Cypress Windows

Reviews for Cypress Windows

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Windows

Andreas (owner) came out and said he would replace windows and fix many leaks...and I believed him.
They came and installed the windows and they had to remove the inside trim. I asked after I paid in full when they will return to re-install the trim and fix the leaks? He said in a week...IT IS ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. Now when I call he says he is to busy....or that I removed my trim...or he is to sick to come by. In my view, he gives a bad name to all the good contractors. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!

Mary Mastronardi in Toronto
Mary Mastronardi in Toronto

Replace Windows

I had a problem with leaky windows and the owner of the company was very informative and helpful. he kept all of his appointments and kept the job on schedule. I feel i got a great deal and am impressed with the quality of work. He was very explerienced and everything went smoothly.