We saw an ad for Diverse in the local paper and went by the store. Steve was very helpful and let us take some carpet boards home to help decide on a colour. Once we picked our carpet and vinyl choices, Steve placed the order and assured us that they could hold the product in their warehouse until we were ready to install - as we were doing renovations and needed to finish certain steps before the flooring could go in. They're pricing was competitve, we compared to two other flooring centres. Ed was our amazing installer - what a pro!
Our whole experience from start to finish was fantastic and we would and have highly recommended them to anyone looking for a good, local company to get flooring from.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Ensure customers have care and warranty information.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Take the carpet samples home - the carpet often looks much different in natural light versus fluorescent store light and against your home's furnishings and paint.