PRO-RENO, Fences and Decks.

Fences & Gates
3405 Hurontario, Unit 3601 Mississauga ON L5B 4A9
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  PRO-RENO, Fences and Decks.

Reviews for PRO-RENO, Fences and Decks.

JJOD in Toronto
JJOD in Toronto

Backyard fence

Alex was responsive and did such a great job on our new fence. He and his team removed a large bush and old gate and installed a beautiful new fence in 3 hours. I would recommend him to anyone and already have.

Thank you so much.

Kim in Brampton
Kim in Brampton

Great job

Alex was excellent in response and listening to what we really wanted.

He matched up one side to an existing fence and built a low fence at the back that would securely contain our dogs in the yard while still leaving our view of the park which was exactly what we wanted.

Turnaround was fast and communication was awesome.

We are really pleased with the end result and would absolutely recommend pro Reno.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much Kim.

backyard fence and gate

Alex and his partner did a great job in a cost efficient and timely manner. They took special care to save several old vines that were growing on the old fence which was replaced. Professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Thank you Susan.

Clarelee67 in Burlington
Clarelee67 in Burlington

Kitchen and Basement

I had Pro Reno renovate my kitchen and basement and was left extremely satisfied.
They seem to have vast experience and knew exactly what needed to be done when I told them what I wanted and the renovation was done without any problems.
Also very friendly with good manners.
10/10 strongly recommend.

I think you posted your review on the wrong Pro Reno.

elizabeth in Toronto
elizabeth in Toronto

Gate and fence oakvilke

Alex and his partner worked non stop to gmfinish two gates and a fence in unique area that required a bit of work around. Very respectable gentlemen who know there trade. Efficient affordable and left the place spotless. Perfect.

Thank you so much Elizabeth.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Good service!

We recently had Alex build a fence for us. He gave us a reasonable quote and was able to schedule the work when we needed. He showed us a number of photos so we could choose a style, and then built a nice-looking, sturdy fence in less than a day. We would definitely call Alex again for another project!

ThAnk you so much Kate.

Jpena
Jpena

Fence and gate installation

This is the second fence project Alex has done for me and the third for my neighbor. Not much to say here except that as usual, Alex was once again quick to respond, gave a very reasonable and decent price and am happy with the quality of his work. I contacted him a week ago, he came in today and the work was completed early afternoon. I did some minor cleanup afterwards but driveway was relatively clean and debris was taken out when they left. I'll post pictures later when I can. Definitely would use him again, if he is available, on any future project.

Thank you!

Mei Y.
Mei Y.

Retaining Wall Replacement

Alex and his team (Pro-Reno) helped us replace our backyard retaining wall this week. My husband and I were so impressed with their efficiency, not only they are very experienced, did an outstanding job within the scheduled time frame, but also had great attitudes while they were here and cleaned up everything with no mess at all. Alex is a great communicator, very responsive and accommodating with our additional requests, they definitely went above and beyond our expectations.
I normally don’t write a review, however I think it would be helpful for anyone like me who has trouble to find a good contractor. We are really glad we picked Alex Guete, and could not be happier with the job. We will call on the team in the future and recommend to our friends and families.
Thank you Alex and the team! All the best and continued success!

Mei

Thank you so much Mei!

Chris S.
Chris S.

Installed 100 foot fence

Pro Reno installed a 100 foot fence in our backyard. I would highly recommend them. The fence is arrow straight and a very clean and professional job. 100% satisfied and the price was very reasonable.

Thank you Chris.

Fast and Beautiful Job!

Alex has a wonderful personality and is very easy to work with. Him and his team had our fence and gate up - lickity split! You can tell that they have many years experience. We were so impressed that we referred him to our neighbours!

Thanks Alex + Team for a job well done! We are getting tons of compliments.

Heather

Thank you so much Heather!

More about PRO-RENO, Fences and Decks.

We have been serving the GTA area for the last 15 years. Licenced and insured with refrences im many GTA areas.
Financing and seniors discount is available.
Services include-Fences, Decks, Shades/Garages, Retaining walls, Landscaping.