General Contractors

416-623-8159
3912 Chesswood Drive
Toronto
M3J 2W4

Simply the best . On time and budget every time. I've worked with Sasha many times, and he's always 100% reliable and professional. I never have to worry. Amazing quality. Can't get any better than TIPEQ

Bahar
Bahar

Main floor full Reno

We had our extensive home renovation done with TIPEQ and they did an outstanding job in bringing our vision to life! The team is professional and stands behind their work 100%. Sasha is such a personable individual who truly cares about the quality of his projects. He treated our home as it was his own and cares about our budget more than we did! When we wanted to start the renovation, we talked with many highly ranked companies. What set TIPEQ apart during that time was Sasha's honesty. He didn't try to sell us things that we don't care about (such as excessive millworks!). More importantly, he was up front with us about the problems that might occur. For instance, we wanted to open up our leaving area by removing a wall. Every contractor that came before him tried to persuade us not to do this by giving us various reasons that didn't make any sense, for instance one suggested that this is not a good idea because in their opinion we might loose our privacy. When Sasha came to inspect the place, he told us right off the bat that the beam needed for the new opening is not a standard beam and so it might not be a straight forward process. But he said he is up for the challenge *and* he pulled it off GREAT!
During the process, Sasha worked with us, communicated through every stage and updated us every one to two weeks. As it is a realistic part of the process, some unforeseen things came up during the renovation. Every time, Sasha stood beside us, gave us options and explained the problems, which helped us making informed decisions. Of course, TIPEQ is not the cheapest option out there, but you truly get what you pay for! They have finished our project on budget, and explained every dollar spent during their regular updates.
This team gave us our absolute dream home. Sasha is an honest, stand up business owner whose firm is really about TIPEQ (Trust-Integrity-Passion-Efficiency-Quality). We would definitely recommend TIPEQ to anyone renovating who is looking for a great team, quality work and the utmost professionalism.

Dear Ali and Bahar, thank you very much for your sincere words. It is the greatest achievement for us when the message held within TIPEQ is being heard and appreciated. We are grateful for your patience and trust in us. We hope you'll enjoy your home for many years to come.

MFVCDG
MFVCDG

Renovation of 3 rooms

The project consisted of turning 2 rooms into 3. The work was v. well executed on all fronts at a v. reasonable cost. The team working on the project was a pleasure to interact with, and creative approaches and solution were found whenever necessary. All of this led to an outstanding result and we will not hesitate to use Tipeq on any future projects.

vitaliy.bystrytskiy
vitaliy.bystrytskiy

main floor renovation : kitchen, powder room, dining room, living room

Everything was done perfectly and in timely manner, I would certainly recommend Tipeq as a accurate and detail oriented contractor, everything was planned , scheduled and done according the schedule, no pop-up extra cost like always happens with other contractors. Highly recommended!

Thank you Vitaiy for your review and recommendations. TIPEQ Team

Jeffrey from Toronto
Jeffrey from Toronto
1 review , SK

Extension: Kitchen and new bedroom. Full home HVAC upgrade. Painting, electrical, flooring, new deck, and other finishes.

The TIPEQ team provided excellent customer service and excellent work. They clearly take pride in the work that they do, and the end result has to be great. Along the way, we encountered an asbestos scare, excavation issues, permitting delays, and other setbacks. The TIPEQ team handled all challenges in stride and worked with us to keep momentum going and ultimately complete the renovation more or less on budget. TIPEQ was able to both source their own sub trades and work with people that we selected. Even the neighbours were pleased with the TIPEQ crew, their cleanliness, and their noise level from January until March.

We would welcome TIPEQ back to do our next project.

Thank you Jeffrey. It was definitely a pleasure working with you and Ronit.

Ilia Dobkin from Oshawa
Ilia Dobkin from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen reno, finished basement

416-623-8159
3912 Chesswood Drive
Toronto
M3J 2W4

Ever heard of a contractor that completed a project on time and on budget? Neither had I, until i met Sasha and Tipeq Inc. I hired them to gut my kitchen and prepare it for cabinet install. He also finished my basement, adding another room and a foyer. Him and his crew were there everyday (even though my house is in Oshawa and they are located in north Toronto) at sunup and stayed till after sundown. They are all very knowledgeable and answered my questions very professionally, explaining it all in layman terms. He was always reachable and returned unanswered calls within the same day. He was extremely forthright and walked me through every step of the project, updating me frequently; this allowed me to feel more relaxed and focus on the other aspects of moving to a new house and city because I was never worried about the renovation. Thank you Sasha for making my life easier and stress free.

Dear Ilia and Ira! Thank you for this great and comprehensive review!

mike from Toronto
mike from Toronto

kitchen reno

Sasha and the TIPEQ team renovated my kitchen with true workmanship design and quality. The project timing was pin point with no delays. True professionals in their craft. Cant thank them enough.

Thank you, Mike for your words!

Cliff from Markham
Cliff from Markham

Kitchen and powder room renovation

After having a bad experience with a contractor that wouldn't even show up to provide us with a quote we were lucky enough to find Sasha and the TIPEQ team. In less than a week Sasha met with my wife and I and assessed our requirements, provided a very professional and detailed quotation and began the demolition of our old kitchen and powder room.
Sasha took all of our requirements and concerns into consideration and provided some great advice and suggestions, but what we appreciated the most was the timely and concise communication he had with us. Whenever I needed to get a hold of him he answered my emails, texts and phone calls promptly and even followed up with the other vendors that were involved in the renovation.
The work TIPEQ performed was excellent. Flooring, backsplash, installation, painting, general contract work, etc were all top notch. What we also appreciated was the level of cleanliness they operated in. Everyday they cleaned up the area and ensured that nothing messy or dangerous was left in the workplace. They even went so far as to clean up after our appliance delivery men that tracked snow and mud into our laundry room!
I have not dealt with many other contractors before but I can safely say that TIPEQ goes above and beyond in the workmanship and service they provide. I would recommended them to anyone who is looking for quality work and excellent service.

Thank you Cliff for for such detailed review! It was a pleasure to serve you!

james dunlap
james dunlap
3 reviews Aurora, ON

total reno of ensuite

reliable, immediately address all your concerns, quality of workmanship, clean, professional. not inexpensive but worth it. they will work with you. do great work. very pleased with tipeq as a contractor

Thank you James, very much for letting us be around such an amazing Family like yours! We remain at your service! Best of all regards!

Zaid from Toronto
Zaid from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen remodeling

We recently hired TIPEQ to remodel our kitchen after our neighbors recommended them. I have to say these guys are great at what they are doing. They work fast and kept the dust and mess to a minimum. The quality of workmanship is top notch and the kitchen looks fantastic. We are going to hire them again to renovate our parents' condo. We highly recommend this company!

Thank you, Zaid! It was a pleasure serving you! The whole project was a blast!

More about TIPEQ Inc.

TIPEQ provides licensed home renovation & home improvement, contracting & project management services in GTA.
Our philosophy is simple: Provide property services with exceptional standards for innovation, efficiency, quality and cost.