Siding
Sis Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

Reviews for Sis Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

Exterior Siding

Very satisfied with the job done by SIS. Crew was very friendly and conscientious. The cleanup, considering the snow on the ground, was excellent and the few follow up jobs were done in a timely manner.
Jody, the project manager was very pleasant and on top of the job at all times. Appreciated that the dumpster and extra material was removed immediately. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We very much appreciate it. Our crews are very organized and conscientious as well as our Project Manager and we make sure our jobs sites are kept clean. We are happy that you are satisfied with with the job!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Entry widow project for our new home.

We failed to include an important window in the planning stage for our new home. When the new house was completed and we moved in we realized that a window in our entry is an absolute necessity. The team at SIS were extremly helpful, promt, courteous and professional. Our installer was very skilled and new window looks like it was there from day one. We are very happy with the result.

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new window! Our installers are very skilled and are able to cut and frame in new openings for windows or doors where homeowners, such as yourselves, would like there to be one. Thank you very much for your review.

Exterior Renovation

Great experience. Friendly and hard-working tradesmen and crews. Timelines met once the work got started and any questions or issues were promptly and efficiently dealt with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these folks to anyone.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your time and thank you for any recommendations that you give to others on us.

Robert T.
Robert T.

Install security doors and handrailings

Second time using this company. The work was done right the first time and the job was completed on schedule. Highly recommended.

Thank you Robert for your review. We appreciate it!

Chris L.
Chris L.

Bedroom Windows

Removal and replacement of three bedrooms windows with vinyl casement types.
Delivery and price was competitive. Installation went smoothly.

Thank you Chris for taking your time to submit a review on us. We appreciate it.

James Ebear in Calgary
James Ebear in Calgary

Garden door installation

From beginning to completion SIS provided exceptional service,
Options were provided Based on manufacturer, cost and look
Quality was the standard that was set
My wife and I are very happy with the whole process, at no time did we feel outside the loop

Thank you James for submitting your review. We appreciate your time and are happy to hear that you were pleased with the process and the final result.

Rene in
Rene in
1 review , AB

Foyer window

SIS did an excellent job on my foyer window. I've worked with them in the past and I didn't hesitate calling them again. They are friendly, prompt and honest. Highly recommend SIS!

Thank you Rene for your review on the new window opening in your foyer. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Lance U.
Lance U.

Windows and door installation

I have worked with SIS six times over the past several years. Their sales, service and installation is second to none. Kevin has always been our sales consultant. He is very professional and always willing to share his experience and advice. Megan is the coordinator and has easily handled all our our nit-picky changes - she is the glue that holds it all together. Finally, Jeff and Donny have been our installers for the past 3 projects. They are absolute perfectionists and I wouldn't have anyone else install my windows and doors. A great team! Simply fantastic! I highly recommend SIS.
Lance and Sheila Ubell

Thank you Lance and Sheila for taking the time to submit a review on our company. We really appreciate it. Kevin, Megan, Donny and Jeff all have many years of experience and loads of knowledge in window and door renovations and replacements. Megan is exceptional at coordinating between sales, the installers and ensuring that everything is being done according to customer expectation and what they have requested. Jeff and Donny are very particular about their installations and always do excellent work. Thank you again for your review.

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Very satisfied with new window

I'm really happy with my new window, and I found SIS to be a great company to work with. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to have new windows installed.

Thank you Heather for your review and recommending us! Much appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install exterior moisture barrier, insulation, new siding & rain troughs.

SIS installed new windows several years ago. They were thorough, neat & clean. The windows were remarkably well sealed. New vinyl siding & trim are well trimmed & installed. The crew worked quickly and efficiently in inclement weather. Window trim is crisp & enhances the colour of the siding. Fascia, eave troughs and down spouts were neatly installed and the workers offered good advice on how & where to get the best drainage.
In all, a job well done at reasonable cost in short time. We recommend SIS without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review to HomeStars. We appreciate the time you've taken to write down your experience with us. Have a wonderful day.

More about Sis Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

SIS Exterior Renovations is celebrating 26 years serving Calgary, Okotoks and surrounding communities! We specialize in professional, quality exterior renovations including vinyl windows, metal clad windows and wood windows replacements; steel doors, fiberglass doors and wood doors replacements; vinyl siding and James Hardie fiber cement siding replacements; soffit, fascia and eaves trough; roofing replacements; and stucco, stone, brick and roll shutters. Please note that S.I.S. is an "Elite Preferred Installer" of James Hardie siding products. From single family homes to multi-family condominiums and apartment buildings, no renovation is too small or too large for our expertise and superior workmanship.

Siding
Residential window replacements (North Star Windows), door replacements (North Star and Portatec Doors), siding (including James Hardie and vinyl siding - Royal, Kaycan and Mitten), soffit, fascia, stone, stucco (Adex), roll shutters (Talius) and wood framing.
Exterior renovations, including windows, doors, siding, stone, stucco, soffit, fascia replacement and roll shutters installation, wood framing of additions, single and multi family homes and commercial buildings.
North Star Windows and Doors, Portatec Doors, Talius Roll Shutters, S.I.S. is an Elite Preferred installer of James Hardie siding products. Royal, Kaycan and Mitten siding.
Wide selection of styles. Our Portatec Doors come prefinished.
Complete Exterior Renovations Specialists, Exterior remodeling & finishing, wood framing additions.
1991
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash
The City of Calgary Business License, Government of Alberta License.
Window Wise Certified Dealer, Calgary Region Home Builders Association, RenoMark Renovator
$600.00 +