Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

Mississauga ON

Fences & Gates
Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

Daniel in Georgetown
Daniel in Georgetown
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great job and on time

My fence was coming apart at the seams because the original fence guy 16 years ago took a lot of shortcuts. I think a windstorm would have completely levelled this fence if it wasnt fixed. Alex took my call immediately and told me when he could complete a new fence for me. Hes a great guy to talk to and always kept us up to date on next steps. I didnt have to chase him like most contractors and he is very professional.

Lisa  from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Retaining wall, Fence, Deck and Pad for a hot tub

Alex was a pleasure to deal with and believe me our backyard demo/ rebuild was not an easy task. We were late in the season and he worked many cold days to get the job done always with a smile on his face. The quality of his work is excellent and he knows how to wiggle things around to make it look great and work well. We will hire him again for future outdoor jobs.

Thank you so much Lisa!

A Kwan
A Kwan

Fence and Gate Installation

Pro Reno installed a 30ft fence and gate per my specifications. The high quality work was done professionally and quickly. Alex was very helpful in providing suggestions and it gave me confidence in the work when he decided to further strengthen a corner section of the fence where it was difficult to install a pole. It's clear that Alex has years of experience working on projects like these. The only regret was that I didn't exactly get the style of fence that I wanted because we found out that it would be difficult to install without the clearance on the neighbor's side. But all-in-all, the simple fence was built well.

Thank you so much Arvie!

Jenny from Markham
Jenny from Markham

Wooden Fence Repair

A part of our fence got destroyed by a car that ran into our backyard and I was anxious to get it fixed. After I put in my quote request in Home Stars, Alex from Pro Reno was the first person to provide me with a reasonable quote and an early date for the repair. He is very responsive and answered all the questions I have. On the day of the repair, Alex and his partner showed up on time, got the repair done within few hours, and helped fix additional issues with our gate. Alex is a pleasure to deal with, his team is efficient and professional, and cleaned up well after the job. I am happy and satisfied with the whole experience. I will definitely reach out to Alex again for any future repairs and fence projects.

Thank you so much Jenny!

Jim
Jim
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Wooden Fence

Alex was a true professional. You can see he had years of experience repairing & putting up fences. He completed the work on time and did a great job. He cleaned up everything and was forthcoming in his pricing & work needed to be done. I would recommend him & use this company again.

Thank you so much Jim!

Theresa
Theresa

Privacy wall

Alex was a pleasure to deal with!
Did a great job and did everything that I asked to be done. I highly recommend! Him
He is very reliable! I will use him again in the fall for a new gate for my backyard!

Thanks a lot Theresa!

Jesse
Jesse

New fence construction

Alex was a true professional. Always friendly and responsive, he answered all of our inquiries in a timely manner and showed up for a site visit promptly. On the days of our project, he and his partner arrived on time, worked efficiently, and got the job done in less time than we imagined possible. He also asked questions whenever he needed to and provided options when decisions needed to be made. He even made an extra effort to tie our fence in aesthetically with an existing fence it connected to, which we appreciated.

All in all, his price was fair, his work was impeccable and now we have a great-looking fence. We would recommend Alex to everyone!

Thank you so much Jesse!

TopPretender in Toronto
TopPretender in Toronto

fence repair

Alex came to replace the fence post and reuse the existing fence panels. He did a great job here and cleaned up very well too. Very good communication from providing a quote, answering questions and to finalizing the job date. I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you so much Victor!

Scott
Scott

Backyard fence replacement

Alex did a great job, on time, on budget and the finished product looks great. Backyard job site was cleaned up perfectly, almost like they were never there. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Scott!

Richy
Richy

Fence repair

I was truly impressed with the quality of work by Alex. My fence fell down after one of the support posts broke from the recent high winds in Toronto. Alex was able to sort out a quote and time of the work based on a couple of pictures I sent about the damage. He have me details about what he was gonna do and also gave me some tips to prevent another potentially vulnerable post from being damaged. He did an amazing job with fitting a new post and putting up the fence; it looked good as new. I will definitely be contacting him if I ever need any future work and will be recommending him to my family and friends.

Thank you so much.

More about Pro Reno, Fences And Decks.

We have been serving the GTA area for the last 15 years. Licenced and insured with refrences im many GTA areas.
Financing and seniors discount is available.
Services include-Fences, Decks, Shades/Garages, Retaining walls, Landscaping.