Blu Dot Interiors

New H.
New H.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo renovation

We are first-time home buyers. Renovation is a daunting task and we were overwhelmed. Luckily we had Badr. She's practical, and she listens very well. At the end, we have a beautifully renovated home, all done within budget. Thank you Badr!

Thanks and you're welcome. :) It was such a great project to work on. The space was fantastic when completed. I'm so excited for you and your new space! Congratulations!

Wayne in Ottawa
Wayne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Stairs and drapes

Badr was very good at listening to our needs and extremely efficient with her time. As such, she was able to quickly narrow down options so that we could make the most timely decisions on our window coverings and stair carpet needs. Her recommended suppliers provided excellent quality products and installation services.

Thanks, Wayne. It's was a pleasure working with you. Everything turned out beautifully. Happy that you're happy. :)

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Kitchen /Dining Room

I met Badr two years ago when I was renovating my bathroom, what a wealth of information, ideas and enthusiasm!. I recently decided to take down my kitchen wall to make the kitchen / dining room open concept. I called upon Badr for her expertise...... Badr listened to my idea and thoughts, made some suggestions and within a week my kitchen / dining room was complete ready to entertain my friends for a Christmas Party. Throughout the renovation I sent Badr pictures of furniture, rugs and lighting fixtures for her to say yes or no. She was great and very patient with me. Without any hesitation I recommend Badr, Blu Dot Interiors, there is no job too small or too big for this amazing woman and her company.
Cindy,
Richmond, Ontario

Thank you so much, Cindy. Lots of fun working with you. The space looks fantastic with the wall open, along with every other room with all your beautiful furniture & accessories. Great Job! :)

S & W in Ottawa
S & W in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

Badr made our reno planning process so much easier with great advice and guidance, an openness to our ideas, an ability to work collaboratively with our contractor and active involvement throughout the project. She has all these skills and is a delightful person well. Hire her!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. The kitchen space looks amazing, love how the new lighting has changed everything. So happy you love it. Looking forward to getting the after shots.:)

Lynne in Ottawa
Lynne in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Design consultation...

Wow! Badr had incredible ideas to update our home, incorporating the things that were important to my husband and I. She gave us a wide range of ideas and helped put a plan in place to suit our time and budget. Now our bedroom is our oasis, and cozying up in our new family room is like being in a brand new house! Shopping with Badr helped us make choices we would have never considered without her, but also had us enjoying being so involved in the process - we highly recommend Badr!!!

Thank you so much Lynne! It was great fun working with you. I'm so happy you both love the new look. Enjoy it, it's beautiful :)

Denyse in Ottawa
Denyse in Ottawa

Home decor/color

I loved working with Badr. We had never worked with a designer before and she was awesome! She helped me with everything from color, lighting, placement of furniture & wall hangings and showed me how to mix things up in a way I would never have thought of. It’s very important to her that you feel comfortable about her recommendations. She has a very kind and warm approach which I love. She is clearly passionate about what she does.
I wouldn’t hesitate to call on Badr for any home or office project … you shouldn’t either!
Denyse

Thanks Denyse! I enjoyed working with you as well. It's so great to hear that you're happy. As always, looking forward to working with you again, work or home!:)

Kendra in Ottawa
Kendra in Ottawa

Interior decorating

Very pleased with the interior decorating advice from Blu Dot Interiors. Badr too the time to discuss our ideas and provide additional advice to make our house into our dream home. Shopping trip were also very helpful in selecting just the right colors, fabrics and styles while incorporating our existing furniture.

Thanks so much Kendra! It was awesome working with you. Looking forward to swinging by! :)

grborland in Ottawa
grborland in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint, window coverings and design ideas

I hired Badr by doing an online search for a decorator in the Ottawa area. I needed help choosing paint colours for my new open concept cathedral ceilings house. She was very helpful with paint colour swatches and indications of which walls, or nooks, needed highlighting. I also wanted some curtains for my dining room and a shade for a bedroom. She provided swatches of materials to pick from and she orchestrated all the rest, including installation. Installation is very well done. Badr also helped me with hanging of my artwork and gave me loads of decorating tips. Definitely a dynamic and professional lady. Would recommend her company.

Thanks Susan! I absolutely loved your art work, lots of fun handing them and lots of fun working with you. .

Jo
Jo

I wasn't a believer until I met Badr

First timer her who thought how much could i gain from a designer? Let me tell you how much I learned from Badr! The best thing about her is she's real and she somehow can read your style within moments of talking to you. She made lots of awesome suggestions for my entire home, although the original service was just for my living dining room. She took the time to get a feel for everything so that my entire house blended well. Of course I thought I'm going to have to spend thousands to make my house look good but that was not the case at all. She recommended several stores with different price ranges and even took things I had and made them work in the space! I am beyond happy with her service and highly recommend Bludot to anyone and everyone. I will defined be using her again for future projects. And she won't break the bank for her services which is bonus! Thank you Badr so much for all your help.

You're so welcome, Jo! I had a great time working with you. Thanks for your business and let me know if there is anything else you need. :)

Peggy in Carp
Peggy in Carp
3 reviews Almonte, ON

Baby's room

Badr's suggestions of the furniture placement, customized drapes, rug, embroidered pillow and all the finishing touches for my Grandson's baby room were perfect with a mix of high and low costs. She even took care of sourcing out the sewing! It's a room that will grow with him. Thank you Badr for another great project.

You're so welcome, Peggy. I'm pleased everyone loved the baby room! It's been a pleasure working with you throughout the last six years. Thank you for all your business.

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important ...
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Ottawa?