Blu Dot Interiors

HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Ottawa  >  Blu Dot Interiors

Reviews for Blu Dot Interiors

Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Badr has been very helpful with decisions I needed to make to update our home. She came up with practical solutions while staying within my personal tastes. She was also instrumental in helping out with a bathroom renovation. Not only would I recommend Badr but I will continue using her services.

Thank you, Mary Anne!
It's was so fun working with you and your great energy. Hope the Girls loved the bathroom as much as you did! Looking forward to working with you again. :)

Sheila C in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

I asked Badr initially to do a colour consultation. At the same time, she made some recommendations on how to rearrange my furniture to look better. She also recommended great people to work with. After my painting was done, she came back and helped out with art placement. I'm so happy with all the results! :)

Thank you, Sheila.

It was a pleasure working with you. Great space and fantastic selection of art that we placed. I hope you're enjoying your cozy spot with your lovely view. :)

DS Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wow! Badr staged my home today and in a few short hours transformed it into the house it was always meant to be! Badr recommended hiring furniture for an unfurnished space, and I'm so glad I took her advice! The room looks fantastic, so It was the right thing to do! She handled the entire selection and rental process and all I had to do was be home for the delivery! Badr pulled it all together with great energy and enthusiasm. The house looks fabulous. A huge thank you Badr. I highly recommend your services!

Thank you so much. It was so awesome working with you, and your beautiful furniture and accessories I had to work with made it easy. The house sold in your record time and everyone was so ecstatic. Congratulations and I hope you're happy in your new home. :)

New H.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We are first-time home buyers. Renovation is a daunting task and we were overwhelmed. Luckily we had Badr. She's practical, and she listens very well. At the end, we have a beautifully renovated home, all done within budget. Thank you Badr!

Thanks and you're welcome. :) It was such a great project to work on. The space was fantastic when completed. I'm so excited for you and your new space! Congratulations!

Wayne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Badr was very good at listening to our needs and extremely efficient with her time. As such, she was able to quickly narrow down options so that we could make the most timely decisions on our window coverings and stair carpet needs. Her recommended suppliers provided excellent quality products and installation services.

Thanks, Wayne. It's was a pleasure working with you. Everything turned out beautifully. Happy that you're happy. :)

Cindy in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

I met Badr two years ago when I was renovating my bathroom, what a wealth of information, ideas and enthusiasm!. I recently decided to take down my kitchen wall to make the kitchen / dining room open concept. I called upon Badr for her expertise...... Badr listened to my idea and thoughts, made some suggestions and within a week my kitchen / dining room was complete ready to entertain my friends for a Christmas Party. Throughout the renovation I sent Badr pictures of furniture, rugs and lighting fixtures for her to say yes or no. She was great and very patient with me. Without any hesitation I recommend Badr, Blu Dot Interiors, there is no job too small or too big for this amazing woman and her company.
Cindy,
Richmond, Ontario

Thank you so much, Cindy. Lots of fun working with you. The space looks fantastic with the wall open, along with every other room with all your beautiful furniture & accessories. Great Job! :)

S & W in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Badr made our reno planning process so much easier with great advice and guidance, an openness to our ideas, an ability to work collaboratively with our contractor and active involvement throughout the project. She has all these skills and is a delightful person well. Hire her!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. The kitchen space looks amazing, love how the new lighting has changed everything. So happy you love it. Looking forward to getting the after shots.:)

Lynne in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wow! Badr had incredible ideas to update our home, incorporating the things that were important to my husband and I. She gave us a wide range of ideas and helped put a plan in place to suit our time and budget. Now our bedroom is our oasis, and cozying up in our new family room is like being in a brand new house! Shopping with Badr helped us make choices we would have never considered without her, but also had us enjoying being so involved in the process - we highly recommend Badr!!!

Thank you so much Lynne! It was great fun working with you. I'm so happy you both love the new look. Enjoy it, it's beautiful :)

Denyse in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I loved working with Badr. We had never worked with a designer before and she was awesome! She helped me with everything from color, lighting, placement of furniture & wall hangings and showed me how to mix things up in a way I would never have thought of. It’s very important to her that you feel comfortable about her recommendations. She has a very kind and warm approach which I love. She is clearly passionate about what she does.
I wouldn’t hesitate to call on Badr for any home or office project … you shouldn’t either!
Denyse

Thanks Denyse! I enjoyed working with you as well. It's so great to hear that you're happy. As always, looking forward to working with you again, work or home!:)

Kendra in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very pleased with the interior decorating advice from Blu Dot Interiors. Badr too the time to discuss our ideas and provide additional advice to make our house into our dream home. Shopping trip were also very helpful in selecting just the right colors, fabrics and styles while incorporating our existing furniture.

Thanks so much Kendra! It was awesome working with you. Looking forward to swinging by! :)

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important ...