Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Hampton Kitchens

Anne E.
Anne E.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation and full wall cabinetry with fireplace

Absolutely love the end result. I have a painted finish and the quality inside and out are fabulous. Every inch of my space was used no standard 30 inch boxes and fillers. It is true custom fit if I have 27 inches I got 27 inches of drawer It was very easy dealing with the design team and the install team!

Hi Anne! We are so happy that you love your new cabinetry! Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Kitchens!

jakerichmond from Toronto
jakerichmond from Toronto
2 reviews ,

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Had a complete kitchen and bathroom cabinetry done by Hampton and am loving it! The designer, Elysha, walked me through each step of the process and was the perfect blend of providing helpful suggestions and taking my feedback. While the delivery was delayed by about 3 days, Scott, the delivery manager, took care of the reschedule and the installers were great to work with. Highly recommend - ask for Elysha, she's great to work with!

Hi Jake, although we realize your review was years ago, we've only recently claimed this account. We are so glad that you had a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews ,

Kitchen and Bathroom

I was referred to this company by a friend of mine who has used them to do her kitchen. Elysha was our designer and she came prepared with some excellent ideas on how to use our space more efficiently. They have an excellent selection of colours and door styles too. Jake and John we our installers and they paid very close attention to detail when installing. There were a couple service issues- as we had expected with any renovation- but they quickly ordered the necessary parts and completed the job beautifully. I would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you so much for your review! We realize it was a couple of years ago, but we've only recently claimed this account. We hope you are still enjoying your custom cabinetry!

Danielle from Hamilton
Danielle from Hamilton

Kitchen Renovation

Hamilton

They are not worth the money and I do not recommend. The cabinets are great, but the installation was sloppy. More than that though, the customer service is greatly inadequate, particularly on the install side of things: it was unprofessional, untimely and disorganized, with very little effort put forth to ensure customer satisfaction.

Grimsby
Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Hampton Kitchens supplies the cabinetry to Landmart Homes. This company is one of the key reasons that Landmart gets such a terrible name. Some of this is the result of them being a sister company as well.

Our experience is that the products are fine, we're happy with the way they look and perform. The issue is the service, specifically their customer service coordinator. It takes multiple calls and continuous follow up to get anything done. When it is done, begrudgingly you still have to deal with a grumpy installer in your home. Who in our case forgot to take some doors back with him and has forgotten them and lost them...2 months later, I still have an open cabinet while I wait for them to get the door to complete my kitchen.

TL;DR - Poor customer service is the problem with this company, not their product. I'll never recommend them to anyone.

May in Westdale
May in Westdale
7 reviews Ancaster, ON

kitchen cabinets

Quality of cabinets was good, staff professional and knowledgeable. However, when requesting service, it takes forever and numerous calls for someone to show up. Their staff tends to be tied up with builder contracts. Understandable but unfortunate for the homeowner who needs something fixed. The custom unit for the bathroom we ordered was well done but the installation not so much. Eg. shelves held in place at the end with a brad nail nailed 45 deg into only drywall (already coming loose) - very amateur.

Review has 1 previous version

Kitchen design and build

I have worked with the people at Hampton Jitchens on a number of projects.
I am particular , I need and want quality products at a fair price, and I need excellent service and good communication.

Hampton Kitchens delivers.

I tell everyone I meet How they have helped me.

Todd Knowles in Ancaster
Todd Knowles in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Bedroom and Front Hasll closets

We love both the front hall and bedroom closets supplied by Hampton Kitchens! The creativity and useful features that they included in the design, combined with quality workmanship and remarkable installation personnel made for a great experience. We are planning on future renovations and look forward to working with them again! We highly recommended Hampton Kitchens to our friends,

Wendy Burgess in Hamilton
Wendy Burgess in Hamilton

kitchen cabinetry and countertop

Hamilton

Our kitchen was quite dated and in dire need of being redone. Hampton Kitchens did an amazing job. They had a huge selection of cabinets and counter tops materials to choose from. And they helped in colour coordination. They were great at listening to our needs. we wanted low maintenance cabinetry, for example little effort to clean and they suggested a cabinet that met the criteria. And the quartz counter top is amazing, again very low maintenance and no treatment needed. They really understood our needs. Their design team was very professional and know their craft. Coordination of the installation of the cabinets was seamless. I am so pleased with my new kitchen that when we renovate the main bathroom we will be using Hampton Kitchens again.

Joanne  in Hamilton
Joanne in Hamilton

Kitchen Cabinets and Countertop

Hamilton

From the moment I stepped into the showroom at Hampton Kitchens, I knew that this was the place I wanted to deal with. Elysha made me feel so comfortable and helped me with my decisions every step of the way. She was able to put down on paper what I invisioned and my dream kitchen became reality! She was so accomodating with any changes I wanted or needed to make. I am absolutely ecstatic about my new kitchen and countertop. The workmanship is perfect, staff unbelievable and most of all I love showing it off to my friends and family. Hampton Kitchens are the best!
Joanne

More about Hampton Kitchens

Hampton Kitchens is committed to producing high quality custom kitchens and cabinetry at a great value.

We offer a full line of cabinetry for your home or office. Kitchens, bathrooms and built-in cabinetry is our specialty. Whether you are looking for a new kitchen, vanity, entertainment centre, pantry, bar or closet organizer, we have the ability to meet your needs.

We offer everything from value oriented to intricate custom hand-built cabinetry. We also have a variety of products to fit any style, whether it be contemporary, modern, traditional, classic or European. All products are manufactured at our in-house facility, which builds some of the best kitchens and cabinetry on the market today.