TIPEQ Inc.

General Contractors
3912 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J2W6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TIPEQ Inc.

Jeffrey from Toronto
1 review , SK

The TIPEQ team provided excellent customer service and excellent work. They clearly take pride in the work that they do, and the end result has to be great. Along the way, we encountered an asbestos scare, excavation issues, permitting delays, and other setbacks. The TIPEQ team handled all challenges in stride and worked with us to keep momentum going and ultimately complete the renovation more or less on budget. TIPEQ was able to both source their own sub trades and work with people that we selected. Even the neighbours were pleased with the TIPEQ crew, their cleanliness, and their noise level from January until March.

We would welcome TIPEQ back to do our next project.

Job Price

Thank you Jeffrey. It was definitely a pleasure working with you and Ronit.

Ilia Dobkin from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Ever heard of a contractor that completed a project on time and on budget? Neither had I, until i met Sasha and Tipeq Inc. I hired them to gut my kitchen and prepare it for cabinet install. He also finished my basement, adding another room and a foyer. Him and his crew were there everyday (even though my house is in Oshawa and they are located in north Toronto) at sunup and stayed till after sundown. They are all very knowledgeable and answered my questions very professionally, explaining it all in layman terms. He was always reachable and returned unanswered calls within the same day. He was extremely forthright and walked me through every step of the project, updating me frequently; this allowed me to feel more relaxed and focus on the other aspects of moving to a new house and city because I was never worried about the renovation. Thank you Sasha for making my life easier and stress free.

Job Price

Dear Ilia and Ira! Thank you for this great and comprehensive review!

mike from Toronto

Sasha and the TIPEQ team renovated my kitchen with true workmanship design and quality. The project timing was pin point with no delays. True professionals in their craft. Cant thank them enough.

Job Price

Thank you, Mike for your words!

Cliff from Markham

After having a bad experience with a contractor that wouldn't even show up to provide us with a quote we were lucky enough to find Sasha and the TIPEQ team. In less than a week Sasha met with my wife and I and assessed our requirements, provided a very professional and detailed quotation and began the demolition of our old kitchen and powder room.
Sasha took all of our requirements and concerns into consideration and provided some great advice and suggestions, but what we appreciated the most was the timely and concise communication he had with us. Whenever I needed to get a hold of him he answered my emails, texts and phone calls promptly and even followed up with the other vendors that were involved in the renovation.
The work TIPEQ performed was excellent. Flooring, backsplash, installation, painting, general contract work, etc were all top notch. What we also appreciated was the level of cleanliness they operated in. Everyday they cleaned up the area and ensured that nothing messy or dangerous was left in the workplace. They even went so far as to clean up after our appliance delivery men that tracked snow and mud into our laundry room!
I have not dealt with many other contractors before but I can safely say that TIPEQ goes above and beyond in the workmanship and service they provide. I would recommended them to anyone who is looking for quality work and excellent service.

Job Price

Thank you Cliff for for such detailed review! It was a pleasure to serve you!

james dunlap from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

reliable, immediately address all your concerns, quality of workmanship, clean, professional. not inexpensive but worth it. they will work with you. do great work. very pleased with tipeq as a contractor

Job Price

Thank you James, very much for letting us be around such an amazing Family like yours! We remain at your service! Best of all regards!

Zaid from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We recently hired TIPEQ to remodel our kitchen after our neighbors recommended them. I have to say these guys are great at what they are doing. They work fast and kept the dust and mess to a minimum. The quality of workmanship is top notch and the kitchen looks fantastic. We are going to hire them again to renovate our parents' condo. We highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you, Zaid! It was a pleasure serving you! The whole project was a blast!

Cherie Hamel from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Sasha and his team were amazing. They executed everything according to plan in a very tight deadline. They came in on time and on budget. Not only that, they were a pleasure to work with. They were very professional in their approach and in the service level that they provided. I was very happy.

Job Price

Thanks Cherie- we enjoyed working with you.

Larisa from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Sasha was introduced to me by a friend that already used his services. I don’t think there are words to describe the work that Sasha and his team did. From the very first moment my husband and I met him we knew that this will be a blast!!! We had a very problematic space and several contractors that we contacted just couldn’t come up with an idea of how to handle it. Sasha came for first estimate, he listened to our ideas and for the second meeting he came with a plan that acceded all of our expectations. He also presented us with a quote; from all the contractors we spoke with he was the only one that gave a very detailed breakdown of the entire project. From the beginning he explained us what to expect and what will be the end results and this is exactly what happened. The project progressed and was completed to the very final details exactly on time. Our new kitchen became the focal point of the house. Everyone that visited our house before the reno can’t belive that this is the same space. This was our first Christmas since the kitchen renovation and I can’t wait for the summer to renovate the basement!!!

Job Price

Thank you, Larisa for your review. I'm sure the description you provided will help many others while choosing their service provider. We greatly appreciate the opportunity that was given to us!

Elizabeth S from East York
1 review East York, ON

TIPEQ designed and installed the walk-in closet. They renovated the bathroom and the master bedroom.
The design of the closet is elegant yet functional. The installation went smoothly and fast. The bathroom and bedroom were beautifully done. Each night the house was left clean during the renovation.
The crew was professional and friendly. Sasha is very detailed and organized.
They exceeded all my expectations and delivered on time and on budget and with top quality workmanship. I am very happy with the end result and I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Job Price

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your new walk in closet and renovated bathroom and master bedroom. Thanks very much Elizabeth

S Thayer in Scarborough

Sasha and his team came highly recommended from other homeowners in our neighborhood so after interviewing several other contracters, we chose TIPEQ for our basement renovation and were very happy we did so. From demolition to final completion, we found them to be professional, courteous and meticulous. The work site was always left clean and organized at the end of the day. Sasha was very helpful when it came to deciding on materials and finishes and we trusted his honest and open opinions. The quality of the workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. This was our first major renovation and we were very happy with the experience. We would definitely recommend TIPEQ and would most likely use them again for other future renovations.

Job Price

Thank you Samantha and Steve! Great review! We'll be happy to work for you in future!

More about TIPEQ Inc.

TIPEQ Inc. provides licensed home renovation & home improvement, contracting & project management services in GTA.
Our philosophy is simple: Provide property services with exceptional standards for innovation, efficiency, quality and cost.