Knt Electric

Reviews for Knt Electric

Jason in Old Toronto
Jason in Old Toronto

Knob & Tube + Pot Lights

Our experience with KNT Electric was excellent. The staff were professional, conscientious, and happy to accommodate whimsical changes in scope with enthusiasm. I would highly recommend the KNT team for all your electrical needs.

Thank you- I hope the new lighting brightens up your home

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Full House Knob and Tube + Other Electrical work

We used KNT to upgrade some knob and tube in a home we purchased. They were extremely thorough and did a ton of other upgrades on our house while on site - pot lights, wireless dimmers, outdoor outlets, motion lights, etc. They were incredibly professional, timely and reasonably priced. Great to deal with!

Thanks for the review and the cookies were amazing

The Clarkes in Old Toronto
The Clarkes in Old Toronto

Knob and Tube Replacement

KNT Electric replaced the knob and tube wiring in my home here on Sammon Ave. in East York. Since this is mine and my husbands first time owning a house and we have plans to do a big reno in the next couple of years, we both had alot of questions about the work to be done. They not only took the time to explain what they were doing, but also to find out what our specific needs were within the home. If anyone wants an efficient and hardworking team, KNT is the company to choose. KNT made this experince so smooth for us and if anyone is looking for an honest, hardworking, and affordable team these are the guys to use!! We cannot thank you enough!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I will let Ryan & Ken know of your kind comments.

Jan in Old Toronto
Jan in Old Toronto

electrical work in old East York home. Great job

This the 2nd time I've used KNT. They are prompt, do great work & leave no messes.

They know what they need to do & get it done efficiently and quickly.

I'll always use KNT for all my electrical work.Hopscotch64

I will let Tony & Kevin of your praise. We are glad the we could help.

Gillian in Ottawa
Gillian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Knob & Tube Replacement

I highly recommend KNT Electric. They just completed updating the knob and tube in my North Toronto home and were excellent to work this. The job was done on budget and completed ahead of time. The safety inspection was quick as it was evident the inspectors know the team and they have a great reputation. The team was very hard working and lovely to deal with.

Danny and his team did all the work. I am glad that you have moved in and hope you enjoy your new home

Small Electrical Jobs

Excellent Service by Ken, doing some small electrical jobs in my home. Efficient and professional work.
He assessed what needed to be done and then got it done. He took care to cover all areas with plastic to protect furniture and carpets. Very satisfied.

I have forwarded your review to Ken - He has been with us for almost 7 years. One of my best Journey men

Jack in Leaside in Old Toronto
Jack in Leaside in Old Toronto

Knob and Tube Removal and Replacement

Tim and his team did an amazing job. I was impressed from the first phone call to inquire about their services. Everything was handled professionally, the quote, the work itself and the follow up. I highly recommend KNT Electric.

Thank you I will let the team know of your praise- I hope the construction next door is complete soon.

replacing knob and tube wiring while house occupied.

KNT was recommended by another home owner during renovations. We were not renovating but already living on site. KNT were reliable, courteous, efficient, and followed through on all projected work. Appreciated regular updates and daily tidying-up. Holes in plaster walls kept to a minimum and plaster work that followed was well done. KNT is an excellent company with an extremely professional approach to their work. Recommended highly.

I am sorry I can not place your address and can not remember which was your job. I am glad that we you will be able to enjoy your home and have peace of mind now that the K&T has been replaced.

Kim mullens  in Toronto
Kim mullens in Toronto

Knob and tube removal. Whole house rewired.

You don't need to ask around too far when looking to get your knob and tube removed, to come across a recommendation for KNT. I took this advice and see why Tim and Bill and their team come so highly recommended. They rewired our entire house and somehow there are hardly any holes! I don't know how they did it! They patched everything up nicely and hung new fixtures as well. They were so friendly and flexible too. A total pleasure to work with. In terms of flexibility, they came in early to address the bathroom during a renovation that was occurring prior to their official job, and came back later to hang some lights that arrived following the job. Their billing is entirely transparent. No surprises. I can't recommend these guys more highly!

We are glad that we could help with every stage of your renovation- We understand the stress of a new home with daily household life, and the demands of young children. You guys were a pleasure to work with - thank you

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Very satisfied - knob and tube

I had a fabulous experience with KNT Electric. They were very professional and helpful throughout. I was living at home during the job and each day, they ensured the house was left in great condition. They did a great job and were very transparent about the costs involved at each phase of the process. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!

Thank you - Enjoy your new home.

More about Knt Electric

KNT Electric, Replacing, removing, decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! Call 647-880-0881. We are a member of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). Our reputation as one of the best Electrical contractors is evident by our reviews. We care about our clients and our reliable work and customer satisfaction is expressed by positive reviews on Homestars.

Electricians
Master Electrician - Knob and tube solutions Call 647-880-0881
Knob And Tube Replacement, Electrical services, Master Electrician, Rewiring. We specialize in Knob and Tube replacement, we are Master Electricians and are licensed to handle any size electrical project. Call 647-880-0881 today for a quote. All KNT Electric staff carry WSIB coverage. WSIB is an independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces.
KNT Electric cares about your property, we strive for excellence in customer satsifcation by proven results, on-time delivery of work, on budget, and clean.
Replacing, removing, or decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! We are Master Electricians for hire, our services range from simple Residential electrical upgrades to large scale commercial electricial projects. Call 647-880-0881 for details or a quote.
MASTER ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE.(ECRA, ESA license Number 7007535)
ECRA, ESA +
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded by a Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy.Our Mast
Civil Engineering Degree, Master Electrician, ESA Licensed
PROJECT RATE
Yes, we put everything in writing for you.
12 months