Knt Electric

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Knob and Tube Replacement Project

We were extremely happy with the work carried out by KNT Electric.
Specifically:
1) All members of the company that we can into contact with were extremely professional
2) The work was carried out on time and on budget
3) The staff cleaned up each night, before they left our house
4) The staff were courteous and obliging
We received what we expected from the company and they were almost 40% less expensive than the other quotations that we received!

Knob and tube replacement

Very pleased with the professionalism, time line and workmanship and pricing of KNT. They were always very attentive to keep my home clean and leave as little signs of major work behind when they were completed each day. Would certainly use their services again, and would highly recommend them.

Thank-you. I will let my team know about another happy client and to keep up the good work

Tom H W in Old Toronto
Tom H W in Old Toronto

replace Knob and Tube wiring

Had KNT come in to replace the knob and tube wiring in the house. They were prompt every day, cleaned up at the end of each day, spread tarps and taped them down where needed, and explained the work and what they were doing. I would have no reservations about recommending them to anyone.

Thank you - We are always happy to explain the process as sometimes it can be very overwhelming.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Good service, fast turnaround

Bill and Tim got back to me quickly, had a team out to fix my (it turns out incredibly stupid issue) within 24 hours. Good workers and they explained what the problem was so I could avoid it if it came up again. Highly recommended.

I will let Kevin and John know.

Pot lights and new outlets

Tim and his team, Danny and Keith, were a joy go work with. Absolutely professional and clear communication. When I needed changes from the original quote, they accommodated them in a very flexible manner. The on-site work was done meticulously. Work was very tidy and the patching was excellent. We are impressed!

Danny and Kevin are very capable and understand that clients prefer our transparency and up front pricing

f.weatherall in Mississauga
f.weatherall in Mississauga

Knob and Tube replacement

We were very impressed with this company on several points. 1. Quote was very understandable and transparent 2. The crew showed up exactly as scheduled 3. Completed the work in a very efficient manner and were very willing to explain everything 4. Patched up all the affected walls expertly 5. Final invoice was transparent and on budget. We would highly recommend KNT.

Thank you- for your praise. I am happy everything went well. I meet a lot of new homeowners and I was very impressed with your turnaround. Especially with organizing all the trades and communicating with your family overseas. Good luck.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Knob & Tube Replacement and additional Electrical Work

I discovered this company through a customer that I do business with. No other Electrical Contractor was prepared to provide a Quotation for the Knob and Tube work to be done. KNT was able to provide a quotation 4 months prior to the work to be done. They are very efficient and professional and the workers onsite were very friendly and approachable. They left our home at the end of each work day with all power working and the rooms they had been working on very neat and tidy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone having to do significant Electrical Work in their home. The KNT Team had completed our job in 9 days. Other companies had suggested the job could take up to a month to complete. We are Very impressed and totally satisfied.

Wow - Thank you for the glowing review. We always try our best. I will let the guys know of your priase. Thank you

toraldav in Mississauga
toraldav in Mississauga

Electrical upgrade incl. knob & tube replacement

My wife and I were very happy with KNT's services and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of electrical services. The KNT team was efficient, professional, and flexible. Their work was tidy and done quickly, and they were adaptable when we deviated from the initial plan. Pricing was fair and set out clearly from the beginning.

Thank you - we like our cutomers to know the cost before we start and have the comfort level and flexibility to make changes from the initial plan.

Knob and tube replacement and kitchen updates in East York

Tim and his team at KNT Electric were accommodating, conscious of safety recommendations, and completed their work in committed timeframes. He was responsive in communications and we are pleased with the results of the teams work. i would recommend their services to others.

Yes without my teamour company would not be able to deliver . Thank you

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Extremely professional and efficient

The KNT team are well seasoned professionals.
Highest marks for customer service, project planning, punctuality, documentation, follow ups, work ethic, honesty and quality of work. THey went above and beyond to ensure the process was smooth and they took care of all certifications. Very satisfied with the work and will hire again for any future needs.

I hope you and your brother enjoy your new home. I am glad we were able to help with your renovation. You guys did a great job as project managers. Thank you

More about Knt Electric

KNT Electric, Replacing, removing, decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! Call 647-880-0881. We are a member of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). Our reputation as one of the best Electrical contractors is evident by our reviews. We care about our clients and our reliable work and customer satisfaction is expressed by positive reviews on Homestars.

Electricians
Master Electrician - Knob and tube solutions Call 647-880-0881
Knob And Tube Replacement, Electrical services, Master Electrician, Rewiring. We specialize in Knob and Tube replacement, we are Master Electricians and are licensed to handle any size electrical project. Call 647-880-0881 today for a quote. All KNT Electric staff carry WSIB coverage. WSIB is an independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces.
KNT Electric cares about your property, we strive for excellence in customer satsifcation by proven results, on-time delivery of work, on budget, and clean.
Replacing, removing, or decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! We are Master Electricians for hire, our services range from simple Residential electrical upgrades to large scale projects. Call 647-880-0881 for details or a quote.
MASTER ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE.(ECRA, ESA license Number 7007535)
ECRA, ESA +
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded by a Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy.Our Mast
Civil Engineering Degree, Master Electrician, ESA Licensed
PROJECT RATE
Yes, we put everything in writing for you.
12 months