Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

3405 Hurontario, Unit 3601 Mississauga ON L5B 4A9
Fences & Gates
Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

Reviews for Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

John S.
John S.

New Fence

We love our new fence!
Alex & his team did an excellent job.
Very professional, friendly, with 15+ yrs experience.
Highly recommend this company for any fence or deck work.

John in Scarborough West

Thank you so much John!

Lilia in Toronto
Lilia in Toronto

Removal of the old chain link fence + new fence

Alex and his team were great! I'm very happy with the way the fence looks and it was all done in under two days - these guys know what they are doing. Plus, the price was fair and Alex took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. Thank you Pro Reno!

Thank you so much Lilia!

shepp234 in Mississauga
shepp234 in Mississauga

Fence post and gate revitalization

Alex and team redid two(2) sagging posts and re-leveled our two(2) doors, revitalizing our fence. They did an awesome job and we received great value for our money. Highly recommend them! Richard

Thank you so much Richard!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Backyard Fence and Deck

We hired Alex to build a deck in our backyard this spring and we were very happy with the results. We were operating on a tight deadline and his team were skilled at building decks, fast and polite at all times.

Some of our neighbours have commented on how nice our deck looks and asked for a referral.

Also, two years ago we hired Alex to build our backyard fence and our experience was the same.

Thank you so much Peter.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence

I used proreno to do my fence work last week and like the other reviewers i am very pleased.
I watched them do the work and i have to say i like the way they work.
Clean and fast job completed in one day.

Thank you so much!

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto

fence

We needed a new section of fence to match an existing fence. Alex responded quickly, showed up on time, was very personable, and did an excellent job in the time promised. Very impressed.

Thank you so much Chuck.

Anya in Toronto
Anya in Toronto

Build a fence

First, I'll start with communication, it was very unprofessional. They cancelled on me twice but didn't bother letting me know prior to the scheduled day. I had to call them both times first time a day before to confirm and Alex didn't even know who I was, second time it was me again who called on the day they suppose to arrive, my husband took a work from home just to accommodate them and Alex told me they can't make it, so we rescheduled again and they came the next day which was a long weekend, which shifted our plans. When they arrived I specifically mentioned to Alex about the plant I have (not to close to the fence) The reply was my workers usually very careful around the plants..well, the key word is "usually". They destroyed half of my asparagus and stepped over other plants that were in the area.. Now, about the fence, last section of it wasn't properly aligned, my husband has an architectural background and very specific about proper installation and alignment, so this caught his attention right away, they had to go to the store to get more wood to fix it. So that being said I would give them 2 stars, but only because they gave us a bit cheaper rate then others, I would go with 3. I took one star off for each of the fails. I can only speak to how well the fence is installed after it survives couple of years of strong winds we've got here. So far the experience with these guys was pretty poor.

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Fence Repair and Replacement

I found Alex on Homestars and hired him based on the reviews. The reviews were very accurate. Alex came on fairly short notice and did a great job. He replaced a portion of our fence that was falling down and did repairs to sections that were damaged as a result of a renovation. Alex and his crew were professional and arrived when they said they would.

Thank you Pamela!

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

Fence & Pergola

We recently had Alex from Pro Reno come out to quote on our fence/pergola job. He came out quickly for the quote and gave us a fair price. He managed to squeeze our project in as we had a tight timeline. He was always professional and accommodating even though there were some minor changes required. We are thrilled with the finish product. He is a true craftsman! We would definitely use Alex again without hesitation. Thanks again! Ian & Lillian

Thank you so much Ian and Lillian.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Complete Fence Removal, Planter Box, Fence Post Repair - Immaculate detail, great service

I am so HAPPY I found this company and I highly recommend for all your fence, deck, outdoor wood needs! Alex is your main contact, and he treats you like a family member. From the first time I contacted him to inquire, he immediately replied back and came by to give me a quote. Super friendly, professional, and honest in providing his opinion on what could be fixed and what needs to be repaired. He's punctual, arranged the "one-call digging" immediately, and would replied back immediately via text or call to follow-up on any questions I had prior to the start of the project.

Since last year's May windstorm and all the recent wind, my fence has really taken a toll. My fence looked in good shape, but there were areas that were old, and some posts were broken and loose. It's important to note that I have a fence in a concrete/asphat area, all the more difficult to remove and replace.

Initially the project involved completely replacing a 5 section fence which was going to fall any moment. I was able to modify the original design as they worked away (i.e. making the fence higher for additional privacy, etc). Seeing the "amazing" end results with this job, I added more additional items - replacing 5 fence posts in other areas of my property, and 3 wooden planter boxes. ..And I'm sure I'll think of more jobs for this company to come back!

In the photos I've attached, the first 3 photos are finished projects and the last 3 photos show the before. One thing to note is that my old fence posts were not installed properly, you can see the concrete on top all cracked and they were not deep enough below ground which is why some sections were starting to slant. I was worried that removing these posts would damage my driveway asphalt, but as seen on the photos, they did a really clean job and the concrete is at level with the ground.

Overall, I'm very happy with this company and I will now only use this company for all my fence, deck, and wooden outdoor job needs.

Thank you Alex and team!

Thank you so much Michelle for the most amazing review!

More about Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

We have been serving the GTA area for the last 15 years. Licenced and insured with refrences im many GTA areas.
Financing and seniors discount is available.
Services include-Fences, Decks, Shades/Garages, Retaining walls, Landscaping.