Blu Dot Interiors

Reviews for Blu Dot Interiors

Ian_Ian
Ian_Ian

Amazing home staging

Badr did an absolutely amazing job staging my home in Elmvale Acres. She understood exactly the type of contemporary staging I was going for and put it all together in a stunning way. House sold quickly. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Ian! You made it easy with the great renovation work you did. I look forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo Renovation

Based on HomeStars reviews, we contacted Badr regarding the complete renovation of an older condo that we purchased in downtown Ottawa. She helped us find suppliers, choose a contractor, and select materials. She also listened to our wants/needs and recommended accordingly. Our condo now looks great! Thank you, Badr!

Mervin

Thank you so much Mervin. It was wonderful working with and Michelle! I'm so happy that you love your new space, and to top it off with your amazing view! Enjoy!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Thank you, Badr!

Badr came highly recommended and she didn't disappoint! Badr staged our extensively renovated home with an expert eye and a keen sense of what appeals to buyers today. We received numerous glowing comments about how fantastic our house looked both online and in person and it was sold within a week. Thank you, Badr!

Thank you kindly! I absolutely loved staging your beautiful home and working with you! Wishing you and your family all wonderful things in your new home!

Joanne and Don in Nepean
Joanne and Don in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Colour and Decor

Badr was down to earth, very pleasant to work with and extremely efficient with her time. We appreciated her suggestions on how to update our decor and for encouraging us to go with white bed linens...absolutely love it! Badr helped us step out of our comfort zone by suggesting a beautiful colour for a couple of accent walls and an amazing colour for our guest bathroom.

Also a big thank you to Badr for her recommendation for a painter. Mike is passionate about what he does, has a great sense of humour and as one of his paint suppliers told us...he is a prince!

We would highly recommend Badr.

Thank you Joanne and Don! Mike and I enjoyed working with you both. I'm so happy that you're loving the new look.

Tina in Guelph
Tina in Guelph

colour consult

I used this service on several occasions. The ensuite bathroom renovation went well. There was initially an issue with a colour consult for the dining room, but it has been dealt with. Overall I am satisfied with the service provided.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you, Tina. It's alway a pleasure working with you.

AJM in Ottawa
AJM in Ottawa

Blu Dot was great!

We bought a house and the entire interior was all white and we didn't know in what direction to go! We contacted Blu Dot interiors, and Badr was some of the best money we spent on the house! She was wonderful and full of good ideas, and really listened to what we wanted and had some fabulous suggestions we never would have considered ourselves. We are thrilled with the result!

Thank you kindly! So much fun working with you and I'm delighted that you love the end result. This is what makes me love what I do. :)

McCormack in Edmundston
McCormack in Edmundston
1 review Edmundston, NB

Staging

To all potential sellers, please use Badr's services and most importantly listen to her instructions. She is AMAZING, honest and professional. She made our home absolutely beautiful. Because of her knowledge, guidance and us following her instructions, we sold our property in under a week! We could not have did this without her!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. Best regards!

Husein
Husein

Home Renovation

Badr was amazing. She helped us with our massive home renovation. From kitchen, bathroom, exterior home finishes, she did it all. She took our budget and saved us a lot of money with her amazing design ideas. I would recommend Badr to anyone who is looking to do any renovations to their home.

Thank you so much, Husein! It's always a pleasure working with you. The house looks fantastic and I hope you and your family are enjoying every part of it.

Alex in Laval
Alex in Laval

Condo Building Makeover

Our Condo building was looking tired and dated, in need of a real makeover. Through Badr's impeccable eye in design and her expertise in colour selection, our building was given an incredible transformation. Badr is a very unique person who loves what she does, a real professional always paying attention to the smallest detail and was personally involved in the design from start to finish... It's becoming much more difficult to find someone who really cares and is passionate about their craft... But with Badr, that's exactly what you will find... Badr didn't just meet expectations... but surpassed them! Thank you Badr.

Thank you, Alex! Yes I absolutely love what I do, and I appreciate your kind words.
The project was such a joy to work on. Lots of fun and amazing working with you and the support of the residents. I’m so happy everyone loved the new update look. 😊

Sabrije in Moncton
Sabrije in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Salon

Years ago I had overheard someone talking about Badr to a friend and not that at the time I was looking but it just stayed with me that conversation. Now that I needed an interior designer she came to mind. Badr is hands down the most organized person I’ve ever come across. She is the type where you don’t have to try to hard to explain what you want and your idea because she gets you and understand what your trying to get across. It’s like she can read your mind. The best part is she will literally give you options to choose from wether it’s color/design/budget. I loved working with Badr and I would highly recommend her!!!!

Thank you so much Sabria! It’s was so great working with you. Setting up your brow salon was lots of fun! It’s absolutely beautiful and I’m so happy for you. Wishing you lots of success with your business, Brows & Beyond. :)

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important ...
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Ottawa?