Hampton Kitchens

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Hamilton  >  Hampton Kitchens

Reviews for Hampton Kitchens

Karen &.
Karen &.

Total kitchen design and renovation in 2012.

Although the new kitchen had to follow same footprint as former due to limitations imposed by walls and windows, Hampton Kitchen's design for our kitchen maximized storage, operational efficiency and aesthetics. To this day, we love cooking in our kitchen, and it is always the central entertainment gathering spot for our family and friends!

Karen, we are so pleased that you love your new kitchen and that we were able to provide you with everything you asked for. We hope you love your kitchen for years to come!

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Cabinets, island and built ins in living room

You may find cheaper but as the saying goes, “you get what you pay for”. We are very pleased with the quality and level of service we received from Hampton. When you are doing a big project you can expect some things to happen. The Hampton team dealt with things quickly and were very responsive the whole way through. A special shout out to Bridget who did a fabulous job with the design and Scott who coordinated all areas of the install. Top notch! They also coordinated and work well with our general contractor as this was part of a bigger job. I highly recommend Hampton.

Hi Chris! We are so happy that you love you new kitchen - and know that you will love it for years to come! Have a wonderful weekend!

Patricia A.
Patricia A.

Kitchen, Family Room Renovation

Our renovation was completed almost 3 years ago and is as good as new, today. It was a pleasure working with Kris, who designed our unique and highly functional kitchen. Hampton kitchens provided customised solid maple cabinetry for the kitchen, a powder room, one wall of the family room and the fireplace mantle. The whole project from design to installation worked out very well. We have had many compliments on the kitchen and the addition since. We love it and we would definitely use Hampton Kitchens for any future projects and would certainly recommend them to others.

Patricia, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to know that after all this time your kitchen is a good as new! Your space offered us many challenges along the way, which lead us to your unique and beautiful space. It was such a pleasure working with you, we hope you love your kitchen, family room and fireplace mantle for many years to come!

Judith
Judith
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

My journey of remodeling my house started out with one disappointment after another. After many frustrating consultations somebody told me to call Hampton Kitchens. I have never heard of them before, but from the first day I met Kris Porchuk till the last handle of the kitchen cupboards were installed it was a very pleasant experience. My kitchen renovation was a major undertaking as I have relocated my new kitchen to a different location in my home. My focus was on layout and functionality and Kris understood it from day one. Two years later I am still in love with my kitchen and it looks like the day it was installed. Hampton Kitchens customer service is outstanding and my kitchen is stunning. Thank you Kris and thank you Hampton Kitchens.

Thank you Judith for this wonderful review! We are so glad to know that you are still loving your kitchen! Your renovation was amazing, the transformation from beginning to end was exciting and the final result was incredible!

todd.mckee
todd.mckee
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Professionally effortless from beginning to end. Kris came out and made suggestions to help perfect our vision, measured everything up and presented to us with detailed drawings. Scott came out to check the measurements for production. John did an awesome job of installing the kitchen in only 3 days. We had some minor drawer adjustments that had to be made, that was done quickly and efficiently (forget the technician's name). We love our new kitchen and would recommend Hampton to anybody.

Thank you Todd, we all enjoyed working with you and your family! Thank you for choosing Hampton Kitchens - we are so glad that you love your kitchen and will love it for years to come! Cheers!

Heather
Heather
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The designer that we worked with (Kris) was professional, knowledgeable and very skilled. We are so pleased with the design of the kitchen and the entire process. The installer was friendly, helpful and efficient. We have and will continue to recommend Hampton to friends and colleagues. Thanks for a great experience.

Thank you very much, Heather! You have a beautiful home and wonderful family! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you years of wonderful memories and great parties in your new kitchen! Enjoy!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Peeling & Bubbling Landmart

I also purchased a Landmart home in 2014 and our cabinets have been peeling and bubbling since we moved in. The problem was addressed at our one year review but the touch-ups continue to peel, and the cupboards are progressively getting worse. I expect a kitchen to be more durable and wear for more than 1 year. Our neighbor had the same problem, as did the other poster - clearly there is an issue. We have off-white painted MDF cupboards. Landmart told us to contact Hampton directly and we have received no response. Until this problem is addressed and rectified, I would not recommend this company.

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for allowing us to inspect your kitchen on July 18th. As promised, we will address all of your concerns to ensure that you are happy with your kitchen for years to come. We apologize for the issues you have had with some of your doors, but are pleased that you given us the opportunity to make things right.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Product

We have purchased a home through Landmark, and Hampton was the supplier for the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I am so disappointed in the quality of our kitchen cabinets. We paid for to upgrade our kitchen, and really wish we would have stuck the with standard cabinets that we recieved for the bathrooms. Our kitchen has so much bubbling, regardless of how careful we are at wiping up water. It isn't even 2 years old, and we have been dealing with this for the past year. Our bathrooms, even with humidity and water dropping onto the cabinet doors, haven't been damaged yet. The kitchen was such a waste of money. You would think the product would be able to last longer than a year. It's unfortunate because the horrible quality takes away from the overall look of the kitchen. We definitely won't be recommending hampton kitchens to our friends and family.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are so sorry that you have not had a good experience! We are very concerned by your comments about your kitchen and would very much like to address your concerns. Unfortunately, as you are registered as a “private user” we have no way of contacting you directly. Please e-mail us, at your earliest convenience, at sales@hamptonkitchens.ca so that we may help you. Thanks kindly

kps4
kps4
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and myself are very happy we chose Hampton Kitchens, I have waited a long long time for a new kitchen and wanted to do it right. My husbands Brother & sister in law had their kitchen done by Hampton Kitchens so I wanted to wait to see how their kitchen turned out before we decided. Very impressed with what I saw we booked an appointment and have loved my new kitchen ever since. The cupboards were delivered when promised the 2 delivery people took special care when taking them off the truck it even started pouring outside and they waited until the rain had let up to take the rest off the truck (which I really appreciated). The service was spectacular from dealing with Bob (the designer of our beautiful kitchen), Scott (who worked his magic to fit installation in with our work schedule), chad (who worked super hard installing the kitchen) and the rest of the staff for making well crafted cupboards. Thank you for making my old tired kitchen beautiful

We are so glad that you love your new kitchen and had such a good experience! We hope you and your family enjoy it for years to come!

maryken
maryken
1 review Hamilton, ON

kitchen reno

new cabinets, quartz counter, new sink. Not one bit of problem from design phase(some changes on our part), delivery, installation and follow up.

Very happy to hear that your experience was great! We hope you enjoy your new cabinetry for years to come!

More about Hampton Kitchens

Hampton Kitchens is committed to producing high quality custom kitchens and cabinetry at a great value.

We offer a full line of cabinetry for your home or office. Kitchens, bathrooms and built-in cabinetry is our specialty. Whether you are looking for a new kitchen, vanity, entertainment centre, pantry, bar or closet organizer, we have the ability to meet your needs.

We offer everything from value oriented to intricate custom hand-built cabinetry. We also have a variety of products to fit any style, whether it be contemporary, modern, traditional, classic or European. All products are manufactured at our in-house facility, which builds some of the best kitchens and cabinetry on the market today.