PRO-RENO, Fences And Decks.

Fences & Gates
3405 Hurontario, Unit 3601 Mississauga ON L5B 4A9
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  PRO-RENO, Fences And Decks.

Reviews for PRO-RENO, Fences And Decks.

Jeff Griffith from Oakville
Jeff Griffith from Oakville

Fence Repair

We had some fence damage from a windstorm earlier this year, with the fence sagging in a couple of areas. I contacted Alex based on reviews on Homestars and even though our first contact was late on a Sunday, he was extremely helpful and asked me to send some photos to assess if a repair or replacement was necessary. He felt a simple replacement of a few posts was needed, with the panels themselves able to be reused. This was much less expensive than rebuilding the fence that others had suggested.
He was able to accommodate the work in his schedule very promptly.
The work itself was done very quickly and well. His team cleaned up my yard after the work extremely well as well. I was very impressed with the attention to detail, as I noted Alex resecuring some of the boards and the top, decorative pieces on the panels as he worked. The final repair is very secure and I feel confident the fence will last for years to come.
I would not hesitate to recommend Alex and PRO-RENO.

Thank you so much for a great review Jeff!

Violetta
Violetta

Old fence removal and new fence installation

We came across Alex’ company on Homestars after having a big fence company refuse to do the job because they considered our backyard to be too big of a liability- we had to remove a few trees growing very close to the fence line. Alex and his team were very professional and made the whole process very worry-free for us. They did the work really quickly and Alex was always available to get hold of. We couldn’t be happier with our new fence and would recommend Alex to everyone. He can build a solid and good-priced fence on any lot!

Thank you so much Violetta!

Mota in Toronto
Mota in Toronto

Fence & Gate

It was great dealing with Alex. He is a positive individual, always welcome to your call or email.

He came by and put up a great looking fence, especially with the non-standard requirements and look that we were hoping for. We wanted an extra private fence and he delivered.

Thanks Rick.

Aaron in Mississauga
Aaron in Mississauga

Fence repair

My fence, which had been in the process of falling for a couple of years, finally came down during a wind storm. I decided to just have the posts replaced and put the existing panels back up to keep the overall look of the surrounding fence roughly intact.

I contacted Alex for a quote and he responded quickly, and gave a fair estimate, which was also all-inclusive with a good warranty. The job included replacing 3 posts, and mounting 4 panels back in place.

Due to the overwhelming positive feedback here I booked him for the repair, and he was able to come out within the week, despite some unseasonably bad weather in the interim.

Alex and his colleague arrived the day of the job and did an excellent job, cleaning up after they were done. So far I'm very happy with the results, and have piece of mind knowing Alex stands behind his work should I have any issues.

Thank you so much for a great review Aaron!

JJOD in Toronto
JJOD in Toronto

Backyard fence

Alex was responsive and did such a great job on our new fence. He and his team removed a large bush and old gate and installed a beautiful new fence in 3 hours. I would recommend him to anyone and already have.

Thank you so much.

Kim in Brampton
Kim in Brampton

Great job

Alex was excellent in response and listening to what we really wanted.

He matched up one side to an existing fence and built a low fence at the back that would securely contain our dogs in the yard while still leaving our view of the park which was exactly what we wanted.

Turnaround was fast and communication was awesome.

We are really pleased with the end result and would absolutely recommend pro Reno.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much Kim.

backyard fence and gate

PRO-RENO, Fences And Decks.
416 936-5081
3405 Hurontario, Unit 3601
Mississauga
L5B 4A9

Alex and his partner did a great job in a cost efficient and timely manner. They took special care to save several old vines that were growing on the old fence which was replaced. Professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Thank you Susan.

Clarelee67 in Burlington
Clarelee67 in Burlington

Kitchen and Basement

I had Pro Reno renovate my kitchen and basement and was left extremely satisfied.
They seem to have vast experience and knew exactly what needed to be done when I told them what I wanted and the renovation was done without any problems.
Also very friendly with good manners.
10/10 strongly recommend.

I think you posted your review on the wrong Pro Reno.

elizabeth in Toronto
elizabeth in Toronto

Gate and fence oakvilke

Alex and his partner worked non stop to gmfinish two gates and a fence in unique area that required a bit of work around. Very respectable gentlemen who know there trade. Efficient affordable and left the place spotless. Perfect.

Thank you so much Elizabeth.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Good service!

We recently had Alex build a fence for us. He gave us a reasonable quote and was able to schedule the work when we needed. He showed us a number of photos so we could choose a style, and then built a nice-looking, sturdy fence in less than a day. We would definitely call Alex again for another project!

ThAnk you so much Kate.

More about PRO-RENO, Fences And Decks.

We have been serving the GTA area for the last 15 years. Licenced and insured with refrences im many GTA areas.
Financing and seniors discount is available.
Services include-Fences, Decks, Shades/Garages, Retaining walls, Landscaping.