Blu Dot Interiors

Reviews for Blu Dot Interiors

Husein
Husein

Home Renovation

Badr was amazing. She helped us with our massive home renovation. From kitchen, bathroom, exterior home finishes, she did it all. She took our budget and saved us a lot of money with her amazing design ideas. I would recommend Badr to anyone who is looking to do any renovations to their home.

Alex in Laval
Alex in Laval

Condo Building Makeover

Our Condo building was looking tired and dated, in need of a real makeover. Through Badr's impeccable eye in design and her expertise in colour selection, our building was given an incredible transformation. Badr is a very unique person who loves what she does, a real professional always paying attention to the smallest detail and was personally involved in the design from start to finish... It's becoming much more difficult to find someone who really cares and is passionate about their craft... But with Badr, that's exactly what you will find... Badr didn't just meet expectations... but surpassed them! Thank you Badr.

Sabrije in Moncton
Sabrije in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Salon

Years ago I had overheard someone talking about Badr to a friend and not that at the time I was looking but it just stayed with me that conversation. Now that I needed an interior designer she came to mind. Badr is hands down the most organized person I’ve ever come across. She is the type where you don’t have to try to hard to explain what you want and your idea because she gets you and understand what your trying to get across. It’s like she can read your mind. The best part is she will literally give you options to choose from wether it’s color/design/budget. I loved working with Badr and I would highly recommend her!!!!

Thank you so much Sabria! It’s was so great working with you. Setting up your brow salon was lots of fun! It’s absolutely beautiful and I’m so happy for you. Wishing you lots of success with your business, Brows & Beyond. :)

Brad in Kemptville
Brad in Kemptville
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Design consultation and project management

New to the Ottawa area and having read the reviews on Homestars, we hired Badr at Blu Dot Interiors to assist us in the renovation and design of our living room, fireplace, bedroom built-in cabinets, live edge shelving and custom medicine cabinet as we were building our new home. Additionally, Badr was with us to help in our design and selection of our kitchen cabinets and countertops. As we moved forward and began feeling a bit overwhelmed by the coordination of several trades at once, we asked Badr to take over as project manager. That was one of the smartest moves we could have made to preserve our sanity. Badr stepped in to take charge on days when we were juggling with five or six different trades (all of whom came through Badr's recommendations). The end result was that in just a few short weeks after we gained possession of our new home, we had completed all of the post-construction upgrades and renovations and we are now enjoying our beautiful home. We are so thankful for Badr's warmth, kindness, professionalism, and attentiveness as we worked on this project.

Thank you so much, Brad.
Working with the two of you was a great pleasure, I loved your enthusiasm. The house is absolutely stunning and I’m so happy we were able to created the home of your dreams! Working with all trades involved in the project and hanging out in my old stomping grounds was fantastic! Looking forward to a visit soon. :)

Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

General Consultation

Badr has been very helpful with decisions I needed to make to update our home. She came up with practical solutions while staying within my personal tastes. She was also instrumental in helping out with a bathroom renovation. Not only would I recommend Badr but I will continue using her services.

Thank you, Mary Anne!
It's was so fun working with you and your great energy. Hope the Girls loved the bathroom as much as you did! Looking forward to working with you again. :)

Sheila C in Ottawa
Sheila C in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Colour and decor

I asked Badr initially to do a colour consultation. At the same time, she made some recommendations on how to rearrange my furniture to look better. She also recommended great people to work with. After my painting was done, she came back and helped out with art placement. I'm so happy with all the results! :)

Thank you, Sheila.

It was a pleasure working with you. Great space and fantastic selection of art that we placed. I hope you're enjoying your cozy spot with your lovely view. :)

DS Ottawa in Ottawa
DS Ottawa in Ottawa

Staging

Wow! Badr staged my home today and in a few short hours transformed it into the house it was always meant to be! Badr recommended hiring furniture for an unfurnished space, and I'm so glad I took her advice! The room looks fantastic, so It was the right thing to do! She handled the entire selection and rental process and all I had to do was be home for the delivery! Badr pulled it all together with great energy and enthusiasm. The house looks fabulous. A huge thank you Badr. I highly recommend your services!

Thank you so much. It was so awesome working with you, and your beautiful furniture and accessories I had to work with made it easy. The house sold in your record time and everyone was so ecstatic. Congratulations and I hope you're happy in your new home. :)

New H.
New H.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo renovation

We are first-time home buyers. Renovation is a daunting task and we were overwhelmed. Luckily we had Badr. She's practical, and she listens very well. At the end, we have a beautifully renovated home, all done within budget. Thank you Badr!

Thanks and you're welcome. :) It was such a great project to work on. The space was fantastic when completed. I'm so excited for you and your new space! Congratulations!

Wayne in Ottawa
Wayne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Stairs and drapes

Badr was very good at listening to our needs and extremely efficient with her time. As such, she was able to quickly narrow down options so that we could make the most timely decisions on our window coverings and stair carpet needs. Her recommended suppliers provided excellent quality products and installation services.

Thanks, Wayne. It's was a pleasure working with you. Everything turned out beautifully. Happy that you're happy. :)

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Kitchen /Dining Room

I met Badr two years ago when I was renovating my bathroom, what a wealth of information, ideas and enthusiasm!. I recently decided to take down my kitchen wall to make the kitchen / dining room open concept. I called upon Badr for her expertise...... Badr listened to my idea and thoughts, made some suggestions and within a week my kitchen / dining room was complete ready to entertain my friends for a Christmas Party. Throughout the renovation I sent Badr pictures of furniture, rugs and lighting fixtures for her to say yes or no. She was great and very patient with me. Without any hesitation I recommend Badr, Blu Dot Interiors, there is no job too small or too big for this amazing woman and her company.
Cindy,
Richmond, Ontario

Thank you so much, Cindy. Lots of fun working with you. The space looks fantastic with the wall open, along with every other room with all your beautiful furniture & accessories. Great Job! :)

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important difference when selling your home.

We adore creating an environment for our clients that makes them love the space they live in. We deliver to each of our clients a custom service that's designed specifically for them, their families and their surroundings.