Blu Dot Interiors

Interior Decorators
Ottawa ON

Reviews for Blu Dot Interiors

House sale

I’d like to thank the team at Bluedot Interiors. I have to admit I was sceptical at first when my agent said he wanted to stage my home. Well I agreed and was so blown away on the difference it made. I clearly remember coming home after work and was sure I had entered the wrong house it looked so different and professional!
Amazed and blown away are two words that instantly come to mind. They did such an amazing job and were so professional about the entire transaction. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind as to why my house had so many showings and sold so quickly. Great job and I would highly recommend them!! Ok

Peter and Nancy
Peter and Nancy
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement and living room/dining room reno and redesign

Over the course of four years, we’ve had our basement and
our living room and dining room renovated. We asked Badr help with the redesign. She did more than just give us great ideas... she saved our marriage! She was very adept at finding the perfect solutions for two people with very different ideas. Also, she never passed any judgements about our house and our personal preferences. She is a true professional. Badr respected our budget. She brings a lot of energy and creativity to her job. We were very lucky to have her redesign almost half of house! We are grateful for Badr!

Isabelle C. in Ottawa
Isabelle C. in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home consultation

We met Badr when she did the staging of our previous 2 homes. And when we moved in to our new home and needed help to select color combinations and design advice I did not hesitate to call her again.
One of the most important things for me when working working with a designer is to feel comfortable expressing my ideas and feel that the person totally gets what I’m looking for and understands my taste.
On top of offering a great service, she referred us to contractors and suppliers that helped make the new vision happen. I would recommend ably Dot interiors in a heartbeat!

Louise
Louise

Condo renovation

I really loved working with Badr. She was very respectful of my budget and made sure to work with my taste and the things that I like. She has access to all kinds of professionals, i.e. contractor, seamstress, upholsterer, etc which ensured that all of my needs were met. I would not hesitate one second to recommend Badr for your project. Thanks Badr, I could not have done this without you!

Carly in Toronto
Carly in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service

I have worked with Blu Dot Interiors on several occasions and working with Badr is always a lovely experience. She is very knowledgeable on current trends and has lots of ideas to achieve the looks her clients are looking for. She is very professional and excellent at keeping things organized and on track. Whether you are looking for a full renovation, to update your current space or to stage a home for sale, I would recommend Badr.

Bonnie in Ottawa
Bonnie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete Design Project for a Condo

I can’t say enough good things about Blue Dot Interiors and my experience working with Badr. Not only is she professional and knowledgeable she is alot of fun to be with. Badr took away the stress during a very stressful time for me - moving from a large house to a much smaller condo. She helped me make the vision I had in my head of my new space a reality. Badr really takes the time to listen to you to understand your taste,wants and needs. Our shopping trips were fun and very productive and I am extremely happy with the end result. I have a future project in mind for which I’ll definitely call on Badr’s expertise to help me out again. If you have a design or renovation project in mind, I would definitely recommend Badr and Blue Dot Interiors.

Ian_Ian
Ian_Ian

Amazing home staging

Badr did an absolutely amazing job staging my home in Elmvale Acres. She understood exactly the type of contemporary staging I was going for and put it all together in a stunning way. House sold quickly. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Ian! You made it easy with the great renovation work you did. I look forward to working with you again!

Condo Renovation

Based on HomeStars reviews, we contacted Badr regarding the complete renovation of an older condo that we purchased in downtown Ottawa. She helped us find suppliers, choose a contractor, and select materials. She also listened to our wants/needs and recommended accordingly. Our condo now looks great! Thank you, Badr!

Mervin

Thank you so much Mervin. It was wonderful working with and Michelle! I'm so happy that you love your new space, and to top it off with your amazing view! Enjoy!

Thank you, Badr!

Badr came highly recommended and she didn't disappoint! Badr staged our extensively renovated home with an expert eye and a keen sense of what appeals to buyers today. We received numerous glowing comments about how fantastic our house looked both online and in person and it was sold within a week. Thank you, Badr!

Thank you kindly! I absolutely loved staging your beautiful home and working with you! Wishing you and your family all wonderful things in your new home!

Joanne and Don in Nepean
Joanne and Don in Nepean

Colour and Decor

Badr was down to earth, very pleasant to work with and extremely efficient with her time. We appreciated her suggestions on how to update our decor and for encouraging us to go with white bed linens...absolutely love it! Badr helped us step out of our comfort zone by suggesting a beautiful colour for a couple of accent walls and an amazing colour for our guest bathroom.

Also a big thank you to Badr for her recommendation for a painter. Mike is passionate about what he does, has a great sense of humour and as one of his paint suppliers told us...he is a prince!

We would highly recommend Badr.

Thank you Joanne and Don! Mike and I enjoyed working with you both. I'm so happy that you're loving the new look.

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important ...
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Ottawa?