone who wants quality work. Even the paint was top notch, Kudos to you all, and thank you, and hope I can send others your way!

Kathy Schuhart in Pitt Meadows
Kathy Schuhart in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Painted the whole bottom of our house

We hired this company to do a lot of filling holes and then paint the whole bottom floor of our house and well we were very happy with the whole company. Our price was really reasonable and the workmanship was amazing. They did a great job and I would highly recommend this company. We have now hired them to do all the doors and new baseboards in our home.

Thanks for choosing us :)

More about ADR PaintSpecial

Paintspecial is a company providing services throughout the lower mainland since 1994. Now serving the Fraser Valley and the Okanagan Valley. Our goal is to satisfy our customers by providing quality painting and outstanding customer service. With many years of residential and commercial painting experience, any project will be completed professionally and to the highest of quality.

The services that we offer consist of, free estimates for both interior and exterior projects with only the highest quality of paints. And our competitive rates and pricing provide exceptional value and savings. We also install Laminate flooring and have Maid service.

Each member of our hardworking team is comprised of skilled and experienced professional painters. They are specialized in residential and commercial painting and have painted for at least 5 to 20 years. Their commitment, knowledge and experience will completely exceed your expectations, with dependable results that you can rely on.

We are very proud of how our business has developed and grown over the years. Let us show you everything a painting contractor should be through our complete professionalism, respect for our work, and impeccable customer service. We are here to answer your questions and will gladly provide you with any further information.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Premium Cloverdale Paint
Paintspecial offers full service painting contractors. We strive to ensure only the best of customer satisfaction and ensure that every client is fully involved with each project at hand. We are confident that after years of experience working with hotels, businesses, and property owners that you will be pleased with all of the services we have to offer. Our collective knowledge, reliability and experience is priceless. All of our clients are kept well informed by our job supervisors at the start and completion of the projects for their building. We make valued attempts to ensure that everything is possible to cause little if any disruption for all parties involved. And much more. All our Residential painting is done with the same high standard quality as we would do for our commercial residences such as Ethan Allan on Sweden way in Richmond B.C. INTERIOR PAINTING: 1. Estimate -Swift scheduling and appointments -Discuss walk through of the tasks to be done -Lead into our services -Establish colours and needs for individual customers -~Professional proposals faxed, emailed, or delivered~ 2. Set Up -Familiarize customer with the crew members -Walk through areas to be painted with customer and crew manager -Move larger furniture to center of the room and cover with plastic. -Cover all the floors with drop cloth -Remove all window locks, door knobs, handles, and switch plates from the trim before the prep work and painting. * Seal areas to enclose dust 3. Prep Work -sand and dust the Walls and trim -Repair any holes or cracks in the wall -Seal gaps or holes in the trim to wall - Prime wall repair and water stain spots 4. Painting -A brush and roll are used to paint the ceiling and walls -Use of neat and orderly straight lines between the ceiling, trim, and walls -Crew completes wet inspections and touch ups before they clean up 5. Clean up -Prompt removal of all tools and equipment -All the floors are vaccumed and swept before moving the furniture back to its original place -All the hardware and wall fixtures are reinstated to their previous places -Trash cans are removed -Cans of touch up paint are labeled and left behind for future touch ups. EXTERIOR PAINTING: Pressure Washing Before we begin the preparation or painting of your home, we use a pressure washer to remove any mildew or mineral deposits or dirt that has collected on your home since the last time it was painted. The mildew is pre-treated with a solution of bleach and water to destroy the mildew and remove any stains caused by it. We remove these contaminants to ensure a proper finish coat bond. The pressure washing also helps remove loose and peeling paint. While it helps, pressure washing does not replace scraping and sanding which will be done by our painting crews. Preparation All tasks done prior to the painting itself. Such as scraping of any peeling paint, sanding all the bare wood areals for smoothing, sealing of the cracks and construction seams, priming the bare wood. Aesthetic sanding can also be done, however it is not a normal part of our process,it is considered to be restorative. If its restorative sanding you
Residential Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, and Commercial Painting, We offer both Residential and Commercial cleaning services. Ask about our cleaning specials. We service the Lower Mainland Fraser Valley and Okanagan Valley. * Residential cleaning $25 per hour Two hour minimum. Includes Cleaning Supplies. * Commercial Cleaning is priced by the square ft. Pricing includes labor and materials. *Free Estimates, all staff are bonded and insured.
1994