SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

3517 64 Avenue S.E. Calgary AB T2C 1N3
Siding
SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

James
James

Exterior Doors

We chose SIS after reading reviews and getting estimates from other companies. We felt they were a good fit, were efficient and knowledgeable-- which turned out to be the case. Both Leo and Meghan were helpful and patient with our changes and the install crew , Jeremy and Harley were very efficient. We would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for quality doors and service.

Thank you Kathryn for your review. It was our pleasure working on your home. Leo and Megan are extremely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to both windows and doors as well as Jeremie and Harley who have years of installation experience under their belts. Thank you for your recommendation as well!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Siding (Hardie), soffit/fascia/eavestrough, and partial window replacement

We did a whole-house re-siding with all the metals (soffit, fascia, etc) plus one window replacement on our 1990's-built home. Original siding/gutters had been improperly configured 25 years ago so we had a growing water/rot issue to correct. SIS fixed EVERYTHING (including some surprise deficiencies from another company's window install 7 years ago). They were helpful, professional, and communicated well through whole process. Everyone from office to crew was great to work with. Would recommend them to anybody.

Thank you for taking your time to review us on Home Stars! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to know that you are pleased with our services as well as the completed exterior on your home.

bevdepaoli
bevdepaoli
1 review Cayley, AB

We had the roof, siding soffett fasia and down spouts replaced. Hardie Board and Tiberline shingles were used.

We were extremely impressed with the contractors who did the roof. (2 days) They never stopped working, they were so respectful of our property while they worked and very respectful to us. They cleaned up absolutely everything and even dragged a magnet over the lawn and through my perennial beds.
Our siding crew was also very efficient and did not waste time but knew exactly what they were doing. They took the time to correct any mistakes no matter how small. They were respectful of our property also. the boys were on schedule and informed us of any work schedule changes. When they were finished they cleaned up all materials.
We would not hesitate to recommend SIS to anyone interested in getting exterior changes done to their home.

Hi Bev, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Home Stars. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are pleased with the finished result. As you mentioned, our crews are very respectful of the properties that they are working on and strive to ensure that all details are to our customers satisfaction. Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

WINDOWS REPLACEMENT

We chose SIS based on a good friend Kevin Russell who works at SIS. Kevin made sure we were well informed on all the products available for our project! Jeff was our 'hands on' master builder and I can't say enough about his excellent workmanship on the job. He made some recommendations that I am thankful for his honesty on suggesting them!!
We recommend this company for any job you might have for your home!!

Thank you for your time in writing a review. Kevin is great at presenting options and solutions and Jeff is a very talented installer. We're glad that you are happy with the end results and thank you very much for your recommendations!

Andrea in Calgary
Andrea in Calgary

Siding replacement

SIS replaced our old, rotten cedar siding with James Hardie. They were very patient explaining everything throughout the job, and very accommodating whenever new 'surprises' popped up. Len would even come by after hours when we had issues with our windows. Dom and Sean were a great crew and worked tirelessly to get the job done as fast as possible. In the end they replaced 2 windows, the cedar siding, all the OSB, house wrap, and added insulation. Even a year later when we started getting a bit of leaking they were quick to send a crew out and address the issue, even though it wasn't related to their work.

Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write a HomeStars review. We appreciate your kind words. Len, our Project Manager, is very attentive to his projects, making sure that the job is completed to your specifications and that you are happy and satisfied with the end result. S.I.S. does offer a five year workmanship warranty on all of our work. Thank you once again.

Bernard
Bernard

Siding, insulation wrap, cultured stone facade, soffit

After a main floor interior renovation, repositioned windows left the exterior needing many repairs to the 1950's siding. SIS installed Hardy board and trim over foam core insulation panels leaving us with a new and better insulated house! The work crews were skilled, professional and courteous. The stonework looks amazing and siding around existing connections to services were finished so well they "disappeared". It always felt like we were dealing with someone you could trust.

Thank you Bernard for taking your time to write a review on HomeStars. We appreciate your comments. Stephan and his crew do exceptional work, as do all of our crews. S.I.S. has been in business in Calgary for over 25 years and we are definitely a company that can be trusted. Thank you once again.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Window Renovation

Megan made my vision come alive. My wife and I were almost to the point of not even renovating with so many unsuccessful interview with contractors until we met Kevin and Megan at SIS. They were the only people who really worked with us.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Both Kevin and Megan offer excellent customer service. We are glad you had a good experience with us!

lenrabin in Calgary
lenrabin in Calgary

Window replacement

Did an excellent job, very clean installation and completed without too much disruption to our home. Arrived on time and completed in one day. Will recommend this company to our friends.

Hi Len,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review on HomeStars as well as recommending us to your friends. Thank you for your business!

window installation

Kevin came to my home measured my windows. as I was going away I asked how long the estimate was for. He replied till you come back and decide if you want the windows. Other companies that did estimates for me wanted money down immediately. I went with SIS. Don their installer came by and verified the measurements . when the windows arrived I was informed with ample time to do my part.
Don and his crew arrived as promised and immediately put protective drop clothes as needed and installed my windows. They cleaned up everything and left my home as they had found it. This was one of the most stress free modifications I have ever had done.
Thank you SIS and employees.

Thank you for your all of your kind words. Our aim is always to make any work that we do on your home as convenient and stress free as possible. Don and his crew, besides doing exceptional work, are very punctual as well as being very neat and tidy. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Diana from Calgary
Diana from Calgary

New facade on the front of my home

From the time I moved in to my brand new house, it became clear that the materials used were ill-chosen. The paint instantly fell off the north facing facade and had to be re-applied. The feeble excuse was that the weather was too cold!

The second application wasn't a lot better and over the eight years I have lived there, I have watched helplessly as the deterioration progessed. I had an idea of a couple of companies I DIDN'T want to trust with the challenge but then I noticed the radio advertising for SIS and checked out their website.

Their complete service was excellent, from the office staff answering the phone to the technical expertise to the practical application. Helpful, polite, respectful and very competent. The work was completed in one - very long - day. I am very grateful to the whole crew and now I know where to go next time I have a job of this sort to be done.

Thank you Diana for your review. Jeremie together with his helper Harley, are a highly skilled and experienced team that is able to complete any variety of complex renovations. Thank you for your business.

More about SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

SIS Exterior Renovations is celebrating 26 years serving Calgary, Okotoks and surrounding communities! We specialize in professional, quality exterior renovations including vinyl windows, metal clad windows and wood windows replacements; steel doors, fiberglass doors and wood doors replacements; vinyl siding and James Hardie fiber cement siding replacements; soffit, fascia and eaves trough; roofing replacements; and stucco, stone, brick and roll shutters. Please note that S.I.S. is an "Elite Preferred Installer" of James Hardie siding products. From single family homes to multi-family condominiums and apartment buildings, no renovation is too small or too large for our expertise and superior workmanship.