Blu Dot Interiors

Peggy in Carp
Peggy in Carp
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Baby's room

Badr's suggestions of the furniture placement, customized drapes, rug, embroidered pillow and all the finishing touches for my Grandson's baby room were perfect with a mix of high and low costs. She even took care of sourcing out the sewing! It's a room that will grow with him. Thank you Badr for another great project.

You're so welcome, Peggy. I'm pleased everyone loved the baby room! It's been a pleasure working with you throughout the last six years. Thank you for all your business.

Paula in Ottawa
Paula in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New home furniture and decor

Badr is amazing! From our first phone conversation, all through the process I loved working with her. We had never worked with a decorator/designer before, and she well exceeded our expectations. She has great ideas, knows where to shop (and the shopping is fun), respects our budget, knows how to mix things we already have with new, and opens our eyes to colours, fabrics and materials that we never would have thought of. The overall feel of our new home is very comfortable, and very much feels like us, while at the same time,it's beautiful...a real WOW! She is respectful of us and our property, and can solve any problem quickly and in a way that we love. She is generous with her time and energy by booking enough time to get things done so you don't feel rushed, and she is always reachable; she is prompt, and she is clearly passionate about what she is doing. No problem is too big or too small for her to care about, and she makes you feel good about everything you are doing by keeping things focused and moving forward. She is a really kind and caring person, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who loves their home and who wants to make changes and get it right! Wish I had known her years ago, and will definitely be working with her for any future projects!

Paula, what an awesome decor adventure we had. Lot and lots of fun. The house looks stunning! I can't wait to get back to take the after shots! Thank you so much for your business, and I look forward to working with you an your hubby again. :)

Bob D.
Bob D.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interior Renovation

Badr is a treasure. She project managed the design and renovation of our home with flair, creativity and humour, taking the stress out of a project with a tight deadline. Badr is a quick study and has good contacts in the trades. She listens, she's pragmatic and practical, and is a gifted problem solver. Badr understands the importance of working within a budget, and her ideas saved us money. We love our redesigned home.

Bob, I'm so happy you love the space, it looks fantastic! It was a great renovation project that my trades and I loved working on. It was an absolute pleasure working with the two of you, as it always is. Thank you so much for your continuous business!:)

Amy in Ottawa
Amy in Ottawa

Design services

BluDot provided home décor services for our new home, helping us from day one in picking a colour scheme and then once our home was complete by walking through each room at our request to provide advice on furniture placement and enhancements. We had a great design experience at the beginning and end stages of our new home and would recommend BluDot to anyone that is looking for a new look in their home.

Ryan from Ottawa
Ryan from Ottawa

Full renovation

Why doesn't this scale go to 11? I had a wonderful experience dealing with Badr & Blu Dot Interiors. Always professional, helpful, positive, and available. This was my first renovation experience and Badr definitely went out of her way for me. She was patient, diligent and had the final result looking like a home decor magazine feature. I highly recommend. Thanks for everything Badr! Ryan S.

wendy atkin from Ottawa
wendy atkin from Ottawa

Home Staging

Badr is a genius at home staging. We were so pleased with the results. She remained true to the chord that we had struck in designing an older home, while bringing new energy to old treasures. She works decisively and swiftly and brings beauty to all that she touches. A superb professional!

J shapiro from Ottawa
J shapiro from Ottawa

Home decorating

I just moved into a 30 yr old home, and was unhappy with my room set-ups. I also needed professional help with window and floor covering choices. Thanks to Badr, my home looks lovely, and feels warm and welcoming. Badr was able to make all her suggestions practical, and stayed well within my budget. Many thanks to you!

M Smith from Ottawa
M Smith from Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Colors and staging

Awesome!! Badr certainly has talent-quick to come up in great ideas-has the clients bets interest at heart all the time-you can tell this is more than about making money for Badr this is a true passion. She helped me choose my living and dinning room colors and then came back to help me choose items from my own collection to repurpose throughout the space. Great tips on some new pieces and on fundamentals of home decor!! Don't think twice about meeting with her- excellent service and quality!

Lofty Attic Space from Ottawa
Lofty Attic Space from Ottawa

Apartment Decorating Consultation

I moved into a lofty attic space in Old Ottawa South that was quite outdated and needed a personal touch. After a few trips to HomeSense and Winners that resulted in purchases that I had to return I decided to call in an expert. I'm so glad that I found Badr because she made all the difference in transforming my little place. She listened and kept things within my budget and helped me to reuse things that I already had. She even helped me make some quick changes to the space during her visit. I immediately started to feel more at home in my space after she left. Badr is creative, efficient, takes projects very seriously and has a very kind heart. I highly recommend her.

Danielle Dunlop from Ottawa
Danielle Dunlop from Ottawa

moving into new home

I was moving from a new townhouse rental into a very old home in the Glebe,...needing a few updates like counters and light fixtures, but most of all new furniture that worked better with the space. Badr was excellent and incredibly helpful right from the beginning. She was also a great resource for names of people /companies that could help me out with various projects requiring specific skills. She was always cheerful, patient and fun to shop with for the various pieces of furniture required.
I am fairly good at creating a comfortable, appealing space,...but I would have never been able to bring the vision that she did to my new home. I am so happy with the finished product!!!
Cannot thank her enough!

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important difference when selling your home.

We adore creating an environment for our clients that makes them love the space they live in. We deliver to each of our clients a custom service that's designed specifically for them, their families and their surroundings.